PDA

View Full Version : Is all this money worth it?

Se7en_reborn
Jun 6, 2002, 11:53 AM
Well some of us it is...like me i have tons of bills to pay but dont we all? but i wanted to know what u are all giveing up to play this game and what weird things u have done to save money

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jun 6, 2002, 11:58 AM
Well, I think it's going to be worth it. To see all of my old friends, meet new people, experience all of the new classes and items. Now everyone knows I have a major issue with money, but all I can do is work and hope for the best. I've been doing extra work around the house, and when my nemonia gets better, I'm going to be mowing lawns. I'm also saving money from my Summer trips. I may be able to buy it, I may not.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 6, 2002, 12:18 PM
I dont' know if anyone's ever mentioned this or if it's announced yet, but does GC's version have a HL fee as well? If so is it the same amount? I've got major bills I'd say but I've cut back on eating once every 2 or 3 days, worn the same clothing since 5 years, and cut cable off. I'm saving all this money for PSO and FFXI.

QueenBee
Jun 6, 2002, 12:22 PM
This is my opinion on the money issue. Yes, granted PSO is a great game, and every1 here at PSOW loves 2 play it, BUT dont over do it. If u have money issues, just wait until the domestic release. I dont think a game is worth being worried about makin sure u can pay your bills. Im not gonna talk about my money supply, cause it wil just get said that I am braggin. So dont lose food or power just 2 play PSO.

Se7en_reborn
Jun 6, 2002, 01:14 PM
queen bee i dont like you. stop posting on my threads.

saffaya
Jun 6, 2002, 01:36 PM
from mamak's site:

Hunter License fee: 600yen/30 days (4.85USD) & 1500yen/90 days (12.13USD)

QueenBee
Jun 6, 2002, 02:20 PM
Se7en, i dont give a shit what u like. I will post where ever I have an opinion. You and Wobba would make a great couple, 2 crying babies that need 2 worry less about me, and more about themselves.

watashiwa
Jun 6, 2002, 02:27 PM
On 2002-06-06 11:14, Se7en_reborn wrote:
queen bee i dont like you. stop posting on my threads.

Holy shit! There goes my funny quote for the day right there. =P~!

That was pretty unneccessary and wrong, but very amusing.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jun 6, 2002, 02:28 PM
Queen, I think he was just playing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

QueenBee
Jun 6, 2002, 02:35 PM
Well playing or not, there is a few 2 many people that have things 2 say 2 me that are undeserved. Im just tired of ass clowns like Se7en and Wobba that have smart ass things 2 say towards me. No1 here is gonna stick up 4 me, so Ill stick up 4 myself. If people dont like it, Im sorry.

watashiwa
Jun 6, 2002, 02:40 PM
On 2002-06-06 12:35, QueenBee wrote:
No1 here is gonna stick up 4 me, so Ill stick up 4 myself. If people dont like it, Im sorry.

The RO Swordsman will stick up for you! Just look at the way he takes out Osiris!

http://www.watashiwa.org/tohohuhai.gif

Yeah, baby!

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jun 6, 2002, 02:40 PM
Uhhhh..............do ya thang ghurl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Se7en_reborn
Jun 6, 2002, 02:58 PM
im not crying and i dont give a dam about you. all i aksed was dont post in my threads cuz i dont like you and u say stupid things that piss me off

watashiwa
Jun 6, 2002, 02:59 PM
On 2002-06-06 12:58, Se7en_reborn wrote:
cuz i dont like you and u say stupid things that piss me off

I'm confused. What exactly did she say in this thread that pissed you off? Perhaps you need a chill pill, my good man!

Se7en_reborn
Jun 6, 2002, 03:04 PM
dont asume anything just yet my good man! she just gets on my nervs saying shit like "oooh if i talk about my money suplys! and bla bla bla she jus acts like a gimpy tard bitch and i dont like her. besides she has a stupid name too.

Dain_Bramaged
Jun 6, 2002, 03:05 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong.. but, is this not an open board? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Take your squabble to private messages, or for that matter, just don't read each other's messages http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Last_Saiyan
Jun 6, 2002, 03:09 PM
I agree with Dain, stick to the post and stop fighting. Se7en, Watashiwa's got Queenbee's back and he does have a wicked sig so if you can't do it out of kindness to leave Queen alone then do it for the sig

Se7en_reborn
Jun 6, 2002, 03:14 PM
hey if she can speak her mind so can I. and i dont need no one to back me up.

watashiwa
Jun 6, 2002, 03:16 PM
On 2002-06-06 13:04, Se7en_reborn wrote:
she just gets on my nervs saying shit like "oooh if i talk about my money suplys! and bla bla bla she jus acts like a gimpy tard bitch and i dont like her. besides she has a stupid name too.

Well, what she said is if she talked about her money some people might think she was bragging about it, even though she wouldn't have been. I'm guessing she only said that because someone probably would have asked her how she could afford it, etc,. and was probably just covering her back. I really don't have a clue, though.

Anyway, if I were to say the same thing, I s'pose I'd be a gimpy tard too. I think I'll do the opposite and brag, though, because I want you to hate me.

I don't have to do or give up anything to afford to play this game. I can buy the trial kit, full version, full version keyboard, modem, and BBA when they're all released and it would hardly put a dent in my financial standing at all. Isn't that great? Hell, I think I'm going to buy a couple of more X-Box games while I'm at it. It needs some attention too. I haven't even beaten Halo yet, nor have I even OPENED my Gun Valkyrie game. Jet Set Radio Future is on it's way in the mail as well.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 6, 2002, 03:28 PM
Watashiwa, you're words are wise and profound. You are the man, but of course you know I'm saying this for you to show that sweet sig again heheh. They just got off at the wrong foot, it happens and when it does it matters little what anyone says. But the facts remains, Queen didn't mean to say those things to annoy anyone on purpose therefore it cannot be taken into the account to go off at her like that. Se7en, I got your back and I say it's better to drop this. Watashiwa, show that sig again!!

watashiwa
Jun 6, 2002, 03:30 PM
GOOOOOOOO, RO GUY!

http://www.watashiwa.org/tohohuhai.gif

Se7en_reborn
Jun 6, 2002, 03:30 PM
Man Wat everything you just said was very very gay and stupid and do try to go outdoors more get some sun. go out on a date with a hot girl. oh thats right ud rather lay vidoe games all the time? heh i see ur gona be a fat bum in the near future muhahahahahahahahahahah Se7en 1 Stupid tards 0 muhahahahahah hahahahahahaha

watashiwa
Jun 6, 2002, 03:32 PM
On 2002-06-06 13:30, Se7en_reborn wrote:
heh i see ur gona be a fat bum in the near future muhahahahahahahahahahah Se7en 1 Stupid tards 0 muhahahahahah hahahahahahaha

WORD! ;D

I'm not sure how you got that score, but I thought you were on the same team as the "Stupid Tards". >.>

Eh, whatever. =P

Se7en_reborn
Jun 6, 2002, 03:37 PM
Okay, you're getting a bit boring now.

First with these posts, then your silly rant in Off Topic which was moved.

If you insist on showing your idiocy, you will be removed from the forum. None of us really have time for people like you here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2002-06-06 13:40 ]</font>