PDA

View Full Version : MEMORY CARD EMERGENCY!!!

Marcian
Jul 4, 2004, 10:49 AM
I have a Nyko 64 MB Memory card for my Nintendo Gamecube. I had Phantasy Star ON, had just switched from setting the Network Options and was signing on, when they declared my memory card corrupt! In the middle of the game! That memory card has around 200 hours of various games, most of it near irreplacable! Not to mention, I JUST connected to Phantasy Star LAST Night, four hours before it happened!

People online are so strong! I won't stand a chance if I go there with Beginner Decks! Somebody help me, please!

P.S. My Aol Instant Messanger name is Cornell27. Try that before you post here. Maybe you can get me quicker!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marcian on 2004-07-04 08:50 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jul 4, 2004, 12:15 PM
tried this?
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=83644&forum=3&14

Rich_T
Jul 4, 2004, 12:39 PM
also so9me thrid party memory cards are more likely to corrupt than the official ones.

Marcian
Jul 4, 2004, 01:09 PM
Helpful, but the methods fail, and my entire card is still corrupt. What do I do?

Rich_T
Jul 4, 2004, 03:03 PM
if youve tried everything you can think of, and all the methods listed above, and youve searched this forum for corutopn, then theres not much you cna do, except start again on a better quality memory card.

KAMIKAZI
Jul 7, 2004, 10:05 PM
If you do start again i would recommend getting and official nintendo memoery card that wont corrupt as much ive hjad mine for like 2 years i think and still hasnt corrupted and i have like 4 of them and they are alive and kickin. U have found buying third party stuff just becuase it is cheap is not a good idea they break down waaaaaayyyyyy to easily ive been thru like 5 controllers

Mr_Crow
Jul 20, 2004, 11:06 AM
agreed
3rd party stuff really stinks
especially "madcat"
they dont know anythin about what gamers want

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 04:16 AM
Oi, Nyko, I hate that memory card. The 'Madcats' ones haven't failed me yet.

Shiveley
Jul 23, 2004, 11:07 AM
I have a madcatz card and just last night it corrupted on my brother and all the data on the card was erased. I am so freaking mad at him.