PDA

View Full Version : Spread Needle questions

Weaponslash
Jul 6, 2004, 10:39 AM
Ok i have a character with purplenum and i am going to hunt this item,but before that i want to know
1)Why these weapons is referred as cheap?
2)Is it really worth it using as a Racast and/or a Ramar
3)Does it causes electrical paralysis or sth else
4)Are S-Rank Needles better?
OFF Topic
Why everyone bash Racasts,i sorta like them

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 10:46 AM
1 - because it is the best weapon in the game and can clear rooms faster than anything else in the game.

2 - erm, yeah...

3 - standard paralysis. it doesnt work in the mines, but is very effective elsewhere.

4 - Yes, unless you have a spread needle with good hit%, and even then, the customizable special gives it a lot of ground over the spread.

And ive never seen anyone bash a racast, ever. They pwn, just not as much as ramarls.

Corey
Jul 6, 2004, 10:49 AM
Pfft,
get rid of RAmar with a Spread Needle.

Just RAcast.
Much better

Gjl
Jul 6, 2004, 10:50 AM
On 2004-07-06 08:39, Weaponslash wrote:
Ok i have a character with purplenum and i am going to hunt this item,but before that i want to know
1)Why these weapons is referred as cheap?
2)Is it really worth it using as a Racast and/or a Ramar
3)Does it causes electrical paralysis or sth else
4)Are S-Rank Needles better?
OFF Topic
Why everyone bash Racasts,i sorta like them

1.They were, until S-Rank Needles came.
2.Yes
3.Normal paralysis I believe, only Zonde spells and attacks can cause elctrical paralysis (shock).
4.Yes, much better and can have cool specials like lvl 33 Zalure. Best ranger weapon (but Ep2 C-Mode is a bitch).
5. They do? The only rangers that get bashed are RAmars and for good reasons (definately the worst character class).

BTW I think you'll die of old age or RSI before you find half of the items in your sig.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gjl on 2004-07-06 08:51 ]</font>

Weaponslash
Jul 6, 2004, 11:04 AM
I know what you mean but i have not updated my sig for a while,i found Chainsawd,Caduceus,all red weapons exepct red saber and god hp,god body have been found not bad right?right?
And Corey,my bro ha the Ramar level 161 and has put much faith in him so just do not delete him because his is a Ramar okay?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weaponslash on 2004-07-06 09:06 ]</font>

Corey
Jul 6, 2004, 11:21 AM
Oh, yes, keep the RAmar. But RAcast has highest HP in game, AND has Higher ATP than a HUcaseal. Think about making one.
I just meant in comparison to Cast...

oh, but the Evil Curst should be removed. Sucks and is probably the rarest thing in the game...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-07-06 09:21 ]</font>

Aredhel
Jul 6, 2004, 02:37 PM
I have never seen a Spread Needle before and have a level 96 RAmarl - would it be worth it to hunt for one with her? What exactly does it do? (I want details!!!!) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

silvermax
Jul 6, 2004, 03:05 PM
Rife speed shot - max 5 targets (all anyone one should need to hear) =p

less range then a Mech gun, but that doesnt really matter

JaquesOran
Jul 6, 2004, 03:28 PM
Don't sound too shabby. I'm gonna have to look it up on the drop charts....

Eihwaz
Jul 6, 2004, 04:01 PM
On 2004-07-06 12:37, Aredhel wrote:
I have never seen a Spread Needle before and have a level 96 RAmarl - would it be worth it to hunt for one with her? What exactly does it do? (I want details!!!!) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yes, but not all IDs can find it.

It's just a fast way to hit mutliple targets with a projectile weapon.

If you're good at Cmode, I'd give Ep2 a try, and go for an S-Rank Needle. With Zalure or some other nice special.

Nai_Calus
Jul 6, 2004, 04:02 PM
Spread Needle > j00.
S-Rank Needle > Spread Needle
Rati > All

Seriously, a Zalure-special S-Rank Needle is the best weapon in the game. This is not negotiable.

AquaFlare7
Jul 6, 2004, 04:37 PM
BTW I think you'll die of old age or RSI before you find half of the items in your sig.

PSO rares waiting to be found:
Chainsawd,Sealed J Sword,Caduceus,Zanba,Evil Crust,Agito 1975,God Units,Syncesta and the list continues but for now this is what i aim to have.If you think i am crazy or sth i will not care at all NOOBs

The only thing in his sig that is truely difficult to get is the sealed j-sword. Everything else can be piped or gotten with a couple of runs, but I thought everyone knew that?

darthsaber9x9
Jul 6, 2004, 04:41 PM
On 2004-07-06 14:37, AquaFlare7 wrote:

PSO rares waiting to be found:
Chainsawd,Sealed J Sword,Caduceus,Zanba,Evil Crust,Agito 1975,God Units,Syncesta and the list continues but for now this is what i aim to have.If you think i am crazy or sth i will not care at all NOOBs

The only thing in his sig that is truely difficult to get is the sealed j-sword. Everything else can be piped or gotten with a couple of runs, but I thought everyone knew that?

that stuff does NOT take a COUPLE of runs !_!

jspacemunkey
Jul 6, 2004, 04:46 PM
and piping the 1/21 drop items, though it's not difficult per se, is tedious and extremely time consuming. (unless of course you're really lucky.) i'm piping my second "iritista" right now, and it ain't fun.

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 07:49 PM
the piping will still take a while, but good god evil 'crust' ( http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif ) will take FOREVER. and its the worst item on that list.