PDA

View Full Version : "Irony"

Akulamenuri
Jul 6, 2004, 03:52 PM
Well today is my birthday so I figured today will be my lucky day for finding rares since ive barely found any lately besides photon drops. Since my Xbox start messing up this past week I decided that would be one of my gifts. I bought a memory card so I can transfer my data from PSO to my new Xbox when I get it later on today. Well when I tried to move my main character "Akulamenuri" something strange happens to the game as well as the memory card and I cant get him back to the memory card without losing all of my rares http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Whats ironic is that I said today I will find alot of rares when I actually lost all of my rares (including the Handgun:Milla I found about 1 week ago). For this to all happen on my birthday is very bad irony http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Im still going to get a Xbox and continue to play PSO, but getting all of those rares back is going to be a bitch.

darthsaber9x9
Jul 6, 2004, 04:13 PM
your first mistake was thinking you could actually transfer characters

Akulamenuri
Jul 6, 2004, 04:15 PM
YOU CAN'T!!!, then why in the hell can you transfer characters to the memory card in the first place.

darthsaber9x9
Jul 6, 2004, 04:26 PM
On 2004-07-06 14:15, Akulamenuri wrote:
YOU CAN'T!!!, then why in the hell can you transfer characters to the memory card in the first place.

dunno, ask an xbox owner.

Sitka
Jul 6, 2004, 04:41 PM
Aku

You can transfer characters to a memory card to play with them as a temporary character in an offline, multi-player game.

Some people also use them to back up their items/rares in case of corruption.

You're a cool cat and I like playing with you, so I'll be happy to give you any extra legit weapons I have collected that you might need and I'll be more than happy to hook up with you for some rare hunting. It could take a hellava long time to replace that handgun milla though.

I have characters at every level right now, so let me know if you want to do some runs.

RicoRoyal
Jul 6, 2004, 04:50 PM
Wait, aren't you the one that found the Handgun: Milla with HIT? Were you not also the one that deserved it after treating others online the way most people fail to ever do? DAMNIT! WHY DO BAD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?

Akulamenuri, my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your lost characters (and items). If I played XB PSO, you can be sure I would give you so much of my stuff to help you back on your feet. Sorry I cant be of much help, good luck in the future. And ummm, happy birtday, I guess.

EphekZ
Jul 6, 2004, 06:19 PM
haha i guess im not the only one i dint do the same thing but kinda iknew you cluldnt transfer its justat.. well my memory card got lost *sigh* i mss that mem card i had so much thngs on it i had to restart all of my files in liek all of mygamez!! yup i hate my life

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 08:03 PM
I miss finding anything Im looking for. Not that its ever happened, so I wouldnt know.

That sucks, I'm sorry,but you'll recover. At least you had something to lose XP

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2004-07-06 18:04 ]</font>

Akulamenuri
Jul 6, 2004, 09:50 PM
I got the Xbox and started a HUmar called Akula-2 (Whitill). Fortunately I was able to transfer a character I was just starting off with to the memory card and he happen to have some decent stuff.

DB Sword
3 God/Arms
3 God/HPs
Red Handgun
Charge Gatlings (0/30/0/0/50)
Graviton Plate
Custom Frame
Custom Barrier
Secret Gear
Devil/Battle
Kama (30/120/25/25)

This is good enough to get me going to Ultimate offline pretty quick. See you online soon Sitka.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akulamenuri on 2004-07-06 19:56 ]</font>

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 09:54 PM
Do yourself a favor and dont use graviton plate. It is the worst armor in the game. ATA is more important that ANY other stat for hunters and rangers, and it takes away 10 ata. It sucks.

Akulamenuri
Jul 6, 2004, 10:00 PM
Trust me im not, im making another mag because this mag doesnt have enough ata.

Its going to be Pushan (5/135/60/0)

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 10:57 PM
That is the best mag ever. Pushan is the greatest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif, and so are those stats.

Mattoko
Jul 7, 2004, 10:10 AM
I'm on Xbox. I'd gladly help you get back on yuor feet. I am also Legit just ask Sitka I've played with him. I'll help you after I get back from my trip to the Czech Republic. But yeah. See you then (the 17th)

Akulamenuri
Jul 7, 2004, 11:05 AM
Thanks, im doing pretty well up to this point. Got to hard cave offline and im at lv21.