PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Katanas

Narbeck
Jul 3, 2004, 09:16 PM
I am looking for Sange and Yasha any Clue where I can find them?

Ketchup345
Jul 3, 2004, 09:28 PM
Please use the Item Database (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php) from now on.

Narbeck
Jul 3, 2004, 09:29 PM
OK Sorry

ViewtifulJoe
Jul 4, 2004, 12:19 AM
It doesn't show you the chances though. Sange is 1/300-1/500 about from the two non-rare enemies you can get it from, and 1/2 from the two that get it from Mil Lillies. However, Yasha is 1/20000 from an Indi Belra, and 1/60000 from a Melqueek. There are four legendary katanas, Sange is the most common, Yasha is the rarest. (Kamui is the second most common, Oritiagito is the second rarest.) Good Luck with Yasha, you'll need it.

Shintaro04
Jul 4, 2004, 12:46 AM
On 2004-07-03 22:19, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
It doesn't show you the chances though. Sange is 1/300-1/500 about from the two non-rare enemies you can get it from, and 1/2 from the two that get it from Mil Lillies. However, Yasha is 1/20000 from an Indi Belra, and 1/60000 from a Melqueek. There are four legendary katanas, Sange is the most common, Yasha is the rarest. (Kamui is the second most common, Oritiagito is the second rarest.) Good Luck with Yasha, you'll need it.

Definilly, i have been looking for a Yasha with both of my Viridia and Skyly for a while now, i haven't get it yet.
I need some abnormal luck!

Jul 4, 2004, 12:19 PM
I found sange in only one day.

Ahya
Jul 4, 2004, 12:38 PM
Sange is easier to find than a Yasha.
My cousin got both of them, it took us about a week or so to get. Its not that cool though, Sange&Yasha is kinda.. crap to me.

What if they made Sange&Yasha Twin Sabers.. that would be cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Like Ryo's sword (from Ronin Warriors)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ahya on 2004-07-04 10:39 ]</font>

Narbeck
Jul 4, 2004, 04:00 PM
OK thanks what Section ID do you recommend to have the best chance? I hace a Hucast Purplenum and a Fomar Skyly.

lain2k3
Jul 4, 2004, 04:03 PM
If you are offline only, Yasha is not worth looking for. Go get an asuka and be happy.

If you are online, Skyly temple belras are much faster than viridia melqueeks.

Cc08
Jul 4, 2004, 08:09 PM
If you are offline only, Yasha is not worth looking for. Go get an asuka and be happy.
Sooo true... I did the math a while ago, and seriously, you have such a terrible chance at a Yasha offline. The monsters are weaker offline anyways, so you will do fine with an Asuka. Plus Asuka looks cool.

dude3282
Jul 5, 2004, 06:26 AM
On 2004-07-03 22:19, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
There are four legendary katanas, Sange is the most common, Yasha is the rarest. (Kamui is the second most common, Oritiagito is the second rarest.) Good Luck with Yasha, you'll need it.

You know, during my DC days they mentioned the katanas in the Seek My Master quest, but you couldn't actually find them in the game. Drove me nuts.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 06:31 AM
WEll asukas suck compared to s&y....

dragonknight
Jul 5, 2004, 07:42 AM
i agree with master of dragons S&Y are alot cooler than asukas i think it is worth the time and even if you font like them you cna always trade them for something better

dragonknight
Jul 5, 2004, 07:43 AM
i agree with master of dragons S&Y are alot cooler than asukas i think it is worth the time and even if you font like them you cna always trade them for something better

dude3282
Jul 5, 2004, 12:43 PM
Worth the time? Yeah, if you're patient to the point of being a PSO vegetable.

You've obviously never had to work for your items if you say that, or you're incredibly lucky and/or patient.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2004-07-05 10:44 ]</font>

lain2k3
Jul 5, 2004, 02:32 PM
On 2004-07-05 04:31, Master_of_Dragons wrote:

No, they dont. They have the exact smae ata, and S&Y has 80 more atp at full grind. That is not enough of a difference to matter. And Asuka is easier to find with percents, possibly making it stronger than S&Y, regardless.

**calculates**

you could find a average of about 150-200 asukas befoe you find an offline yasha. Id say asuka is definetely the better choice.

KveerRaven
Jul 5, 2004, 07:44 PM
On 2004-07-05 12:32, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-07-05 04:31, Master_of_Dragons wrote:

No, they dont. They have the exact smae ata, and S&Y has 80 more atp at full grind. That is not enough of a difference to matter. And Asuka is easier to find with percents, possibly making it stronger than S&Y, regardless.

**calculates**

you could find a average of about 150-200 asukas befoe you find an offline yasha. Id say asuka is definetely the better choice.

*agrees* I got my first chance at playing Online this weekend for a few hours. I traded an extra Delsabers Set for an Asuka and a Yasha. Since I already had my Sange, it saved me the trouble of finding it. I combined the Sange & Yasha. Tried them out. I'm going, "Ok, this is cool. Nice." After switching to my Asuka, my mood changed to, "Shit! Screw Sange and Yasha, my Asuka kicks as and has some decent precents!" 0/20/5/0/15% Hit. Plus the Asuka's special is nice. Nothing like roasting some baddies while slicing and dicing.

dragonknight
Jul 5, 2004, 10:07 PM
i dont know about that s&y still look cooler and they work alot better than my asuka for some reason my asuka misses and it has 15 hit i dont know but it took me alot of patience to get sange. i actually changed my middle name to patient, jk

KveerRaven
Jul 5, 2004, 10:15 PM
On 2004-07-05 20:07, dragonknight wrote:
i dont know about that s&y still look cooler and they work alot better than my asuka for some reason my asuka misses and it has 15 hit i dont know but it took me alot of patience to get sange. i actually changed my middle name to patient, jk

HAhahaha....ha....ha *coughs* ok, back to reality, the reason you may be missing so much can be due to a low level with some low ATA or vice versa. And besides, 15% Hit isn't all that great, unless you have some decent ATA. When I first got my Bravace, it had 10% Hit on it, it didn't hit all that much but then again my ATA was kinda low. Once I raised it some more, I aquired my Suppressed Gun, no percents, and that thing RARELY misses.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 10:45 PM
yeah... but the SnY i have has 40 hit% and my asukas have a legit 70% hit so you know what i have every right to say they suck compared... geez where you people get off that you can bad mouth people just because you think you can...
anyway... this wasnt about our sny or asukas it was his question about what to look for...

Sange & Yasha!!!!

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 10:49 PM
On 2004-07-05 10:43, dude3282 wrote:
Worth the time? Yeah, if you're patient to the point of being a PSO vegetable.

You've obviously never had to work for your items if you say that, or you're incredibly lucky and/or patient.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2004-07-05 10:44 ]</font>

just because you cant do something doesnt mean others cant... i suggest the 4 letter abrv. for you

stfu... you have no idea what your even talking about do you

dude3282
Jul 6, 2004, 07:33 AM
On 2004-07-05 12:32, lain2k3 wrote:

Look, going by the numbers, the people who get Yasha are either incredibly lucky and stumble across it, or they're the hardcore power gamers who do nothing but runs for a month or more. You don't just say "Hey, I think I'll go hunt down a Yasha" and go get it in a few hours.

geez where you people get off that you can bad mouth people just because you think you can...
Personally, I want this guy to know what he's getting into if he wants a Yasha. Don't want to give him false hope that it'll be remotely easy.

And dragonknight, if I greatly offended you I'm sorry, I should use more tact around the newer people here.

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 10:35 AM
dude, what the hell are you talking about? I said on average, Asuka is 175x MORE COMMON than yasha, offline. I said nothing about yasha being findable offline.

And master of dragons, Asuka has 80 less atp than S&Y, and a much better chance of having percents, due to how much more common it is. No one was badmouthing you, they were disproving what you said, with evidence. Asuka will often times do more damage, and has the same ata. It does not suck compared to S&Y.

I dont know where the hell you people are getting this stuff from... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Cc08
Jul 6, 2004, 10:42 AM
yeah... but the SnY i have has 40 hit% and my asukas have a legit 70% hit so you know what i have every right to say they suck compared... geez where you people get off that you can bad mouth people just because you think you can...
anyway... this wasnt about our sny or asukas it was his question about what to look for...
I know you traded for that S & Y. Try looking for the Yasha offline, tell me how fun it is. Asuka is almost as good as the S & Y, and as Lain said, it is actually ATTAINABLE OFFLINE.

dude3282
Jul 6, 2004, 11:47 AM
lain, I was responding to master of dragons' post above mine. I was using your calculations as evidence to back up my position. Should have made that more clear.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2004-07-06 09:48 ]</font>

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 11:51 AM
Ok, misunderstood then. Sorreh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

dude3282
Jul 6, 2004, 11:56 AM
My bad, looking at it I would have made the same conclusion, as well.