PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's Claw

JaquesOran
Jul 5, 2004, 12:37 PM
I want this for my HUcast, and I currently have my RAmar able to get it from Ult Forest. Is it worth me hunting this down? Cause it looks damn good, but I know that claw's are difficult for anyone but HUmarls to use cause of the attack animation. But is this claw different, and is it worth getting anyway? Cause half the reason I want it is for the Foie special.

adamgnome104
Jul 5, 2004, 01:19 PM
The Foie special is a really low level and you probably have a better level since your at ultimate. x.x

PhotonDrop
Jul 5, 2004, 01:39 PM
there are no HUmarls http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

and yes, the Dragon Claw is worth the effort, Foie has its uses, and being TP free is better.

JaquesOran
Jul 5, 2004, 01:56 PM
Hunuwearl or whatever the hell they're called. Also, it's for a HUcast, so the Foie will really come in useful, especially against those dudes who split and rejoin, purple and brown coloured. I can never remember their names. They are in Caves and Spaceship and have spikes which they stab you with when the split. But I was wondering if it's worth the effort getting the claw?

joncushing
Jul 5, 2004, 04:44 PM
The foie special as already mentioned isnt very good but since its for a HUcast, its better than nothing and that creature you mention, i know what it is but for some reason its name i cant remember right now.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 5, 2004, 04:49 PM
Pan Arms.

Eihwaz
Jul 5, 2004, 05:04 PM
It might be fairly useful for HUcast/caseals who are in an area where Foie might be appropriate...Falz, Flow, etc.

It does lokk pretty though. O_o

Primrose
Jul 5, 2004, 05:48 PM
Again one of these "worth it?" questions... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Its hard to answer such a question because nobody knows you, your free time you have to play this game, what other weapons you havem if youre a collector and what you consider good etc.
Dragons Claws special is a Foie that is chosen randomly from level 3 to 15. Since youre a HUcast its nice to have at least a technique but it will do more damage with HUmars/HUnewearls because you dont have MST with an android.
But i dont even want to answer your question, its up to you if its worth it or not...

PaleKid15
Jul 5, 2004, 05:56 PM
I acually agree with Prim... o_0

It's up to you whether it's worth it or not. It's not a very good weapon, if that's what you mean. But if you have nothing better, or just like it's looks enough to use it anyway, then i guess it's worth it.

KveerRaven
Jul 5, 2004, 07:35 PM
On 2004-07-05 15:56, PaleKid15 wrote:

It's up to you whether it's worth it or not. It's not a very good weapon, if that's what you mean. But if you have nothing better, or just like it's looks enough to use it anyway, then i guess it's worth it.

Ok, right. Hmmm, well...if it really was one of those, "not worth it" threads, then why bother replying to them in any way or form? Seems to me you guys are the contradicting type. Hmmm, "not worth it thread" as apposed to you "not worth it" replies. Irony? Possibly maybe...

An to humbly answer the original posters Thread as he asked for OPINIONS, not statistics or complaints:

I think its worth it. My friend FOmar just found his PW after a LONG and vigorous, hour accumilating PSO journey, and its been his best friend since then. Its a good melee weapon, from what I've seen and if you're the Technique type only caster, its great for spitting out its special without the loss of TP, even with their low levels, its still useful. Go for it, couldn't hurt at least trying for it.

Jason
Jul 5, 2004, 07:44 PM
Dragon's Claw is eww. Period.

KveerRaven
Jul 5, 2004, 07:48 PM
On 2004-07-05 17:44, Jason wrote:
Dragon's Claw is eww. Period.

Yeah, same here, but I just like collecting as many rares as possible with my ID.

JaquesOran
Jul 6, 2004, 05:26 AM
Thanks Kveer. Methinks I'll go for it.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 6, 2004, 07:22 AM
If your on Whitil ID the dragons claw(the item for modeling) is too easy to get... i had 7 offline drops in a row from running forest... it doesnt get easier... lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Master_of_Dragons on 2004-07-06 05:22 ]</font>

PaleKid15
Jul 6, 2004, 11:51 AM
On 2004-07-05 17:35, KveerRaven wrote:

On 2004-07-05 15:56, PaleKid15 wrote:

Ok, right. Hmmm, well...if it really was one of those, "not worth it" threads, then why bother replying to them in any way or form? Seems to me you guys are the contradicting type. Hmmm, "not worth it thread" as apposed to you "not worth it" replies. Irony? Possibly maybe...

An to humbly answer the original posters Thread as he asked for OPINIONS, not statistics or complaints:

I think its worth it. My friend FOmar just found his PW after a LONG and vigorous, hour accumilating PSO journey, and its been his best friend since then. Its a good melee weapon, from what I've seen and if you're the Technique type only caster, its great for spitting out its special without the loss of TP, even with their low levels, its still useful. Go for it, couldn't hurt at least trying for it.

Reason 1- Post count +1
Reason 2- Even if I think a topic is pointless, I'll probably reply anyway because I have nothing else to do. I come here because I'm bored.

I didn't contradict myself at all, so I don't know what you're talking about.

On a side not- Possibly maybe?

KveerRaven
Jul 6, 2004, 12:00 PM
*reads and falls asleep. wakes up suddenly* HUH? WHAT? WHAT'S GOING ON?! OH, ok, sorry I tend to not care about people who like to justify their reasonings for bashing a posters thread. Bored or not, you were contradicting yourselves by replying to a thread that the two of you thought to be, "not worth it" any way you see it, its not ok to do something like that. End of story

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 12:14 PM
People on this board do all kinds of stuff when they're bored, no one should make a big deal of this, just move on.

KveerRaven
Jul 6, 2004, 12:21 PM
On 2004-07-06 10:14, lain2k3 wrote:
People on this board do all kinds of stuff when they're bored, no one should make a big deal of this, just move on.

Yeah, I think the boredom-infection is in season this month. You know the one, its called, Flame-Posting. Its a sad sickness really. The person infected, tries to beat his boredom by playing PSO. When all else fails, they turn to flaming threads posted by respected or new posters who are only looking for their questions to be answered. The best quick cure for this is to just find something else to do.

Otherwise, its really not that big of a deal, only when they try and justify it. I've moved on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KveerRaven on 2004-07-06 10:22 ]</font>

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 12:25 PM
You do realize you're flamebaiting as well? just dont say anything else on the topic, we are currently threatening the livelyhood of this persons topic.

KveerRaven
Jul 6, 2004, 12:26 PM
On 2004-07-06 10:25, lain2k3 wrote:
You do realize you're flamebaiting as well? just dont say anything else on the topic, we are currently threatening the livelyhood of this persons topic.

Yeah, I do. But thats ok, I'm done on the subject.

adamgnome104
Jul 6, 2004, 12:49 PM
If your done on the subject then why did you post. o_O If you were REALLY done wouldn't you of left this topic already. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anyways, it's up to you if you want the Dragon Claw or not. It depends on so many things Its probably better best up to you.

JaquesOran
Jul 6, 2004, 01:34 PM
Spammer's iritate me.

I think I will go for it. I'm not sure though, as I was looking for somthing along the lines of "I got it, and I liked it. Very useful, and the foie will be great for a HUcast" or "I got it. Not too good, the foie ain't too great and it's slow attacking."

Can anyone supply me with somthing like one of these answers?

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 01:36 PM
The claw is a decent weapon for high level characters that can kill enemies in a combo with it, but isnt very good for lower level characters. The special is damned near useless.