PDA

View Full Version : Slot

Nickfox
Jul 6, 2004, 01:12 PM
Hi,
what are the Best four Parts for my Guardian Wave ??
(I am a RAmar). At the time, in my Slots are
GOD/ARM ; GOD/ABILITY ; GOD/BATTLE ; GOD/HP

thanks

Butoden
Jul 6, 2004, 01:23 PM
Looks pretty good actually...

Cc08
Jul 6, 2004, 01:24 PM
It would help us to know your current level... in my RAmar (Lvl 120) I use:
2 GOD/POWER
1 GOD/ARM
1 GOD/BATTLE

I think that you need some more power in your slots, so go looking for a GOD/POW. I'd also suggest GOD/BATTLE

EDIT: Oops, I missed that you had a GOD/BATTLE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cc08 on 2004-07-06 11:25 ]</font>

Nickfox
Jul 6, 2004, 01:30 PM
THANKS !
... Are two GOD/BATTLE better then one ??
I could get a second one.

Cc08
Jul 6, 2004, 01:32 PM
THANKS !
... Are two GOD/BATTLE better then one ??
I could get a second one.No, having 2 GOD/BATTLE Units does the same as having one. */BATTLE Units do not stack. This goes the same as having a weapon that speeds up an attack and a */BATTLE Unit.

Xaos127
Jul 7, 2004, 03:25 AM
My RAmar Lv 170 uses
-God/Power
-God/Power
-God/HP
-God/HP

TheStalker
Jul 7, 2004, 11:59 AM
My Ramar lvl 135 have GodPower x2, Perfect Resist and Cure Freeze (or Cure Shosk). I think that GodHP are useless on a Ramar because rangers are characters that are the more HP. I don't use God Battle, because my shot is a Spread Needle.

lain2k3
Jul 7, 2004, 01:09 PM
It doesnt really matter what you use, except god/battle. You will want a god/battle, the rest entirley depends on area and situation.

PaleKid15
Jul 7, 2004, 01:15 PM
Definitely a good idea to have a resist/devil or 2 in bank for areas with megid. God battle is useful no matter what, so use that. I find god/power useless unless you need it for weapon requirement. God/Hp is only really good for chars with low hp, RAmars have pretty good Hp, so it's only necessary if it means the difference between survivng a set damage attack and dying. Cure/units depending on are are also very good.

Nickfox
Jul 7, 2004, 01:47 PM
Needs a RAmar-Charakter "GOD/ARM" ??

PaleKid15
Jul 7, 2004, 01:54 PM
On 2004-07-07 11:47, Nickfox wrote:
Needs a RAmar-Charakter "GOD/ARM" ??

Try as I may, I have no idea wtf that is supposed to say...

cHaOsMaZtA
Jul 7, 2004, 05:57 PM
It might mean, "A range character needs a God/Arm?!?". At least, thats the most logical possibility.

KveerRaven
Jul 7, 2004, 06:04 PM
On 2004-07-07 15:57, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
It might mean, "A range character needs a God/Arm?!?". At least, thats the most logical possibility.

But then again we all know that logic is not present in these forums. It might say, "Why would ANYONE want to use a God/Arm, the damn things only add 15 on to your ATA?!"

Akulamenuri
Jul 7, 2004, 06:31 PM
I agree with lain2k3

Sitka
Jul 7, 2004, 06:36 PM
Think about it this way.

Don't go into a battle with Dark Falz without Cure Freeze.

Consider having both Cure Freeze and Cure Shock for Vol Opt.

Consider having Cure Shock for the monkeys in Ep. II jungle.

Consider having Cure Freeze for the sinows in seabeds.

Consider having Cure Shock for mines.

Consider having Cure Shock for Gal Gryphon.

Consider having Cure Freeze for Sil Dragon.

Wow!.....Cure Shock and Cure Freeze are pretty damn useful, aren't they?

Use Devil Resists for Temple, Caves and Towers.

For me, God Battle, Cure Freeze, Devil Resist, Devil Resist = most of the time. Swapping occasionally for specific situations.

Go get your Cure Freeze and Cure Shock.

lain2k3
Jul 7, 2004, 06:40 PM
Cure/anything besides poison are all awesome, IMO. When I solo, I play tower more often than anywhere else, So my ramarl uses:

God/Battle
God/Arm (wont need in a few levels)
Cure/Confuse (for gi gue)
Cure/shock (monkeys and traps)

And then in mines, I would rather have a cure/slow than a weapon at some points. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

gream-green
Jul 7, 2004, 06:57 PM
On 2004-07-07 16:40, lain2k3 wrote:
Cure/anything besides poison are all awesome, IMO.

And then in mines, I would rather have a cure/slow than a weapon at some points. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Could not agree more =)

Sitka
Jul 7, 2004, 06:59 PM
Agree with Lain, except

I very rarely get confused by the Gi Gue - as long as I've got a couple of sols, I'm good to go.

But that damn slow! Nothing worse than a Racast with a shot weapon inflicted by slow - OMFG - might as well sell him for scrap iron for all he's worth then.

Now, on a side note, I've noticed that for quite a while, my Racast is NEVER affected by Falz' slow attack - the one where he comes up a little and pounds the ground. Everyone else is affected by it, but not me - ever.

I don't know when that started (what level I was), but for a long time, I haven't been affected. Anyone know why? (I don't use cure slow items. Luminous Field, Standstill/Tripolic or Delsaber's Shield - doesn't matter).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2004-07-07 17:16 ]</font>

Anuminus
Jul 7, 2004, 07:19 PM
On 2004-07-07 16:59, Sitka wrote:
Agree with Lain, except

I very rarely get confused by the Gi Gue - as long as I've got a couple of sols, I'm good to go.

But that damn slow! Nothing worse than a Racast with a shot weapon inflicted by slow - OMFG - might as well sell him for scrap iron for all he's worth then.

That is one of the only situations when being knocked down is good. lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
To the first question, God/Battle, no brainer. Cure/Freeze or Shock depending on the level, and whatever stat you need a boost on should be used. I reccommend:
God/Battle
Cure/Shock or Cure/Freeze
2 God/Abilites if you can get them; if not, 2 God/items that boost whatever stats or stat is lacking for you.

EDIT: God/Arm is great for hunters, God/Power or Arm for Rangers, and God/Mind or HP for Spellcasting forces. Melee forces, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif God/Power or Arm or HP. lol God/Arm recommended because power on a mag doubles and Accuracy on a mag is halved. Hope that made sense.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anuminus on 2004-07-07 17:29 ]</font>

Sitka
Jul 7, 2004, 07:24 PM
Anuminus

Your avatar keeps psyching me out ...

I keep expecting Ketchup.

And I am pretty sure he's going to agree with my favoring the EDK-boosting Devil Resists for many situations.

LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2004-07-07 17:25 ]</font>

lain2k3
Jul 7, 2004, 07:28 PM
For some reason droids seem to be affected by Falz slow less often than fleshbags. I dont know why.

And god/ability sucks. it doesnt give a noticeable boost to any stat except luck.

Anuminus
Jul 7, 2004, 07:41 PM
On 2004-07-07 17:24, Sitka wrote:
Anuminus

Your avatar keeps psyching me out ...

I keep expecting Ketchup.

And I am pretty sure he's going to agree with my favoring the EDK-boosting Devil Resists for many situations.

LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2004-07-07 17:25 ]</font>

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot about Resist/Devil. I'd use it on Eps. 2, Drk Falz, Caves, and well someone named them all earlier, I'd use em' in place of God/Ability sometimes. They are useful. By the way, I was doing a hard Ruins run with the character in my sig (GCN) and it was going to be my last run before I was going to VH. and hey! Whooptie do. A Delsabers Left arm pops up halfway thru ruins 2. Yay! I went into Unsealed Door on Normal immediately and got it checked. 45 fricking DRK with my Attribute Plate. I banked my Secret Gear immediately. Its cool when things like that happen. It was like Hard was bidding me a sweet goodbye. *Waves goodbye to Hard, then yells "Thanks for the farewell gift!"*