PDA

View Full Version : Huney Help

SJ
Jul 8, 2004, 10:20 AM
I hate them as most people know, but I'm giving them another try, I wondered if anyone couild give a rough estimate to when her atp will hit 400 w/o mag.
Anyone?

lain2k3
Jul 8, 2004, 10:22 AM
Using materials or no?

by itself, with no mats or mag or units, it will hit 400 at rougly level 63.

doubletake123
Jul 8, 2004, 10:26 AM
grrrr lain posted there before i did. He's right though. You definatly need a good mag or else you hunny isn't goin anywhere.

SJ
Jul 8, 2004, 10:26 AM
fuck lol.
Ok I was gunna wait for Red Partisan b4 vh but that means doing vh at lv63 lol.
Well are then any weapons you might sugest I hunt for her?
Her Atp at mo (with mag) is 437, shes only lv19 though.

Ketchup345
Jul 8, 2004, 10:29 AM
You realize the first question was answered in a guide?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1186

La Chupacabra wrote many times:
*Look of Shame*
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Tact
Jul 8, 2004, 10:29 AM
Ketchup beat me to it. Oh well, you'll find all of the info you need right there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-07-08 08:30 ]</font>

SJ
Jul 8, 2004, 10:32 AM
Sorry my tomato tasting friend, I didnt think there would be a guide for that type of thing >.>

SJ
Jul 8, 2004, 10:57 AM
Ok my HUnies stats are.
ATP : 442
DFP : 57
MST : 116
ATA : 106
EVP : 180
LCK : 10
HP : 196
TP : 134

Add Ons.
Orge Power +
Elf Arm
Dragon HP.

What do you think I should equip/hunt as weps?

SJ
Jul 8, 2004, 10:58 AM
Oh and I can use 150 mats still.

RicoRoyal
Jul 8, 2004, 11:19 AM
SJ, dude... use the edit button (no wonder you have such a high post count).

Back on topic, why no talk of a mag?

SJ
Jul 8, 2004, 12:24 PM
On 2004-07-08 09:19, RicoRoyal wrote:
SJ, dude... use the edit button (no wonder you have such a high post count).

Back on topic, why no talk of a mag?

1. thats the first time I've done somthing like that so dont complain.
2. Mag is 5/145/50/0

Mixfortune
Jul 8, 2004, 02:06 PM
A 9 star sword could be useful for this sort of thing (since you want to use Red Partisan). If you have an ID that finds a lot of them with little trouble, you should run into a couple with high percents to take advantage of.

You can also try a Twin Brand. 400 ATP requirement, and it's not too bad for a lower level character.

lain2k3
Jul 8, 2004, 03:14 PM
Get rid of the ogre/power, it does nothing. Finad another */arm unit or get a god power in its place.

KveerRaven
Jul 8, 2004, 05:18 PM
On 2004-07-08 13:14, lain2k3 wrote:
Get rid of the ogre/power, it does nothing. Finad another */arm unit or get a god power in its place.

Even a Metal or God/Body would be decent.

SJ
Jul 9, 2004, 01:33 AM
1. I need it to equip me gungnir.
2. God Bodies own dont treat them like crap.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 9, 2004, 11:58 AM
First off, God/Body sucks. God/Hp ownz it every single way. Drop the Ogre/Power for some accuracy units. Since your only lvl 19 the best stuff you will probably be able to find with her are General/Arms, so get one of those. The accuracy is more important later on though, so at this point if you want to stick with power thats ok, it won't hurt you until later on. I would definitely get some HP/Units though. NEVER EVER, Let me repeat that... NEVER EVER use a */Body unit in replacement of a */HP unit unless your replacing a Digger/HP with a God/Body and even in that case I would be a little weary. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

As far as weapons go, I would search out a Last Survivor, those shouldn't be too hard to get.

What section ID is your Hunewereal?

Dingo
Jul 9, 2004, 01:45 PM
god bodies do own indeed but for the boss fights god hp is more usefull...god body does not SUCK!

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 9, 2004, 02:01 PM
On 2004-07-09 11:45, Dingo wrote:
god bodies do own indeed but for the boss fights god hp is more usefull...god body does not SUCK!

It sucks in every single way possible. First off, in order to not get knocked off your feet, its determined by how much HP it takes away, not your DEF. So if you think that makes it good, it doesn't. Second off, there are far too many attacks in the game that don't calculate your DEF to do damage, such as Chaos Sorcerors, etc... so why even bother with the God/Body if you have a God/HP.

I don't remember where it is, but someone on here posted some calculations that they made that proved that God/HP actually makes you take LESS damage from an attack than God/Body does.

Trust me, I used to think God/Body was good too, but after playing for hundreds, probably close to a thousand, hours... God/HP is better. Hands DOWN.

SJ
Jul 9, 2004, 04:28 PM
On 2004-07-09 12:01, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

On 2004-07-09 11:45, Dingo wrote:

It sucks in every single way possible. First off, in order to not get knocked off your feet, its determined by how much HP it takes away, not your DEF. So if you think that makes it good, it doesn't. Second off, there are far too many attacks in the game that don't calculate your DEF to do damage, such as Chaos Sorcerors, etc... so why even bother with the God/Body if you have a God/HP.

I don't remember where it is, but someone on here posted some calculations that they made that proved that God/HP actually makes you take LESS damage from an attack than God/Body does.

Trust me, I used to think God/Body was good too, but after playing for hundreds, probably close to a thousand, hours... God/HP is better. Hands DOWN.

Tell that to SJ who stands getting smacked by hildelts doning no dmg, take my god body and metal off him 0.0, he slowly killed lol

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 9, 2004, 06:31 PM
Ok, I'll tell that to SJ who gets OWNED by a Gran Sorcerors' Grants... or I'll tell it to SJ who gets OBLITERATED by Falz and Olga Flow...

You realize that Hildelts are weak right? They are pathetic. Go into Ruins with those pieces of crap equipped and let a Chaos Bringer shoot you. Then let me know how well those God/Bodys are working. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Look, they may be "OK", but they are NOT GOOD. Why use them? Instead you can just have the God/HP equipped and not worry about it. Besides, as long as you don't get killed in one hit by something, then as long as you have Resta, chances are you aren't going to die.

How far are you into the game anyways? I can promise you that you have not beaten Ultimate EP2 LEGITIMATELY if you are still using God/Body. I'm not putting you down for using, I'm just trying to give you some advice. Later on in the game, its not going to help you, its just going to be wasted space.

Sitka
Jul 9, 2004, 06:51 PM
My experiences are pretty much in line with Tsudo.

I gave up using a God Body many, many levels ago. Of course, I gave up using a God HP many, many levels ago (2100+) on my Racast.

But, my experience has been that God HP is generally better than God Body in almost all situations, and definitely in boss or mini-boss fights. I also converted from trying Resist Holys and Resist Saints against non-ult Falz in favor of loading up on HP to survive all attacks.

Each situation may dictate specific equipping strategies, but I wouldn't waste too much time chasing after a God Body, IMHO.

Quo
Jul 9, 2004, 08:25 PM
First and foremost, you shouldn't hate HUnewearls unless you hate HUs in general. The HUnny is the best Hunter. Resta makes her more durable than the androids and S/D J/Z make her just as strong as any of them. This is only untrue if you're playing online and some nice guy FO casts lvl 30 S/D, but you shouldn't rely on others for your strength. And she's much more pleasant to look upon than HUmar/cast. Her only downside is her low accuracy. Give her a mag with lots of Dex (I use 88) and a god/arm.

As for equipment, I'll tell you what I tell everyone who asks a question like this. Use your head. Use the item database. Find a weapon that you can get easily that will be strong enough. Tweak her and give her crazy items if you're looking to rush to ULT. But if you just want to enjoy playing her, why not use the items you pick up off the ground? You could still get her to ult at level 65 or so.

I will, however offer one piece of advice. Let her borrow a mind mag if your going to tweak her. Learn your level 20 spells early. They're invaluable for rushing to ULT.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 9, 2004, 11:12 PM
On 2004-07-09 16:51, Sitka wrote:
My experiences are pretty much in line with Tsudo.

I gave up using a God Body many, many levels ago. Of course, I gave up using a God HP many, many levels ago (2100+) on my Racast.

But, my experience has been that God HP is generally better than God Body in almost all situations, and definitely in boss or mini-boss fights. I also converted from trying Resist Holys and Resist Saints against non-ult Falz in favor of loading up on HP to survive all attacks.

Each situation may dictate specific equipping strategies, but I wouldn't waste too much time chasing after a God Body, IMHO.

Thank you, I was hoping someone would back me up on this.