PDA

View Full Version : Get a Legit Chao Stick

john
Jun 7, 2002, 08:31 AM
well im not sure if the Branch of Paku Paku is findable of not but someone gave me one they said they "found" (no % or +) but ne hoo i found out whatto do withit. im assuming no one has a branch, but it works either way..
do TTF and equip your Striker of Chao. start the quest by going thru main tele and then pipe back up to town. go to the hospital and there should be a secret pipe. take it and you go to ruins, stand under the waterfall till the guy stops talking to you. if you have the striker, it will make it a branch and vise versa. the best part is, even if its hacked to shyt (60%, 180% etc) when you put the Chao back on the branch it will have legit looking % (in my case 15 abeast/10 dark). so heres one way to get a "legit" striker since apparently it is unfindable.... good luck and may the Chao be with you!!!

john
Jun 7, 2002, 08:33 AM
oh, by the by, you can do this over and over untill you get the best % it has to offer ala tekker

Malkavian
Jun 7, 2002, 11:22 AM
but branch of paku paku and striker chaos aren't legit....

john
Jun 7, 2002, 11:39 AM
exactly...but if the game isnt even going to give the wep and the only way to get it is to cheat, then this evens it out a little, at least you wont have a hacked wep ne more (%'s/grinder ne how) and if in ult like me then having that wep wont make a big difference in your attacks or in the game...

john
Jun 7, 2002, 11:40 AM
and neither of us is sure if the Branch is findable or not....

TeamPhalanx
Jun 7, 2002, 02:24 PM
That's a load of... If the stick ain't legit, the striker isn't either. It's like saying that you have a legit chao (mag) when the heart isn't legit but the mag used on is.

segadrm
Jun 7, 2002, 09:20 PM
lets just say is half legit and half not legit.

TeamPhalanx
Jun 7, 2002, 09:32 PM
There's no such things as being half legit; it's either legit or it's not.

If you're saying that the branch can be found, you are effectively saying that it is the rarest item in the game. People have found things like virus wear, lavis blades, and other super rares, but so far no one has reported finding the branch.

john
Jun 10, 2002, 04:46 PM
lol i wasnt serioulsy saying it was legit, don t get all overworked now...ne hoo if you havent realized this game is a chump then u sir are the chump as well. i told yall this cause i know theres people that like to use duped/hacked items, not necessarily ones that slaughter everything in sight. so heres a way to turn your over the top wep into one that raises mst the same as a summit moon and doesnt do alot of damage. forces shouldnt need to attack if the other classes did their job lol. so quit whining cause u thought this game would actually give a Striker Of Chao. shame on you

TeamPhalanx
Jun 11, 2002, 01:43 PM
Shame on me? So, I'm the idiot that believes that all those that have hacked stuff will ditch their ways in order to get, what you call, a legit weapon? Shame on you for being such a freakin' moron. And, in the future, just don't use the word "legit," such words should be forbidden to players like yourself.

john
Jun 13, 2002, 08:14 AM
lol, dont get so exicted next time someone mentions the word "legit" or the cops will think yourre up to something. the point to his game is to reach lv 200, not see who derprives themself of the most enjoyment by consistently pouring over EVRYONE ELSE's wep status. the point was there is no way to get a legit striker, so heres how to actually do the task and get a not so "hacked" striker. you obvioulsy cant do this without a stricker which you would have to get from a hacker. if you cant do that then stop reading and shut up. (and im the moron!) this is all pointless ne way cause you just have to start completely over when the Episodes come out

Skankhair
Jul 12, 2003, 04:28 PM
The Branch of Paku Paku is rare? I found one. A friend and I were in a Vhard game and I picked it up when it dropped. If it was my section ID, it was Purplenum. If he made the game, then I don't know what ID it was. This was on the Xbox.

I know the Striker isn't legit since the Chao Mag isn't legit (at least in the Xbox version), but I always thought the Branch was a pretty common rare.

Skankhair
Jul 12, 2003, 04:32 PM
Well, I found this topic by using the forum search, I didn't realize how old it was.

So did this all take place before the Xbox version came out? Are you guys talking about the DC version? Because I assure you, on the Xbox version, the Branch is findable.

VolOpt2003
Jul 12, 2003, 05:00 PM
i got the branch.And im on the gamecube.

HouseOfPancakes
Jul 12, 2003, 07:04 PM
Ive found 2 branch of paku paku on the gamecube and 3 on xbx im kinda gettin sick of them

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 07:07 PM
I found a Branch of Paku Paku on the GCN with my Bluefull FOmar in hard mode, from an Al Rappy. So yes, the Branch of Paku Paku isn't impossible to get. Now. If your talking about DC. That's a whole different deal.

Soukosa
Jul 12, 2003, 07:16 PM
If you people look at the beginning topic, you'll see that it was made before Ep 1 & 2 came out, so this would be referring the DC.

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 07:18 PM
Quite right. Back in 2002.

Wonder how this topic found it's way back to the first page.. -.-'