PDA

View Full Version : When Hell kinda froze over...

Nazo
Jul 5, 2004, 09:26 AM
Man, the terrible luck I'm facing is almost unbearable!! First, I have the BBA shipped after weeks of waiting. Then, I finally get to go online, when I discover that I have v1.0, so I have to go to Japan and get it traded in, which, fortunately, my dad can do on his business trip. But not only that, but I discover ALL my items will be cut! What was the chance of this happening?! *insert disturbing whining noise here*

So I figured, oh well- what the hell, why not... Its probably worth it to go online. But I need some advice here. Having a level 41 Skyly & Pinkal (ok, I get it.. the IDs suck), I'm figuring it may be slightly a pain in the ass because I won't be able to buy fluids and mates as fast as I may be needing them, and will have to resort to using rudimentary weapons for a while. Though I hate to part with my double saber, musashi, Flowen's Sword and (who would've guessed?) my Club of Laconium, I'm going to be a Man and do this.

So before I start crying, please give me any advice on what in frozen hell I should be doing.

Thanks!

Skorpius
Jul 5, 2004, 09:32 AM
You'll be ok. You're only at level 41 with both IDs. You can either Start over from scratch (with online, you'll be 41 in no time with both) or just work off again, with a little help from Deneb 9.

Deneb 9 is basically filled with legit players, you can probably get those items back ;o

Nai_Calus
Jul 5, 2004, 09:38 AM
On 2004-07-05 07:32, Skorpius wrote:
You'll be ok. You're only at level 41 with both IDs. You can either Start over from scratch (with online, you'll be 41 in no time with both) or just work off again, with a little help from Deneb 9.

Deneb 9 is basically filled with legit players, you can probably get those items back ;o

Deneb 9 was the new Antares 8 last time I was there a couple of weeks ago. XP *shudder* As many games blatantly advertising being non-legit as there were legit games. Altair 4 was still more or less 'pure' when I was there last, but also mostly empty.

Nazo
Jul 5, 2004, 10:08 AM
On 2004-07-05 07:32, Skorpius wrote:
You can either Start over from scratch (with online, you'll be 41 in no time with both) or just work off again, with a little help from Deneb 9.

Alright, this may sound stupid... please don't laugh... Do I have to start them over at level 1 in order to go online? I know that the items and money are gone, but the level and stats stay... I thought you could use a character both on and off with the level? Or I might have just misunderstood you...

And thanks for that tip about Deneb... I probably would've gone into any random server and have become lost =D...

Malkavian
Jul 5, 2004, 10:53 AM
Wow someone playing PSO Episode 1&2 JP v1.0.
Yeah you are screwed. And the only reward is be able to play online with the rest of PSO GC players and infinite jack-o'-lanterns. The 1st thing does deserve it tho.

And like others said you are only lv 41. It wont cost you much to restore your stuff and some people may want to help you. Me for example, if we do meet.

And don't worry about stats and level, they are kept.
The funny is the reason of why they remove you all items. In v1.0 there was an easy dupe method that got patched. So you cant pass duped items to the v1.1, international version. Which is full of dupes too.

Well, get online. Is one of the most fun experiences a game can give. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif