PDA

View Full Version : PSO Look

dragonknight
Jul 5, 2004, 10:17 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dragonknight on 2004-07-05 20:31 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 10:25 PM
uhm this goes in OFF TOPIC!!!11!

GS_Punk
Jul 5, 2004, 10:26 PM
Oh boy. Another Final Fantasy fanboy who gets a free, crappy Proboard and calls it a website. Man what a.......what a........

Oh wait. I did that once.

[ end public mock ]

dragonknight
Jul 5, 2004, 10:27 PM
i know but i am sorry i needed to get my site out

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 10:28 PM
lol

yeah thats right... anyway it goes in offtopic none the less... looks like someone cant read and hasnt read the FORUM RULES....

RicoRoyal
Jul 5, 2004, 10:29 PM
Advertising
Do not advertise your site anywhere on PSOW, in the forums or using Private Messages. You may only do so from a link within your profile or signature. Do not advertise your Ebay Auctions. Do not make posts that constitute or contain unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.

Few things...

1. Final Fantasy is not PSO. Do not post about Final Fantasy in the General forum for PSO.
2. Do not promote your website outside of a link in your profile.
3. Your website has nothing of interest on it, and I therefore fail to see why you would want to promote it.
4. READ THE !@#$ING FORUM RULES FOR !@#$'S SAKE!

dragonknight
Jul 5, 2004, 10:29 PM
do you know anything about final fantasy than you would want to look at thisw site

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 10:30 PM
Your digging yourself a hole here just listen to the people they know what there talking about... aqnd your going to get banned for not reading rules...

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 10:31 PM
You just broke 3 rules.... wow i beleive its a new record...

GS_Punk
Jul 5, 2004, 10:36 PM
And I sayeth unto thee:

"Father forgive him, for he is an ignorant, 12 year old FF-Fanboy."

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 10:39 PM
lol... not really... more of the impulsive type THAT DOESN"T READ RULES!!11!1!1