PDA

View Full Version : Question about my class&color

Ethan232
Jul 6, 2004, 10:00 AM
Hi, its my first post here after lerking for a couple months and i have a couple of questions about my class&color.

Im a Redria HUcaseal, lvl 60. I heard that this class sucks, should i remake my char? if so is there a better color to be?

Ketchup345
Jul 6, 2004, 10:05 AM
On 2004-07-06 08:00, Ethan232 wrote:
Hi, its my first post here after lerking for a couple months and i have a couple of questions about my class&color.

Im a Redria HUcaseal, lvl 60. I heard that this class sucks, should i remake my char? if so is there a better color to be?

Character class depends on your preferences. Generally, no one class is better than another (some people will say that there is one class that is useless, and painful to play; the RAmar). The HUcaseal has the 3rd best EVP in the game, and the best ATA out of the HUnters.

Redria is a great ID (often said to be a necessity). The only problem is it is a great ID for piping, meaning it doesn't go well with Androids. Redria is best to have on a "fleshy".

Ethan232
Jul 6, 2004, 10:13 AM
Most people ive talked with on diffrent forums say that HUcaseal is just a waste of time because of low DEF, no MST and lack of HP . Also, i have a question about my equipment. I use Yamato +25, 4 sloted Graviton Plate, Elf/Arm+, Elf/Arm+, Dragon/HP, Metal/Body, and Secret Gear. Is that good for the time being? and what should i get?

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 10:24 AM
Get a different armor. Graviton plate is THE WORST ARMOR IN THE GAME. no questions asked. a standard Frame is better than that.

But once you switch armors, you will have pretty damned good stuff for your level.

Superguppie
Jul 6, 2004, 10:27 AM
I may be mistaken, but I think it is possible to make a new character without destroying the old one. (Or is that different on BB maybe? I don't know what system you're one) If you can make another char, just try it before you decide to throw away what you have.

And to give a little counterballance to the people saying HUcaseal sucks, she's my favorite HU. I have at least one char in each class, and played quite a few hours with all HUs. HUcaseal is on top, closely followed by HUnewearl. Then comes HUmar, and all the way at the bottom is the always popular HUcast.
Again I say, try'em before you decide. The reasons others havae for liking or disliking certain classes may not apply to you.

And when you're checking what class you like, you might as well look what weapons you like. Once you know what your taste is, look in the guides which ID finds the best of those...

Cc08
Jul 6, 2004, 10:28 AM
Redria is a great ID, and I have never had any problems with it. Like you, I have an Android hunter as my Redria, except mine is a HUcast. Well, piping is a pain on droids but it's something I've gotten used to. Redria will find you many great things, and a HUcaseal isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Ethan232
Jul 6, 2004, 10:28 AM
The only reason i have it is because i had a lvl 100 with some extra stuff i gave to my friend but then it went corrupt. So he gave me my stuff back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ethan232 on 2004-07-06 08:43 ]</font>

Xaos127
Jul 7, 2004, 03:05 AM
On 2004-07-06 08:05, Ketchup345 wrote:
(some people will say that there is one class that is useless, and painful to play; the RAmar).
Some people are stupid losers there is nothing wrong wit the RAmar. Back on topic seriously dont delete your character and get rid of the gravitron plate immedietly!!!

Nazo
Jul 7, 2004, 06:18 AM
Ethan, it comes down to whether you like your character or not. I'm assuming that you don't have extra space, and if you really don't like your character, are bored of it, or just aren't satisfied, then go ahead- delete her. But if you have extra storage, or you feel fine with her, just make another character! It's greater to have two instead of having one that you're not sure with. Heck, I have a full 12-class family that I play along according to what I feel like when I play it.

If I'm feeling perhaps high-classed and sassy, I play with a Force.
If I'm feeling kinda unsure or just wanting to feel like RoboCop, I play as a ranger.
If I'm feeling just plain ticked off or wanting a good swing, that's where my Hunters come in.

Again, if you're limited in space, go with what your instinct tells you. I'm assuming you have the whole summer, so you'll have plenty of time to level up. Good luck! =D

Ethan232
Jul 7, 2004, 11:13 AM
Thanks for all the help.

PaleKid15
Jul 7, 2004, 12:25 PM
Redria is VERY good, and EVERYONE shuld have one.

HUcaseal's are quite unique. They have different animations (like double saber), which is helpful if you don't hve god/battle, and nice for a change of pace. They do have drawbacks, of course. A HUcaseal is inferior to RAcast in EVERY stat except evasion. The different (more powerful ATP wise) weapon selection can make up for the ATP difference, and HUcaseal does have the highest ATA of HU's (making untekked Lavis Cannon disgustingly good). Generally speaking, if you have a good RAcast, I would not reccomend HUcaseal (similar to: if you have any form of RAmarl, I would not reccomend RAmar) but HUcaseal is a fairly good character that can be interesting to play.

KveerRaven
Jul 7, 2004, 12:36 PM
Whats the deal with the Graviton Plate?

lain2k3
Jul 7, 2004, 01:05 PM
On 2004-07-07 10:36, KveerRaven wrote:

It lowers your ata by 10. Ata is the most important stat in the game for melee forces, hunters, and rangers. It doesnt even give you any evasion.

Its is the worst armor in the game.

Ketchup345
Jul 7, 2004, 01:06 PM
On 2004-07-07 10:36, KveerRaven wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=121

-10 to one of the most important stats in the game; ATA.