PDA

View Full Version : How do I get PSO BB?

turok4n64
Jul 8, 2004, 10:10 PM
I live in North America and would like to get on PSO BB? I've been waiting on this forever, so it would be nice to be able to play it.

Though I thought only the beta was out in Japan, but it seems as if people are already playing it.

Nai_Calus
Jul 8, 2004, 11:50 PM
On 2004-07-08 20:10, turok4n64 wrote:
I live in North America and would like to get on PSO BB? I've been waiting on this forever, so it would be nice to be able to play it.

Though I thought only the beta was out in Japan, but it seems as if people are already playing it.

The service started today. Poke around the BB posts on the forum... Not sure if there's a free download still or if you have to pay for the client now.

It's pretty easy to get things set up, biggest obstacle is that of course everything is in Japanese. Getting the client, setting the options, getting a game ID, buying a HL, the game itself. No English mode yet, no known plans for one. It's a good time if you can get past the obstacles, though. There's a small PSOW community of those of us who've migrated from GC or were never online with GC.