PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Two player

DEMMON
Jul 2, 2004, 04:53 PM
A simple question, im a newbie in PSO XBOX I just left behind pso for dreamcast so here is my question:

In xbox Ep1&2, for example i have two characters, one in level 132 and another new level 1, I can give an item from my character in level 132 (for example a raised mag or meseta) to my new character? Without going online of course.

digigram
Jul 2, 2004, 05:00 PM
yes. simple answer http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sitka
Jul 2, 2004, 05:06 PM
How can you be lvl 132 and be a newbie?

If you open up a offline, multiplayer game, you can trade items between up to 4 characters if you have that many controllers.

With a high level character, you can also buy better things from the bank for your lower level character like high hit% weapons or magic discs that they would not normally have access to for many levels.

By twinking: passing down raised mags, magic discs, better weapons, items, meseta, etc.... you can whip through the N-H-VH levels much quicker and get a specific section id up into rare hunting.

Good luck to you.

DEMMON
Jul 2, 2004, 05:16 PM
Ok thanks for you help. The thing of newbie is true, i dont have a character in level 132 it was just and example.

Another question, the character information can be saved in the memory of the xbox, or i HAVE TO HAVE a memory card for each character?

Sitka
Jul 2, 2004, 05:39 PM
You can save up to 12 chars on your xbox hard drive.

Memory cards can be used to back up characters.

Hope that helps.

digigram
Jul 2, 2004, 05:45 PM
depends on whether or not you want 1 memory card per player to save from the possibility of either your XBOX dying or your game being corrupted. More than the latter, the xbox dying thing is what one should worry about..

DEMMON
Jul 3, 2004, 10:05 AM
What are the principal reasons that make the game get corrupted?

digigram
Jul 3, 2004, 03:33 PM
ask the people in apatite, and then ask microsoft why they made a horribly designed game system that crashes more than you find rares.