PDA

View Full Version : Stupid...parents... and there not parenting...

adamgnome104
Jul 4, 2004, 07:18 PM
OK, these are my randing vents, that I just gotta get out or I'll expload.

All throughout Summer, from 11P.M.-12A.M in the night, my parents keep bugging me to go to bed. For at least an hour I keep having to say, "Hold on...Just a minute....OK IM COMING!!!...HOLY CRAP I WAS JUST ASLEEP, Etc."

That is pretty annoying, I mean its Summer, no school night...I'm 14, I'm free blah blah blah! But last night was just so God damn ironic that it wasn't funny. All these random dumbasses who are friends of my parents came over, and had a game of cards. FOUR 10 FUCKING HOURS!!! It was 5:00 when they finally went home! AND I COULD FINALLY GO TO FUCKING SLEEP!!! They were acting like idiots due to random alcohol shit, which is probably why I'll never take any drug...not even a fucking Tylenol...
Seriously, I try to do something everyday to keep them from bitching, but then they keep me up to FIVE IN THE MORNING! Five in the freaking morning! I finally woke up 12:00 the next morning feeling sick and hungry has hell, and I woke up 4 hours later feeling even more sick! I had to eat CHICKEN for breakfast!
If that wasn't bad enough,tonight, beyond any comprehension and understand THEY WANTED ME TO GO OUTSIDE SOMEWHERE!

Just fuck it, I'm tired of doing everything! I'm just going to wake up from now on and go on the fucking computer because its not like anything else really matteres to them.

Edit: Edited last part out because it A) Was offensive B) Did not make sense C) Made me un-angry when I actually typed everything out! @_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: adamgnome104 on 2004-07-04 19:44 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 4, 2004, 07:35 PM
SophiaSeed posts here is you want to PM her. Also, edit out the word "faggot" because using it like that is offesive.

As for your rant, friends can be jerks sometimes.

adamgnome104
Jul 4, 2004, 09:42 PM
Oh, sorry, and the last rant is pointless because everyone forgot it in like 10 minutes. @_@ I didn't even know I swore that much. Im going to like edit the last part out because its meaningless and ranty and just served to get rid of my anger, which it did. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ness
Jul 4, 2004, 10:55 PM
Apology accepted. I wasn't necessarily offended by it; I hear that shit all the time. I just didn't want you to get a warning.

Myopathy
Jul 4, 2004, 10:57 PM
On 2004-07-04 17:35, Ness wrote:
SophiaSeed posts here is you want to PM her. Also, edit out the word "faggot" because using it like that is offesive.

SophiaSeed is a sweetheart. You just have to get to know her.

On the topic of your parents. I can totally understand your rant about your parents wanting to go to sleep early. Hell, everytime I spend at the night at my mom's apartment, she does that to me. And I'm 19. However, I don't blame your parents for doing that, nor do I blame my mom for doing that. They are just trying to be caring (Although, yes, it will come off as annoying sometimes). On the issue of them staying up late. They're adults, they can do that. HOWEVER, I'm going to guess that they didn't know you were being kept up by them. You probably should've told them that they were keeping you up, and they would've probably tried to tone it down. Although, that is also dependent on how much alcohol they had, I guess.

DruidMettool
Jul 4, 2004, 11:04 PM
My parents are a lot worse. They try to punish me for saying "Fuck Off"... when i'm trying to back myself up. You see, when I do something wrong, my parents will harrass me about it and talk about it in my face.

Just because i'm not a normal 17-year-old, they figure they can treat me however they want. They need to go back to their parenting books.

Ness
Jul 4, 2004, 11:07 PM
On 2004-07-04 20:57, Ezellaur wrote:
SophiaSeed is a sweetheart. You just have to get to know her.

On the topic of your parents. I can totally understand your rant about your parents wanting to go to sleep early. Hell, everytime I spend at the night at my mom's apartment, she does that to me. And I'm 19. However, I don't blame your parents for doing that, nor do I blame my mom for doing that. They are just trying to be caring (Although, yes, it will come off as annoying sometimes). On the issue of them staying up late. They're adults, they can do that. HOWEVER, I'm going to guess that they didn't know you were being kept up by them. You probably should've told them that they were keeping you up, and they would've probably tried to tone it down. Although, that is also dependent on how much alcohol they had, I guess.

I have nothing against her. I was just letting him know that she was here and he could PM her if he chose to.

KodiaX987
Jul 5, 2004, 09:29 AM

They are just trying to be caring.

Cut the PC crap. It's not called "to be caring", it's called "to be an insecure little bitch".

Myopathy
Jul 5, 2004, 12:23 PM
On 2004-07-05 07:29, KodiaX987 wrote:

They are just trying to be caring.

Cut the PC crap. It's not called "to be caring", it's called "to be an insecure little bitch".

Insecure about what? That he's all grown up and doesn't need them? He's friggin' 14. They've got a couple of years before they have to start worrying about that.

Zzzzzz
Jul 5, 2004, 01:26 PM
At least it's not as bad as somebody I talked to. He said his father used to try to kill him every night.
If that's not abusive, I don't know what is.

KodiaX987
Jul 5, 2004, 02:04 PM
On 2004-07-05 11:26, Zzzzzz wrote:
At least it's not as bad as somebody I talked to. He said his father used to try to kill him every night.

I call bullshit.

Zzzzzz
Jul 5, 2004, 02:27 PM
On 2004-07-05 12:04, KodiaX987 wrote:

On 2004-07-05 11:26, Zzzzzz wrote:

I call bullshit.

That's what he said, You can choose to believe it or not. Me, I don't know.

adamgnome104
Jul 6, 2004, 03:01 PM
Well technicly, since they were keeping me up I played Gameboy until I feel asleep, but yeah,I think the hangover punished them enough. [evil laughter]

Oh yeah, and I was talking about Sophia seeds fried who kept trying to convince me to "never talk to Sophia because she wont make you a mag" and she didnt actually say a reason and it was frustrating because that wasn't even her and blah.

noob-of-fury
Jul 7, 2004, 02:52 AM
On 2004-07-04 17:18, adamgnome104 wrote:
OK, these are my randing vents, that I just gotta get out or I'll expload.

All throughout Summer, from 11P.M.-12A.M in the night, my parents keep bugging me to go to bed. For at least an hour I keep having to say, "Hold on...Just a minute....OK IM COMING!!!...HOLY CRAP I WAS JUST ASLEEP, Etc."

That is pretty annoying, I mean its Summer, no school night...I'm 14, I'm free blah blah blah! But last night was just so God damn ironic that it wasn't funny. All these random dumbasses who are friends of my parents came over, and had a game of cards. FOUR 10 FUCKING HOURS!!! It was 5:00 when they finally went home! AND I COULD FINALLY GO TO FUCKING SLEEP!!! They were acting like idiots due to random alcohol shit, which is probably why I'll never take any drug...not even a fucking Tylenol...
Seriously, I try to do something everyday to keep them from bitching, but then they keep me up to FIVE IN THE MORNING! Five in the freaking morning! I finally woke up 12:00 the next morning feeling sick and hungry has hell, and I woke up 4 hours later feeling even more sick! I had to eat CHICKEN for breakfast!
If that wasn't bad enough,tonight, beyond any comprehension and understand THEY WANTED ME TO GO OUTSIDE SOMEWHERE!

Just fuck it, I'm tired of doing everything! I'm just going to wake up from now on and go on the fucking computer because its not like anything else really matteres to them.

Edit: Edited last part out because it A) Was offensive B) Did not make sense C) Made me un-angry when I actually typed everything out! @_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: adamgnome104 on 2004-07-04 19:44 ]</font>

Well, this has happened to me on a couple of occasions and it stopped the time I finally blew. They were talking and laughing louder than I could tolerate while trying to sleep (Take into mind that I had already asked them politely to quiet down about 2 hours earlier.) They had finally reached the highpoint of the volume when I snapped. I walked out to them and shouted, "SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSTARDS!" They scolded me the next day but never did it again.

Kadavreski
Jul 10, 2004, 05:23 AM
On 2004-07-04 17:35, Ness wrote:

remember that msn conversation we had last year? heh.

yep, my best friend is a jerk a lot of the time...
just ignore them, or smack them