PDA

View Full Version : GC: Red Slimes like me...

AquaFlare7
Jul 7, 2004, 12:13 PM
I was just in AF piping for a red slime. After 2 hours and no red slime, I just ran into 3 in a row! It's a shame they don't like sharing thier inventory though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AquaFlare7 on 2004-07-07 10:19 ]</font>

PaleKid15
Jul 7, 2004, 12:30 PM
*reads what is essentially spam*

*look of dissaproval*

Seriously, this is like if I made a topic like this:
The street like me

I saw 3 shiny things in the street today (which hasn't happened in a while) but they were pennies, so it wasn't good.

OK, maybe not THAT bad. But did this really constitute a topic? What is there to discuss? Congrats on being jipped out of 3 red slime drops?

Aredhel
Jul 7, 2004, 12:47 PM
*ignores above post*

Ya, I piped for 3 hours last night (err, morning - however you want to look at it) with my Redria RAmarl and didn't see a single red slime. I've done this twice before as well, so I've eseentially spent 9 hours (OMFG that puts it into perspective) piping slimes and with nothing to show for it I feel as though the game has won http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But seriously... I WANT MY EFFING LAVIS CANNON!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cc08
Jul 7, 2004, 12:47 PM
Lol, wait were all 3 split from the same slime? Or did you just pipe 3 in a row?

AquaFlare7
Jul 7, 2004, 01:15 PM
On 2004-07-07 10:30, PaleKid15 wrote:
*reads what is essentially spam*

*look of dissaproval*

Seriously, this is like if I made a topic like this:
The street like me

I saw 3 shiny things in the street today (which hasn't happened in a while) but they were pennies, so it wasn't good.

OK, maybe not THAT bad. But did this really constitute a topic? What is there to discuss? Congrats on being jipped out of 3 red slime drops?

Funny how you jump to conclusions like that. Last time I checked posting something about an improbably event that usually doesnt happen or something out of the ordinary is not spam. Stop cluttering up the boards with this senseless response, and even if it was spam, what do you call a reply to spam!?

Back on topic ->

On 2004-07-07 10:47, Cc08 wrote:
Lol, wait were all 3 split from the same slime? Or did you just pipe 3 in a row?

I piped the first one and killed off the group. I decided to level up because I wasn't far from lv.74 so I went into the next rooms. I didn't have to pipe the other 2, they happily appeared in place of thier blue counterparts ^_^

PaleKid15
Jul 7, 2004, 01:53 PM
#1- The penny thing was a joke.
#2- SPAM = Stupid, pointless, annoying, message
(which this topic meets the criterea for me, and I'm sure my reply does to you).
#3- I was only trying to make a point. With all the rd slime topics in existence, and all the ones that will come, I don't think that seeing a rare enemy and not getting the drop does not constitute a topic. I probably shold have just PM'ed my opinion, and I'll make sure to remember that next time.

And what do I call a reply to spam? A request for he topic to die or be locked. Ok, I'm done thread jacking (though there wasn't much to be jacked). Sorry if you took offense, It's just that there has been alot of bumping and pointless topics recently, and that pisses me off. Everyone should be glad that i am not, nor will I ever be a mod.