PDA

View Full Version : FSODing when coming out the lobby

Sharkyland
Jul 4, 2004, 06:06 PM
Hmm, I've been getting this from time to time lately. I've FSODed from the following games: ep1c5, ep1c6, ep1c7, and ep1c9 twice. I know one time I quickly exited to the lobby after beating the stage and wa-lah, I FSODed. It seems to be getting more and more common now (as long at it isn't that day where I did ep1c2 all day long, like 10 runs because people wanted it and people got FSODed).

Usually since it doesn't save after you beat a cmode, just create a game, enter it and leave. That should save it for you.

Devin
Jul 4, 2004, 08:14 PM
Just do a soft reset while bursting back to the lobby. X + B + start. It saves and returns you to the main menu of the game, which is annoying since you have to reconnect, but not nearly as annoying as fsod'ing and having to redo the stage.

rena-ko
Jul 5, 2004, 09:53 AM
youre entering the game from lobby 1? then thats your issue. i hadnt that happening to me for quite several months now.

besides that, the soft-reset works very well, since it doesnt require you to enter into another game to save afterwards and thus doesnt hold any more risks of fsoding while entering the new game.

better luck next time ^-^

Sharkyland
Jul 5, 2004, 05:02 PM
Odd, I never knew anything about the soft reset. Makes you figure how much I read the instruction booklet ^_^

darthsaber9x9
Jul 6, 2004, 04:37 PM
heh not as abs as FSODing on your own offline telepipe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

but that soft reset method works and its a really great idea http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

gream-green
Jul 7, 2004, 02:43 PM
On 2004-07-04 16:06, Sharkyland wrote:

Hmm, I've been getting this from time to time lately. I've FSODed from the following games: ep1c5, ep1c6, ep1c7, and ep1c9 twice. I know one time I quickly exited to the lobby after beating the stage and wa-lah, I FSODed. It seems to be getting more and more common now (as long at it isn't that day where I did ep1c2 all day long, like 10 runs because people wanted it and people got FSODed).

Usually since it doesn't save after you beat a cmode, just create a game, enter it and leave. That should save it for you.

Happened to me last night FSOD'ed coming out of EP1C1 first time I ever FSOD'ed, lost a Yas 3000, so even if I was to beat challenge with that character, still not worth it now...

Sitka
Jul 7, 2004, 03:36 PM
Sorry to hear that happened Gream.

Did you at least get to save your time for that stage?

I hope that doesn't deter you from playing c-mode. I've been playing a tremendous amount lately and I haven't had that FSOD from a c-mode game yet.

I've gotten nearly all of my FSODs when entering games with full lobbies, particularly anywhere on Apatite.

I'd be happy to help you hunt for that Yas3000r - just let me know.

gream-green
Jul 7, 2004, 03:47 PM
On 2004-07-07 13:36, Sitka wrote:
Sorry to hear that happened Gream.

Did you at least get to save your time for that stage?

I hope that doesn't deter you from playing c-mode. I've been playing a tremendous amount lately and I haven't had that FSOD from a c-mode game yet.

I've gotten nearly all of my FSODs when entering games with full lobbies, particularly anywhere on Apatite.

I'd be happy to help you hunt for that Yas3000r - just let me know.

I dunno about the c-mode time I am pretty sure it was probably erased as well...I will just not be playing c-mode with my "real" character/s ever again.