PDA

View Full Version : Stupid P2ps..

Para
Jul 6, 2004, 05:41 PM
If I had a credit card or something I could use to p2p for online games I wouldn't be complaining but I don't.

My parents are bitches so they will never let me p2p.

I can only hope one of my friends that have a credit card can pay with their credit card for abit and I pay them.

I went around town asking about credit cards and applying for them.

3 weeks to get a response?!
wtf >_>
Many PSO BB players will be way ahead when I get my credit card >_>
Then when the stupid statement comes, my parents are going to go like wtf? credit card? and start asking me all these fucking annoying questions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2004-07-06 15:46 ]</font>

DruidMettool
Jul 6, 2004, 05:49 PM
You will soon learn that many sites and games on the internet are P2P. Have you seen how much some Pr0n sites charge per month? Up to 50 bucks!

As for games, you're not gonna find many good free games. And if you do find a free game, the chances are that it's n00b-infested.

Sooooo yeah, good luck with that... Hope you get your card soon.

RFB
Jul 6, 2004, 06:13 PM
God, that sucks... I only had to go to my bank and ask for it. Next day, Taddah! a MasterCard/Euro6000, just for myself.

Nai_Calus
Jul 6, 2004, 06:14 PM
Can you get a visa check card from your bank? I don't know if it will work for a JP HL, but it worked fine for my US GC HL...

Eh, at least you have a source of income. XP I have 38 bucks in my account, and that's it unless I find something to sell or get money for my birthday. >_<; Stupid college schedule and dead town... Can't get a job. >_< Nothing stays open late enough for the graveyard shift to even exist, anyway. XP

Para
Jul 6, 2004, 06:22 PM
yeah i got a job http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
its 15.83per hour nyah!
but what does a job do good when you dont know what you would do with the money?

Nai_Calus
Jul 6, 2004, 06:24 PM
On 2004-07-06 16:22, Nites wrote:
yeah i got a job http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
its 15.83per hour nyah!
but what does a job do good when you dont know what you would do with the money?

Again, can you get a Visa Check Card from your bank? Those can be used as a credit card almost everywhere... It can be used like an ATM card, but it can also be used as a credit card, except it takes the funds from your bank account like writing a check would. No interest on it, either. Even if you can't use it for BB for some reason, you can still use them for almost everything online to buy stuff. XP

And I hate you. XP

darthsaber9x9
Jul 6, 2004, 06:43 PM
On 2004-07-06 16:22, Nites wrote:
its 15.83per hour nyah!

id rather be in your position that ians

Link00seven
Jul 6, 2004, 07:49 PM
Can you get one of the Check Cards if your under 18? I heard you can have your parents open a bank account, and you as a secondary, and maybe get the card in your name...can anyone confirm this?

Personally, i'm sick of using my dads Paypal Debit card for everything...(FFXI, iTunes, etc...)

Para
Jul 6, 2004, 09:05 PM
Well apparently a friend of mine has paypal and if Sega allows paypal... then Im in business with pso bb

Arislan
Jul 7, 2004, 01:59 AM
I doubt they allow Paypal, but if you need something done, I have Paypal and a Paypal debit card. ST liked it well enough to take money from me for my JP GC HL, so should be no problem with BB. PM me or IM me Nites, I'll see what I can do.

Note: If you are not Nites, or do not know me VERY well to begin with, do NOT message me about paying using my card, I will *not* do that for a random stranger. Best case, I'll tell you to fuck off, worst case, you'll be stuck on perma-ignore. I *will* make a guide for payment and shove it on the FAQ, but I'm not a 3rd party payment registrar.

Firocket1690
Jul 7, 2004, 02:43 AM
On 2004-07-06 17:49, Linkooseven wrote:
Personally, i'm sick of using my dads Paypal Debit card for everything...(FFXI, iTunes, etc...)

Meh, Let's see...

i have oe of those w00tastic aol debit cards
accepted by ebay, paypal, and my gc hl.

Debit cards own.

.. espicially if you can add $ into it yourself XD

Para
Jul 7, 2004, 02:29 PM
Hmm debit card?
Do debit cards work with pso bb?
Any more information would be nice

Nai_Calus
Jul 7, 2004, 03:45 PM
We don't know yet.

But a Visa Check Card will work for a US GC HL, so it might.

We'll know when we can register for HLs.

StrongBad
Jul 7, 2004, 06:04 PM
A Visa Buxx card probably works for that. It works for my Xbox Live. Its only like $15 for the card and you can put however much money you want on it.

Para
Jul 7, 2004, 09:04 PM
I wonder if theyre obtainable easily? However I know these types of cards take time to get for bank companies dont issue the cards themselves right?

Arislan
Jul 7, 2004, 09:17 PM
My Paypal card worked perfectly, have a valid HL. Now just to wait till the servers come up.

If you have a bank account with checking, most banks will issue you an ATM card on the spot, and a check card (debit card with Visa/MC/etc logo) either on the spot or through mail, depending on the bank.

And like I said Nites, if you want to be on ASAP, let me know. You can always change CCs at a later date when you manage to get one, BB's whole HL site is the simplest out of all 4 I've used.

Para
Jul 7, 2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah but how am I going to pay u? Well I could mail you a check and stuff since I do have a checking account. Friggin tight parents >_<