PDA

View Full Version : Guld Milla

Darin
Jul 3, 2004, 11:17 AM
I'm new here and also new to PSO.
I've heard the mechgun Guld Milla mentioned here and there back when I used to lurk these boards.

Well anyways I went to the Item Database and looked it up, but it doesnt show where I can obtain one and what section id can find it. And it also says that its banned in v2.

Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

Ketchup345
Jul 3, 2004, 11:20 AM
There are two links at the bottom. Check those. The one with the combinations will give a link to where the Guld and the Milla can be found.

DOG21313
Jul 3, 2004, 11:20 AM
Guld Milla is obtained by finding a Handgun: Guld and Handgun: Milla and combining them. Unfortunatly These two guns are very rare, which make it really hard to get a Guld Milla. =/

Darin
Jul 3, 2004, 11:22 AM
Hmm ok they are both Whitill drops.
How would I go about combining them?

Darin
Jul 3, 2004, 11:23 AM
Nevermind found it, thank you

Cc08
Jul 4, 2004, 08:13 PM
If you want to stay sane, then I wouldn't suggest hunting for these 2 handguns. I know one is easier to get than the other, making one rare and the other really rare. If you are just looking for good mechguns, hunt for a Yasminikov 9000M. They have rifle range and decent ATP.

LoreSeeker
Jul 4, 2004, 08:52 PM
On 2004-07-04 18:13, Cc08 wrote:
If you want to stay sane, then I wouldn't suggest hunting for these 2 handguns. I know one is easier to get than the other, making one rare and the other really rare. If you are just looking for good mechguns, hunt for a Yasminikov 9000M. They have rifle range and decent ATP.

Agreed. While Guld Milla may have the highest ATP bonus of any mechgun in the game, it falls a little short in my book. A Yas9k will be able to hit pretty much any enemy on the screen for substantial damage. The Yas9k is also very handy during Falz's final form in hard through ultimate. Falz will never be out of your reach with rifle range, whereas it would be kinda hit and miss with a Guld Milla.

Nai_Calus
Jul 4, 2004, 09:12 PM
Actually, Guld Milla would likely reach at all times. Apparently it has handgun range. I'd have to test it more, I find it ugly and meh. Rather use a Yas9kM. *waits for people to roast him*

Eihwaz
Jul 4, 2004, 09:57 PM
On 2004-07-04 19:12, Ian-KunX wrote:
Actually, Guld Milla would likely reach at all times. Apparently it has handgun range. I'd have to test it more, I find it ugly and meh. Rather use a Yas9kM. *waits for people to roast him*

Yeah, while hunting a Psycho Wand with a friend's RAmar, I tested out Guld Milla a lot.

It does indeed have Handgun range. O_o

Er, and it's a great Mechgun, don't get me wrong. But most of the time, Yasminkov 9000M is more useful, for me.

If you're bored during the summer, and you have nothing better to do...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-07-04 19:59 ]</font>

BOmar
Jul 5, 2004, 05:05 AM
On 2004-07-04 19:57, Eihwaz wrote:

Yeah, while hunting a Psycho Wand with a friend's RAmar, I tested out Guld Milla a lot.

It does indeed have Handgun range. O_o

Er, and it's a great Mechgun, don't get me wrong. But most of the time, Yasminkov 9000M is more useful, for me.

If you're bored during the summer, and you have nothing better to do...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-07-04 19:59 ]</font>

I have been hunting milla (the more common one) since last summer... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Primrose
Jul 5, 2004, 06:50 AM
Handgun range...? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Guld Milla has a slightly reduced shotgun range, its special is a unique special, that acts like Gush for every bullet.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 07:14 AM
Tallow never drops Handgun: Milla for whitil.... its like trying to fin hay in a stack of needles.....

Darin
Jul 5, 2004, 07:50 AM
So I can't find the Yas9000M till I hit Ultimate?

x_x

Only on Very Hard Caves at the moment.

I'll be there someday. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dragonknight
Jul 5, 2004, 07:52 AM
On 2004-07-05 05:14, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
Tallow never drops Handgun: Milla for whitil.... its like trying to fin hay in a stack of needles.....

agreed tallow would never drop a handgun i totally think that is a better quote because finding that stuff is would really hurt you life like needles dont go trying to look for a handgun out of a tallow

Akulamenuri
Jul 5, 2004, 07:56 AM
I found HANDGUN:MILLA recently from a Tollaw on Whitill without looking for. I didnt realize how high the drop rate was; Im not going to get my hopes up because GULD looks damn near impossible to get. Maybe ill stumble across it someday :/.

Skorpius
Jul 5, 2004, 09:37 AM
Yasminkov9000M > Charge Vulcan with hit > Guld Milla

Although, that's my personal opinion ;x

Darin
Jul 5, 2004, 09:55 AM
Says I can find the Yas9000M in Ultimate Temple off of the Crimson Assasin and in Ulitmate Mines off of the Canune.

Which has a better drop rate?

Cc08
Jul 5, 2004, 10:02 AM
Says I can find the Yas9000M in Ultimate Temple off of the Crimson Assasin and in Ulitmate Mines off of the Canune.Definately go for the Crimson Assassin drop. I believe it is 1/901 or something like that, and there are around 20-30 Crimsons per Temple Run (Rough guess). The drop rate for the Mines Canune is 1/301 or something like that. Yes, this rate looks much better, but take into account that there are only around 2 or 3 of these per Mines run. Plus, you would probably have to struggle through the Mines when you do get there. Definately go for the Temple. It took me 2 full Temple runs to get mine, but I got very lucky.

LoreSeeker
Jul 5, 2004, 11:10 AM

I used to use Guld Milla all the time with my RAmar, and there were certain points during the Falz fight where Falz was just a little bit out of my range, forcing me to whip out my Frozen Shooter to do some damage.

I should also mention that the Yas9k is obscenely useful against Olga because you can stay safely out of range and do tremendous damage. Gotta love it.

lain2k3
Jul 5, 2004, 02:16 PM
On 2004-07-05 08:02, Cc08 wrote:

Says I can find the Yas9000M in Ultimate Temple off of the Crimson Assasin and in Ulitmate Mines off of the Canune.Definately go for the Crimson Assassin drop. I believe it is 1/901 or something like that, and there are around 20-30 Crimsons per Temple Run (Rough guess). The drop rate for the Mines Canune is 1/301 or something like that. Yes, this rate looks much better, but take into account that there are only around 2 or 3 of these per Mines run. Plus, you would probably have to struggle through the Mines when you do get there. Definately go for the Temple. It took me 2 full Temple runs to get mine, but I got very lucky.

You are way, way off on this =/

Temple crimson assassin drop - 1/788, 8-12 assassins per run.

Canune drop - 1/901, 3-5 canunes per mines run.

The temple drop is still better, you just royally fucked the inner details.

And you were insanely lucky with yours. Im up to about 35 or so runs with nothing, and others have gone much higher.

Hrith
Jul 5, 2004, 02:48 PM
those who diss GM have not tried it thoroughly, it pwns any other mechgun, even Charge Vulcan 100% hit.

Its ATP makes a whole lot of a difference, even red mechguns (more powerful then Yas9k) pale in comparison to GM, over 200 ATP for mechs is insane, really, and its unreduced Gush, as Primrose said, is one of the best special ever.
GM has about the same range as NUG2000-Bazooka, which, again, like Primrose said is a little bit lower than shotgun range.

on a side note, I have found 2 Millas in only 220 HS runs and I have done over 1200 DSP runs and no Guld yet, this is my current hunt.

lain2k3
Jul 5, 2004, 02:56 PM
It definetely is an incedibly good weapon, but it wont do more damage than charge vulcans.

I can do about 9,000 damage in a combo with charge vulcs on my ramarl (1080 base atp)

but guld millas range and special are very, very good.