PDA

View Full Version : My Home page... Please Visit it

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 8, 2004, 01:53 PM
I like Final Fantasy and i started a thread, If your into FF too, i would like your help, or atleast your membership. It is my homepage. So please give it a look. Join, whatever. Its brand new, please don't hate on me.

Myopathy
Jul 8, 2004, 02:01 PM
To your post:

"Um...no."

To this:
How about you read the forum rules first?

"Um...yes."

navci
Jul 8, 2004, 02:04 PM
I believe this isn't your first time to advertise your site.

In short: Don't advertise your site.
However, you can do it in your sig and write "visit my site" ten times in red and even blinks, and that would be okay. Of course, it would have to be within the sig size limit.

Arislan
Jul 8, 2004, 02:59 PM
#21 Advertising
Do not advertise your site anywhere on PSOW, in the forums or using Private Messages. You may only do so from a link within your profile or signature.
Do not advertise your Ebay Auctions. Do not make posts that constitute or contain unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.

Please go back and re-read the forum rules before you post again, it would be appreciated, and prevent you from making mistakes such as this. I'm going to say warning, and this thread is considered locked, no posting in it after this, to be carried out when a mod for this section comes around.