PDA

View Full Version : Quest Question

Vielka
Jul 5, 2004, 04:58 PM
Ok, so im playing my letter to lionel so that i can unlock another quest. I ve browsed the guides, and i still can beat it. I can find lionels head, but nothing else. I talked to that hunter that is "Selling" his body when i see him in forest 1.. i cant find him or anything else? Is there something im missing?

Jarek
Jul 5, 2004, 05:33 PM
Well, the next part is also in forest2. Maybe you noticed a locked door on your way to his head. There's a hilde___ far into the room, and after you beat it, you'll get part #2. Part #3 is back in F1 in one of the streams. (sorry for the lack of details, but I don't know how to describe it the best). Part #4 is in C2 to the left after the first room. And the final part is right outside the guild counter from that Thief selling the parts you saw before.
I'm sure a guide is probably better than what I've said. ^_^

PaleKid15
Jul 5, 2004, 05:35 PM
On 2004-07-05 14:58, Vielka wrote:
Ok, so im playing my letter to lionel so that i can unlock another quest. I ve browsed the guides, and i still can beat it. I can find lionels head, but nothing else. I talked to that hunter that is "Selling" his body when i see him in forest 1.. i cant find him or anything else? Is there something im missing?

Obviously...
The guides give all the help you should need, part locations, and descriptions of what to do. So I really don't know what anyone can tell you...

Vielka
Jul 5, 2004, 06:42 PM
ill have to restart it then. Lets see if things change.. thanks

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 06:48 PM
I had trouble with this one before too. Just keep trying for it... I did it before i knew about PSOW so guess how fun that was...lol

KveerRaven
Jul 5, 2004, 07:21 PM
In all honesty, unless you're the type that doesn't like traveling throughout every room or area in maps, then I can see why this Quest would be difficult to complete. Otherwise, try journeying back to areas you've been before, such as, that locked door on Forest 2. After that, go into the menu, go to Items, go to the Quest choice, and click on each part of Lionel, he'll actually give you hints as to where the rest of his parts are.

Vielka
Jul 5, 2004, 07:49 PM
i do travel throughout each map.. i did click on his head and he gave me a clue to where it was.. Just so happened that the places where the guide indicated the part would be isnt.. Ive had a few quests similar to this where the item was hidden and u just had to run over the right spot..oh well, ill try it again later..

Vielka
Jul 6, 2004, 05:55 PM
i dont know if i read that guide correct or if it has an error.. i just beat butlers grave, and waterfall tears just unlocked.. i have yet to beat lionels letter.... just some fyi

EphekZ
Jul 6, 2004, 07:17 PM
have you gone to qeust board and talked to his bodyparts? they give you clues on where they are for instance hell say there bothin water but th air is diffrent doesnt matter which order but one is one the river in forest oen the other is in cave 2 also when you find hislegs and arm go back to poiner one you will see the dude again if you need nay more help just pm me or im me on aim i remebre this missio by heart

jspacemunkey
Jul 6, 2004, 07:50 PM
you do not have to complete letter from lionel to unlock waterfall tears. waterfall tears requires that you beat addicting food, secret delivery, lost bride and grave's butler.

Nazo
Jul 7, 2004, 06:02 AM
I'm not sure if its THAT hard... 0.o I've beat it on normal before... Perhaps its a bit different on Ultimate? I'm not sure entirely...

But anyway, if you're having that much trouble, I highly recommend that you download trypticon's Phantasy Star Tutorial episode 2.

http://adam.killsmurf.com/vids/

Since I can't link directly to the file, I'll give you instructions.

1) Click the link.
2) Scroll down and click on "psomovie2.wmv."
3) Download and watch.... the Lionel quest starts about halfway through.. more like 40%.

(I also recommend the other three episodes. Equally as funny, equally as helpful.)

Vielka
Jul 7, 2004, 06:46 AM
its ok folks... I just had to restart the damn quest again.. for some reason i got glitched?? its done and over with.

Nazo
Jul 7, 2004, 10:15 AM
Boo yah. Glad to hear that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

KAMIKAZI
Jul 8, 2004, 12:15 PM
Well once i had trouble with some of the quest like in the one where you help racton get his capsules back right when i get near the third one it disappears every single time in every diffuculty and then you have to walk around the spot for a few seconds until you get (this happens when the item is a sparkle thingy and disappears) Wonder if im off topic...>.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KAMIKAZI on 2004-07-08 10:16 ]</font>