PDA

View Full Version : Favourite game character

BOC
Jul 8, 2004, 05:09 PM
so which is it?

any game ever made. just say who, why and throw in that immortal line -

my top 5 would have to be, in no particular order -

1: gordon freeman (half life) - doesn't talk, wheres an orange boiler suit that wouldn't look outa place at a slipknot concert wheres thick specs and still kicks beaucoup de ass!
freeman: "..."

2: Murray! the talking demonic skull!! (Curse of monkey island) - a disembodied skull with a passion for evil! and looks good in hats.
murray: "I will stride through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!"
guybrush: "Stride?"
murray: "Okay then ROLL! ROLL through the gates of hell. Must you take the fun outa everthing?" - need anymore be said

3: Minsc (and boo!) (baldurs gate I&II) - giant beserker ranger with a miniature giant space hamster.
minsc: "go for the eyes boo! GO FOR THE EYES!!"

4: Max Payne! (all in the name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif) - looks constipated, but can do bullet time and generally has that cool 'broody dark hero' vibe. has a cool name
max: "V turned them into frickin zombie demons from outer space."

5: Kyle Katarn (jedi knight series) - unlikely jedi with a beard and doesn't shy away from slaughtering stormtroopers. one of the greats constantly overlooked.
Luke: "I sense a disturbance in the force..."
Kyle: "You always sense a disturbance in the force!!"

PEACE!!!

Deathscythealpha
Jul 8, 2004, 05:31 PM
Solid Snake: Grumpy old war vet, you gotta dig him. Stands about looking hard, has a kick ass voice, but badly in need of a haircut. Mullets are out Snake...

Definately could kick Sam Fishers ass in a fight if you ask me.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Mwah, im a Sonic nut. He's a well designed character, is likeable (unless hes in a cartoon or comic, then he always seems to be a jerk) and he runs fast. And anyone who can smash a giant robot with his head must be respected (Solid Snake has to use Missiles, take that!)

Ken (Street Fighter): Dunno why Ken. Hes got a cocky attitude but can back himself up. Also has nice hair (im not sure if its a mullet, but its better then Snakes if it is!)

Outrider
Jul 8, 2004, 05:38 PM
Link (The Legend of Zelda)- Need I say anything more?
Quote: <Insert random battle cry.>

Crono (Chrono Trigger)- Teenager sucked into the timestream to save the world? Rockin'
Quote: "What ARE you two doing?! I though you said something about a little
slide show?"

Shadow (Final Fantasy III/VI) - The last loner character that Square did that they actually didn't screw up on.
Quote: "Leave us. The dog eats strangers..."

Mario (Super Mario Bros.) - C'mon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Quote: "It's a-me, Mario!"

Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil 2/4) - Dude, Leon rocks!
Quote: "Why is it that nobody ever listens to me?"

Uh... I'll add more later.

Phaesphora
Jul 8, 2004, 05:38 PM
hm, well he's not my favourite, but he's very memorable for some odd reason. neff from altered beast, "welcome to your doom!"

also, anyone from earthbound...

jeff, "if...just maybe...well, if you two get hitched someday, maybe I'll be the one that fixes your broken electronic devices."

brickroad, "rusty bicycle. rust is the perfect brake."

monotoli tower guard, "it's ok to visit him here, but don't wander around the building. someone might be suspicious and take a pot shot at you with a machine gun."

mom, "since you left home on your journey, things have changed around here. for example, i don't have as much laundry."

a rock, "listen ness. i'm going to tell you something very important. you may want to take notes. ready? ... ... you're the chosen one."

forgive me, i'm hungry and sleepy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleepy.gif

DarthFomar
Jul 8, 2004, 05:43 PM
Ryu Hayabusa......

Ninjas are just, so awesome!!!

Ryu is one of the most unstoppable *human* characters in todays games. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

{btw: I really have no clue what some of his good quotes are???} *I'll come back with those if I find any*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-07-08 22:16 ]</font>

Tact
Jul 8, 2004, 05:47 PM
Mario. His well-done Italian accent and huge nose make him even more enjoyable to play as.

Luigi. Hey, Mario needs an understudy, and a rescuer.

Link. Kicks baddy butt, and drinks milk. Great for the "got milk" commercials.

Kirby. His irresistible cry of "Hiiii!" makes him cool. Not to mention his cuteness.

I will add more later.

WraithVerge
Jul 8, 2004, 05:58 PM
Number one, greatest, superb, best character in any game hands down - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: HK-47 battle/assassin droid.

He's funny. He's mean. He's deadly. He's a DROID! What's not to love?

"HK-47 READY TO SERVE, MASTER!"
---------------------------------

PC: "What about the other 2%?"

HK-47: "2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. This may be wishful thinking on my part, master."

-

HK-47: "I would like to take this time to reflect upon the face of my former master as he was electrocuted. I find the memory most soothing."

-

HK-47: "You are a harsh, harsh master. I like you already."

Errrr... some others would be:

Red (Red Dead Revolver): Rather quiet gun-slinger. Lost his family to a group of bandits sent by a greedy General Diego. Dead Eye ability rocks! That and I like gunz...
(can't think of a quote)

Caleb (Blood): A man out for vengence against the thing that killed him and his friends. MUCH, MUCH gore but hella fun tossing dynamite bundles around and blowing zombies to pieces.
"I live... AGAIN!" "Hahahahahaha!" "I hate mimes..." "This is better than Kool-aid." "FOOL! You are already dead!!"

Both Gordan Freeman (Half-Life) and Kyle Katarn (Dark Forces I through Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy): What BOC said.

The USMC Marine (DOOM series): I don't remember if he has a name, but hell he just pwns. Love the Plasma Cannon the most.
"..."

Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell): Stealthy, deadly, wise-cracking agent for Third Echelon. Great conversationalist with quite a sense of humor.
Lambert: "You're not going to like this, Fisher."
Sam Fisher: "When have I ever liked anything you tell me?"

Garret (Thief series): Thief/assassin/mugger. Wide array of useful arrows such as water arrows for putting torches from afar and noisemakers for distracting those annoying stationary guards. The mechanical eye and wall climbing in the Theif: Deadly Shadows is cool as heck.
"Something about this job has left me with a bad feeling..." *watches as shop keeper dies in agony* "That arrow was meant for me..."

Tex and Flint(Brute Force): Dual mini-guns (Tex) and Auto-Target mode with sniper rifle (Flint). Joy! These two are my favorite as you use Flint to weaken an enemy position, then rush in with Tex and clean everything out.
Flint: "Huh! They never learn..."

Hawk: "Let's move out and stay quiet."
Tex: *waves mini-gun in air* "Right... quiet."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-07-08 16:10 ]</font>

Ahya
Jul 8, 2004, 06:50 PM
Cloud Strife-(FF VII)
He is cool and .. kicks ass
Quote-"" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Bahamut-(FF All)
Dragons owns
Quote-""

Torque-(The Suffering)
He lives through cuts and slashes.. and never dies.
Quote-Dunno any..

Beavis and Butthead-(Beavis and Butthead SNES)
They're dumb and stupid .. what more can I say
Quote-Beavis "Heh heh.." Butthead "Cool!"

RFB
Jul 8, 2004, 07:09 PM
The order has nothing to do with preferences:

-Sonic the Hedgehog: Blue, cool as hell, runs like the wind, god... what else do you want?

-Ryo Hazuki: A young man in search of the asshole that killed his father, involved in a story of myths and legends. And he got some real guts. I want to be like him, and I want AM2 to release Shenmue 3 for the GC :3

-Samus Aran: A cute chick kicking asses in a high tech suit, blasting everything she finds on her way... and with style.

-Siegfried(Soul Calibur I): a repented man, looking to calm his tortured soul.. dont ask me why, but I think he's damn cool.

-Ralf Jones(KOF): "I can survive anything. Even nukes!" everything is said.

-Axl Low(Guilty Gear X, X2, Reload, etc version): I just love that guy, his style seems so fun to me, I cant help but laugh at the end of the battle.

-James Raynor, Sarah Kerrigan, Zeratul(StarCraft): The mighty trio. If they cant kick an enemy's ass, noone can.

And I think thats about it.. at least for now.

Bradicus
Jul 8, 2004, 07:16 PM
Sheen- Ogre battle 64
Quote: "You've made my shit list!"

Mini Mario- Mario vs Donkey Kong
Quote: "Hey mario!"

Ultros- FF6
Quote: "Silence! You are in the presence of octopus royalty! A lowborn thug like you could never defeat me!

The one guy from contra 3- Contra 3
Quote: "Let's attack aggressively!"

Sayara
Jul 8, 2004, 07:40 PM
>> <<;;
Twinkle (Puzzle Bobble 3) - Ikkima~
E-102 Gamma (Sonic Adventure) - Mission . . . Completed.
Bub/Bob (Bubble Bobble) - Bobah~ nn
Koopa Troopa! XD
And hmm... Falco~ "Hey Einstien! Im on your side!"

Goofy and Donald gets standing obations because of Coolness for a RPG Role but still cartoony

RavenTW
Jul 8, 2004, 08:17 PM
On 2004-07-08 15:09, BOC wrote:
5: Kyle Katarn (jedi knight series) - unlikely jedi with a beard and doesn't shy away from slaughtering stormtroopers. one of the greats constantly overlooked.
Luke: "I sense a disturbance in the force..."
Kyle: "You always sense a disturbance in the force!!"

Or better yet...

Luke: That mark on the clothing we found is a symbol of Marka Ragnos, a Sith Lord who died almost 5000 years ago."

Kyle: "5000 years, are you serious? Wait, of COURSE your serious."

Anyway, yeah, Kyle hits the top of my list, because he has an attitude for a Jedi, and uses Dark force powers.

Yeah, although HK was funny, he's tied with Jolee and the whimpering locker when it comes to best comic relief.

Locker: "Fishy fishies will eat you! If you run, you'll be fast food!"

HK: "I know, Master. Let us kill something to cheer ourselves up."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2004-07-08 18:23 ]</font>

Tact
Jul 8, 2004, 08:35 PM
On 2004-07-08 17:16, Bradicus wrote:
Sheen- Ogre battle 64
Quote: "You've made my shit list!"

I forgot about Ogre Battle 64...

Dio-Damn it, we're not janitors, we're soldiers...

Magnus-Who doesn't like purple hair?

AUTO_
Jul 8, 2004, 08:40 PM
Solid Snake

-No need to comment-

Vamp (MGS2)

..because I'll never forget when his kills the military drone with the stake and then sticks out his tongue as a fountain of blood comes out of his neck. ALlllLLRIIIIGHHHt.

Ninja (MGS series)

-No need to comment-

Link

-No need to comment-

Mitsurugi (sp?)

Just a really stylish character that I'll always recognize out of the Soul Calibur series (Kilik too)

Ico

Come on kids, the game didn't sell well, but Ico was the shit (not just the kid). He hardly says anything (random screams), plays hero boy at like the age of 4, and has horns on his head. Priceless.

Parker (don't remember first name...or was Parker his first name?)

Dunno why...he just stands out (Red Faction series). He didn't say corny lines after he killed people and he just kind of had a dull, humorous edge that I related with.

That pervert scientist dude from Mischief Makers

Mischief Makers is a whole nother' story...but the scientist was the shit. Everytime you save him he gets these huge googly eyes and tries to hit on the chick you play (Elena?)...pricelessx2.

Gilder (Skies of Arcadia)

Drunk pirate, pistol packin', just overall a cool character.

Ryudo

Nothing special really...just enjoyed playing as him. Was kind of nice to have an RPG character that didn't have like 'hero' written on his forehead before you even played...plus he was sarcastic.

Toad

If you're hating on Toad you're hating on me. We all know what's going on with his wardrobe and that rasta-style hat.

Turok

..cause how many other games have dinosaur hunter Indian dude?

Steve from RE Code Veronica and that crazy ass white dude bad guy from RECV that wears a wig to look like his sister

Next to Chris (probably tied with Wesker), Steve is the coolest male RE character ever. The dude did his deeds.

I picked the blonde dude cause I remember being freaked out (DC version) when I first encountered him and he had that crazy girl-like laugh. I just thought he was a pimp bad guy.

I'll think of more later. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AUTO_ on 2004-07-08 18:42 ]</font>

Akulamenuri
Jul 8, 2004, 09:09 PM
I have a Top 5 but its too close to put them in any order:

Megaman (Megaman)
Kirby (Kirby Allstar)
Snake (Metal Gear)
Akuma (Street Fighter)
Yoshimitsu (Tekken and Soul Calibur)

Dangerous55
Jul 8, 2004, 09:37 PM
On 2004-07-08 15:09, BOC wrote:

3: Minsc (and boo!) (baldurs gate I&II) - giant beserker ranger with a miniature giant space hamster.

Nice choice! Jon Irenicus from BG2 is awesome too!

I love Wario and Mario, Yellow 13(that right?) and his woman from Ace Combat 4. Some others are Carth from KOTOR, Funguy and Glenn from Chrono Chross, Ratchet from R&C...

Firocket1690
Jul 8, 2004, 09:48 PM
Rikku FFX2 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

astuarlen
Jul 8, 2004, 10:29 PM

Nice choice! Jon Irenicus from BG2 is awesome too!

Agreed and agreed. But I prefer the wonderful Edwin Odesseron (or however you spell it) myself. Now that my friends, is one cool and stylin' mage! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

InfinityXXX
Jul 8, 2004, 10:34 PM
Ryu from Breath of fire IV
Fou Lou from breath of fire IV
Link
Kilik from soul calibur
Endu from ep.3
Gomba
Dr.Mario
Knuckles
Megaman X
47 from Hitman
Tom Nook
Totakeke
Ken from street fighter
Bowser

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2004-07-08 20:34 ]</font>

Outrider
Jul 8, 2004, 11:02 PM
On 2004-07-08 18:40, AUTO_ wrote:
Ico

Come on kids, the game didn't sell well, but Ico was the shit (not just the kid). He hardly says anything (random screams), plays hero boy at like the age of 4, and has horns on his head. Priceless.

Heck yeah. But to be fair, I think he was at least 10. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Scrub
Jul 9, 2004, 02:19 PM
No doubt about it. Toejam from Toejam and Earl. He is definitely not a 'weiner.'

Dangerous55
Jul 9, 2004, 02:47 PM
On 2004-07-08 20:29, astuarlen wrote:
Agreed and agreed. But I prefer the wonderful Edwin Odesseron (or however you spell it) myself. Now that my friends, is one cool and stylin' mage! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Heh, I havent used him(her, heh) much. I wanted to just to see the Edwina though...

soccerdudegy
Jul 9, 2004, 03:36 PM
I am not sure, so i will just pick my favorite, I can't put myself through the torture of a top five.
Max payne, just because he was the guy who ha dnothing to lose, had smart ass comments, and did BULLET TIME dah dah dah.

"He had a baseball bat, and I was tied to a chair. Pissing him off was the smart thing to do."

KodiaX987
Jul 9, 2004, 03:42 PM
My vote goes to Duke Nukem simply because he became an instant classic and knows how to burn aliens both physically and verbally. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kadavreski
Jul 9, 2004, 03:51 PM
On 2004-07-08 15:47, tactician7777 wrote:
Mario. His well-done Italian accent and huge nose make him even more enjoyable to play as.

Kirby. His irresistible cry of "Hiiii!" makes him cool. Not to mention his cuteness.

I will add more later.

couldnt agree more...

but i also like:

excitebike: the bike (he was t3h cool)

jimmy t: gotta dig that afro (from warioware)

moby from SSX3: he is soo cool and damn badass!

griff from ssx3: same as above but easier to realate too.

doubletake123
Jul 9, 2004, 07:06 PM
billy hatcher. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Myopathy
Jul 9, 2004, 07:52 PM
Max Payne (Max Payne 2): His over-use of metaphors and cliche love stories got me an A on my final paper http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Billy Cohen (Resident Evil 0): A badass, to say the least. Could take 5 hits from a Hunter and still be in yellow somehow.

Squall (Final Fantasy VIII): Renzokuken + Lionheart

Tanya (C&C: Red Alert, and C&C: Red Alert 2): Trash-talking female commando with a pair of Colt-45's, and some C4 to boot. Had the ability to demolish the entire base of an unsuspecting enemy if they were not wary.

The main guy from Mafia (Mafia): I can't believe I've forgotten his name already. But Mafia is my favorite GTA-type game (Much better then any GTA, in my opinion). He can dive to the side and dodge behind cars and everything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-07-09 17:54 ]</font>

Noone
Jul 9, 2004, 09:03 PM
chrono (chrono trigger)- best mute character

Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- just because it's the first rpg i played.

WraithVerge
Jul 10, 2004, 01:17 AM
On 2004-07-09 17:52, Ezellaur wrote:

The main guy from Mafia (Mafia): I can't believe I've forgotten his name already.

Tommy Angelo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

anwserman
Jul 10, 2004, 01:27 AM
Mario/Sonic.
If I have to explain either of these, dunk your head in a bucket of water.

Eriko Christy and Michel Waters
Characters from Illbleed. Eriko is just the best all-around in the game, and Michel is such a weakling that the game is so obscenely difficult with her when you're almost dead.

Piranah
She's everything that Gum wasn't in Jet Grind Radio. She was cool, had the moves and had a decent sized health bar!

Axel
Green-haired driver from Crazy Taxi. California attitude, skater looks AND a six-pack. Tehe.
I feel like navi or Firo for some reason right now.

Genoa
Jul 10, 2004, 02:58 PM
Top 5 (in no particular order)

X (Megaman X series)
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
FOmar (take a wild guess)
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Fox Mcloud (Starfox series)

Dingo
Jul 10, 2004, 03:16 PM
errr....gray fox, solid snake, squall leonheart, ryu hayabusa, sephiroth....bad to da ass http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif :S or sumthin'....

Genoa
Jul 10, 2004, 03:19 PM
On 2004-07-10 13:16, Dingo wrote:
errr....gray fox, solid snake, squall leonheart, ryu hayabusa, sephiroth....bad to da ass http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif :S or sumthin'....

heh, surprised you didn't list Dingo (Zone of the Enders -=The Second Runner=-) ... or is your name something else?

BOC
Jul 10, 2004, 03:42 PM
Ryu Hayabusa......

Ninjas are just, so awesome!!!

Ryu is one of the most unstoppable *human* characters in todays games.

{btw: I really have no clue what some of his good quotes are???} *I'll come back with those if I find any*
damn right. hard as nail mofo that can run up walls!!

On 2004-07-08 15:47, tactician7777 wrote:

I will add more later.

somebody really likes his nintendo

On 2004-07-08 15:58, WraithVerge wrote:
Number one, greatest, superb, best character in any game hands down - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: HK-47 battle/assassin droid.

He's funny. He's mean. He's deadly. He's a DROID! What's not to love?

"HK-47 READY TO SERVE, MASTER!"
PC: "What about the other 2%?"

HK-47: "2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. This may be wishful thinking on my part, master."

HK-47: "I would like to take this time to reflect upon the face of my former master as he was electrocuted. I find the memory most soothing."

HK-47: "You are a harsh, harsh master. I like you already."

Caleb (Blood): A man out for vengence against the thing that killed him and his friends. MUCH, MUCH gore but hella fun tossing dynamite bundles around and blowing zombies to pieces.
"I live... AGAIN!" "Hahahahahaha!" "I hate mimes..." "This is better than Kool-aid." "FOOL! You are already dead!!"

bang on!! loved HK!! was gonna put him down, but somehow forget to add him! loved that part when ud attempt to recover his lost memory. And Caleb was the ultimate bad-ass!! Love that quote of his in blood 2 "I'm gonna beat you like a bad step-child!!"

On 2004-07-08 18:40, AUTO_ wrote:
Mitsurugi (sp?)

Just a really stylish character that I'll always recognize out of the Soul Calibur series (Kilik too)

mitsurgugi is the man! my joint fav character in soul calibur, with sophitia. Earns points for been a samurai, having stubble, having cool little phrases and for been the character i preform best with. And that part with him in the opening moive for sc2 seals the deal.

PEACE!!!

WraithVerge
Jul 10, 2004, 03:52 PM
Brad Wong (Dead or Alive 3): Ha ha! I love him. Some say he's the cheapest character/fighter alive (my friends do, at least when I play as him). Maybe he is, but I still think the black dude (forgot his name) is the most annoying and cheapest.

As for Soul Caliber I'd say Kilik and Seung Mina. I've always had a thing for polearms.

Skett
Jul 10, 2004, 04:36 PM
Favorate game character? Yoshi, of course.

BOC
Jul 10, 2004, 04:38 PM
lol, yeah brad is cool. sooo laid back (litterly).

gotta love the way all other characters are like "Im gonna open a can of whoop-ass". his battle cry is:

"wanna drink?"

and his hair is cool! And

but my fav DOA character is kasumi. Yes, i know, i know. but its cause shes so fast. and lets face it, hot.

and zack is cheap. and frankly it was scary that he wore a bra in doa2.

PEACE!!!

Swan
Jul 10, 2004, 08:12 PM
Final fantasy VI: Kefka! woop! woop! woop! (sigh... 32 bit laugh track)or Metal Gear's Solid Snake. great beard there. he looks like my brother... and kefka looks like a girl...

Deluge
Jul 11, 2004, 12:24 AM
Favorite Game Characters: (no particular order)
1. Master Chief (Halo for Xbox)
2. Shadow (Sonic adventure 2 battle for GameCube)
3. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7 for PC)
4. Serge (Chrono Cross for PSone)
5. Auron, Kihmari, Yuna, and Rikku (Final Fantasy 10 for PS2)
6. Nathan (Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge for Xbox)
7. Lord Elrond, Aragorn, Gandalf, and Gimli (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers for the PS2)
8. Link (Super Smash Bros. Melee for the GameCube)

BOC
Jul 11, 2004, 04:42 AM
7. Lord Elrond, Aragorn, Gandalf, and Gimli (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers for the PS2)

aragorn, gandalf and gimili i understand, but why lord elrond? he barely features in the game. hell, hes not even a player character!

but screw it! gotta respect an elf who helped kick sauron's ass.

PEACE!!!

Slicer238
Jul 11, 2004, 11:47 PM
Alright I'm going to have a big list. Surprised to see alot ofpeople mention FF3/6 characters but no one said General Leo.

Locke - FF6
Can't be a thief...er.."Treasure hunter".

Sabin, Cyan, Shadow - FF6
Their Personalities are great. Sabin and Cyan were just so honorable and kind. Shadow just such a great character for his past and his mysterious attitude.

General Leo - FF6
The man that has a whole case of whoop ass on him and probably an entire warehouse somewhere.

Kefka - FF6
Evil clown bent on taking over teh world, very very evil laugh. Rvials Sephiroth as one of the greatest game villians ever in my books.

Cloud - FF7
Apathetic and carries a giant sword.

Cid and Barret - FF7
Loud mouths, stupid bastards, that cuss all the time. Just great.

Vincent - FF7
Silent, evil and mean looking.

Ryu - Bof3
So many dragon transformations. =O~~~ Also like it because of my like for dragons. BoF4 Ryu was cool, just lacked alot of power he had in 3.

Magus - Chrono Trigger
Badass vampire that swings a scythe. Can't get better then that.

Megaman - Entire series save that network one.
The blue bomber is great, plain and simple.

Alot of characters in Orge Battle 64 like my group of 5 Paladins, two Lichs, and my Seraphim.

Garr - BoF3
Spiffy for a dragon slayer just no match for Ryu.

Cecil - FF4
Dark Knight to Paladin he was just great.

Kain - FF4
The kick ass Dragoon, cold and very honorable.

Odin - FF series.
Inspired a like in Norse mythology for me. Plus he slaughters people with his giant sword and cleaves them in half.

Bahamut - FF series.
Everytime he appeared in the game he makes a powerful attack and well...is adragon. Plus Bahamut Zero in FF7 is just great.

Stezer - FF6
The care free and spiffy gambler.
"My life is a chip in your hand. Ante up." or something like that.

Sephiroth - FF7
Even with the hype surrounding him he is just great and his appearance in both FF7 and KH just makes him even more badass looking.

Auron - FFX
He is great, awesoem appearance and a great lookign sword.

Kane - CnC series
Kane is just greatness. He leads the Brotherhood.
"It'd be a great error in judgement to misatke for for a corpse."

Harrison - AvP2
I'm a fan of this game and e's just the kind of character to have in it.

Thundergod Cid - FFT
He is another one of the people that just carry kegs of whoop ass around.

Guile
Jul 12, 2004, 04:42 AM
Solid Snake - He is just a badass, wether he was fighting with a gun or his bare hands he kicked ass...and David Hayter looks just like him!

Cid (FF7) - All he did was Cuss all the time and smoke, but he did it was class.

Guile (Chrono Cross) - He floated! In mid air!!

Kent
Jul 12, 2004, 11:28 AM
Cloud, FFVII - He didn't kick Sephy's ass for the sake of the world, he kicked Sephy's ass because he was pissed.

Zero, MegaMan series - Need I even comment here?

Arthur, Shining the Holy Ark - He didn't say much, but he didn't really need to. Seeing him go nuts on enemies with his sword from first-person view is always fun, heh.

Jason
Jul 12, 2004, 12:44 PM
Hero of Winds (Link from The Wind Waker)
Hero of Time (Link from Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask)
Fierce Deity (Majora's Mask)
Kirby
Ramirez (Skies of Arcadia)
Alex (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario
Pent (Fire Emblem)

Solstis
Jul 12, 2004, 12:59 PM
Ramirez: SoA - Man, that guy was evil, had cool moves, and pimp hair.

The Drunk Pirates: Monkey Island - Duh

The White Dragon Thing: NWN Shadows of Undrentide - What a cocky bastard... I love Bioware

Jolee: KOTOR - Another Duh

Talim: SC2 - Slice, Slice, Slice, Slice!

Elven Rangers: WC2 - Twap, Twap, Twap!

And there's a lot more that I forgot.

AUTO_
Jul 12, 2004, 04:24 PM
On 2004-07-12 10:44, Jason wrote:
Ramirez (Skies of Arcadia)

Dear Lord forgive me...

Mixfortune
Jul 12, 2004, 04:46 PM
Domingo- Shining Force (a flying scrubbing bubble-esque magic using tank, instant gold)

Ryudo- Grandia II
"I have a feeling that cloud of darkness isn't coming to tell us about the neighborhood bake sale"
"Anything that gets in my way is going to get three feet of steel down their god damn throat."
"I'm sorry, pal, but you're not vague enough... Could you please be a bit less specific?"

Green- Gunstar Heroes (why oh why can't you play as him...)

The Bear- Gitaroo Man (what's not to like about a giant block-like bear with a small stitch in his head that make it seem like they cut something out of there busting out riffs just by waving his hands around) o_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-07-12 14:46 ]</font>