PDA

View Full Version : The hives - Walk idiot walk....Does the tune sound strangely

Mr_Crow
Jul 7, 2004, 04:18 PM
The hives - walk idiot walk
the tune sounds like the music on a level on i think....sonic the hedgehog 2 or 3
anyone agree?

XrazorbladeX
Jul 7, 2004, 04:24 PM
Hmmm I don't know personally. Whenever the Hives come on the TV, I have the immeadiate urge to smash the TV up. I usually settle with turning the channel over though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mr_Crow
Jul 7, 2004, 04:28 PM
u have no taste m8

Madzozs
Jul 7, 2004, 04:30 PM
The Hives are an awesome band. Their previous releases have done no less than amaze me. What is cooler than the new mod rock bands? I dunno.

The new song does kinda have a familiar ring to it, but that could be because it is so simply perfect in its own rite.

XrazorbladeX
Jul 7, 2004, 04:31 PM
Its not that I have no taste... I just don't like their style of music... Bands that I like are as follows:

HIM, Daniel Lioneye and the Rollers, Nine Inch Nails, cKy, Apoptygma Bezerk, Phoenix/NEBULIN, Rotersand, TerrorFakt, The Cruxshadows, VNV Nation, Winterkalte, Wumpscut, Dope Stars Inc, The Smiths, Placebo, Blink 182, Alkaline Trio, Slipknot, hidingplace, Mad Capsule Markets, Rage Against the Machine, Queen Adreena, Less than Jake...

To name a few =P I don't have a bad taste in music http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr_Crow
Jul 7, 2004, 04:38 PM
man u suk
blink 18poo and HIM....THEY SUCK!!!!

no one has actually answered the question yet....

AUTO_
Jul 7, 2004, 07:22 PM
Maybe you should try to find a sound file for it?

Hives rock btw.

Bradicus
Jul 7, 2004, 07:30 PM
On 2004-07-07 14:38, Mr_Crow wrote:
man u suk

Thank you for your unbiased, well thought out, mature, undeniably correct retort.

XrazorbladeX
Jul 8, 2004, 06:39 AM
On 2004-07-07 17:30, Bradicus wrote:

man u suk

Thank you for your unbiased, well thought out, mature, undeniably correct retort.

What do ya mean "Undeniably Correct"?

Grrr.

And it is a bit immature mr_crow. Just because a band arent to your tastes doesn't mean they "suck". I never said the Hives suck. I just said they aint to my taste. So could you have a little bit more respect for my taste please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kizaragu
Jul 8, 2004, 07:18 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but personally I don't think XrazorbladeX's taste in music is all that bad. I don't like all the bands he mentioned granted, but he has a lot of variation in there.

As for the Hives 'Walk idiot walk' I thought the same thing the other day. I'm sure I've heard something similer also. I'm going to look into this sonic thing...

Bradicus
Jul 8, 2004, 07:18 AM
On 2004-07-08 04:39, XrazorbladeX wrote:

man u suk

Sarcasm. Come on, i wouldn't agree with such a poorly worded statement even if it was true.

XrazorbladeX
Jul 8, 2004, 07:22 AM
On 2004-07-08 05:18, Bradicus wrote:

On 2004-07-08 04:39, XrazorbladeX wrote:

man u suk

Sarcasm. Come on, i wouldn't agree with such a poorly worded statement even if it was true.

Heh sorry. I am in a protective mood today http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HotWaterDeath
Jul 8, 2004, 12:40 PM
I liked the Hives five years ago when the majority of you people had no idea who they were, not to mention while their record was still being distributed on Burning Heart, instead of freakin' Warner Bros. Gracious! It was bloody hilarious when the bulk of the mainstream-music-media were heralding the Hives "new release" that had been out for well over a year before recieving any air time.

They decent, but they have to pull they're collective heads out of their anuses, before I can actually appreciate them.

HotWaterDeath
Jul 8, 2004, 12:41 PM
On 2004-07-08 10:40, HotWaterDeath wrote:
I liked the Hives five years ago when the majority of you people had no idea who they were, not to mention while their record was still being distributed on Burning Heart, instead of freakin' Warner Bros. Gracious! It was bloody hilarious when the bulk of the mainstream-music-media were heralding the Hives "new release" that had been out for well over a year before recieving any air time.

They're decent, but they have to pull they're collective heads out of their anuses, before I can actually appreciate them.

XrazorbladeX
Jul 8, 2004, 03:25 PM
Why quote yourself heehee.

I can see where you are coming from. I have been a fan of HIM since Razorblade Romance came out in 2000. Now they are the biggest coolest thing with the kids at the moment. It annoys me how when people see me wearing my HIM shirts and my customised HIM blazers/jeans, they call me a poser.

But I am a proper fan, and it annoys how judgemental these people are, and how people dislike the band because of their popularity =/