Ultimate:Spaceship Gol Dragon
Ultimate:Mines Canune

Ketchup345
Jul 6, 2004, 10:00 AM
http://faqs.ign.com//articles/393/393635p1.html

Probably Pinkal Barba Ray.

doubletake123
Jul 6, 2004, 11:26 AM
i agree with mustard. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sitka
Jul 6, 2004, 11:47 AM
I picked up mine on the Pinkal Barba Ray.

One of the guys I was playing with (a Pinkal) let me take it as he already had 4 or 5.

Go for Barba Ray.

Cc08
Jul 6, 2004, 06:13 PM
Redria Crimson Assassin isn't a bad drop either, I've gotten 2 in a couple of AF runs.

RicoRoyal
Jul 6, 2004, 06:31 PM
Whitill Gol Dragon.

I have 4 Asukas already and I barely did a few runs. No hit yet, but meh. Depending on what characters your playing with, whitill spaceship can be much easier to get through than temple. If your lucky, you might even find a Yas2000H on your way to the Gol Dragon. Good luck. Pinkal is also a good choice, but I still think whitill is a much better route to take for Asuka.

darthsaber9x9
Jul 6, 2004, 06:40 PM
On 2004-07-06 16:31, RicoRoyal wrote:
Whitill Gol Dragon.

I have 4 Asukas already and I barely did a few runs. No hit yet, but meh. Depending on what characters your playing with, whitill spaceship can be much easier to get through than temple. If your lucky, you might even find a Yas2000H on your way to the Gol Dragon. Good luck. Pinkal is also a good choice, but I still think whitill is a much better route to take for Asuka.

funny you say that lol. im using a FOnewearl and at the moment(lv65 just beaten vh falz) temple isnt too tough. after i get an asuka im remaking her, 1/6 drop rate seems too good. theoretically i could easily get that in 1 or 2 days play

EphekZ
Jul 6, 2004, 07:08 PM
i havn't done any of these but i'd say pinkal/barba ray because he is always easy to beat

Shintaro04
Jul 6, 2004, 09:42 PM
I got 2 Asuka from Oran Ultimate:Mines Canune, i think that just luck.
I would go with Pinkal, just for that it has 1/6 from Barba Ray.
Wish you luck.

RicoRoyal
Jul 6, 2004, 09:56 PM
A number of you seem to not realize that Gol Dragon has a 1/6 chance of dropping Asuka. SO... ONCE AGAIN, whether you go for pinkal or whitill is totally independent of what boss is at the end of a level, but rather how quickly you can navigate through the level. Oh, and please, no comments about Gol Dragon being a difficult boss, because it simply is not.

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 10:46 PM
On 2004-07-06 19:56, RicoRoyal wrote:
A number of you seem to not realize that Gol Dragon has a 1/6 chance of dropping Asuka. SO... ONCE AGAIN, whether you go for pinkal or whitill is totally independent of what boss is at the end of a level, but rather how quickly you can navigate through the level. Oh, and please, no comments about Gol Dragon being a difficult boss, because it simply is not.

Actually, I think they realize that temple is a lot less annoying than spaceship.

But i would go with whitill, because its the better ID.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 6, 2004, 10:51 PM
whitil just seems to just get better and better...

Xaos127
Jul 7, 2004, 03:32 AM
i got it on Greennill but that was a fluke not a good drop at all

Gjl
Jul 7, 2004, 04:16 AM
Pinkal = worst ID in the game
Whitill= one of the best

For Pinkal temple, the only decent item outside of rare enemy drops is a 1/3413 chance of an Aura Field from a fucking Del-D - of which there are about 5 in the temple.

For Whitill spaceship the decent drops are as follows:
Migium: Yasminkov 2000H 1/700
Garanz: Twin Psychogun 1/630
Delsaber: Secure Feet 1/4096

Maybe nothing amazing but there are far better drops elsewhere for Whitill. Pinkal has only a handful of decent drops.

darthsaber9x9
Jul 7, 2004, 07:01 AM
the only reason im going with pinkal is that im at the temple NOW.also i prefer fighting barba ray. if ti turns out to have no/very small % i might hunt another one in ther new whitill that ill make. i figured i might as well get SOMETHING out of pinkal

thanks for the responses

GS_Punk
Jul 7, 2004, 05:57 PM
All I know, is don't try it with Skyly. 1/900 chance from Canunes. Theres like a couple per level.

* heads to Dead Horse Society to cuss out Canunes *