PDA

View Full Version : Too much MST...

Akulamenuri
Jul 3, 2004, 11:36 PM
Well I have a casting FOnewm that im getting things for before I start leveling with him.

I was thinking about:
- using 150 Mind Mats
- having a Sato 5/0/50/145
- having 4 God/HP equipped

I was just asking is this putting to much emphasis on a character that already has a high MST growth rate. Thanks in advance.

(If this isnt too much, just think at what level I will be able to use stuff like Twinkle Star and Summit Moon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

RicoRoyal
Jul 3, 2004, 11:56 PM
That depends on what your plans are for that FOnewm. Are you planning on ever getting to level 200? Or are you just going to level into ultimate in order to do some quick and easy rare hunting with an all around good offline rare hunting FOnewm?

Akulamenuri
Jul 4, 2004, 01:35 PM
Both, I have a pinkal so im probably going to pipe for 1975.

Eihwaz
Jul 4, 2004, 02:14 PM
On 2004-07-04 11:35, Akulamenuri wrote:

If you mean your FOnewm is going to be Pinkal, I would -highly- reccomend you change your ID.

If you still want a pipeable Agito 1975, go with Whitill. It's a far, far better ID in general than Pinkal.

Er, and for the record, the mag stats you're talking about would be 5/0/45/150.

And your plan for a casting FOnewm sounds fine. I followed a similar path, although my Mag has weirder stats, and I didn't feed Shade pure Mind Mats

Good luck with your FOnewm, you will likely have a very fun time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

RicoRoyal
Jul 4, 2004, 04:28 PM
On 2004-07-04 11:35, Akulamenuri wrote:

By both you mean do plan on taking the FOnewn to level 200? If so, you will absolutely regret it if you feed it 150 mind materials. It's fine to have high MST at low levels, but that's what mags are for, not materials. Materials are used once and once only and then your stuck with whatever you just did. Think twice about what your doing with your materials, especially if your aiming for level 200. (stay the hell away from DEF mats)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-07-04 14:29 ]</font>