PDA

View Full Version : Why!!??!???!???!!!!

InfernoNR7
Jul 9, 2004, 12:00 AM
Gah, I'm so pissed. I just found out, after looking at the drop rates for normal-Ult, that I am cursed to a life of Slicers of Assassin and Diskas of Liberator for the rest of my PSO life (or at least until I get a purple into VHard). This sucks. (prays that twinkling will help get another char into VHard quickly).

Kuea
Jul 9, 2004, 12:21 AM
actually get some good slicers with hit and you have yourself good tradeing material

InfernoNR7
Jul 9, 2004, 12:46 AM
But I don't play online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jul 9, 2004, 12:50 AM
It's easier not to worry about the rares. Sonic Team had to go and make most useful rares have attrocious drop rates. Thus if you want to save your sanity just enjoy the game for the gameplay despite the glitches, restrictions, and drop rate problems.

InfernoNR7
Jul 9, 2004, 12:58 AM
Heh, alrighty, though, of the rares I can get, I have gotten 4 Liberators, 2 Assassins, A Crush Bullet, and a Varista. Three of those in 1 day. I still think it's dumb that, until I get a purple into Hard/VHard, I can't get any good, rare, Mechguns.

For now, I just use my red colored (not the Red special weapon) weapons.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 9, 2004, 09:32 AM
On 2004-07-08 22:50, ForceOfBrokenGlass wrote:
It's easier not to worry about the rares. Sonic Team had to go and make most useful rares have attrocious drop rates. Thus if you want to save your sanity just enjoy the game for the gameplay despite the glitches, restrictions, and drop rate problems.

Meh. Turns out that a lot of the useful rares aren't even that useful. I'll stick with my 60% hit vulcans, or my new 70% hit Soul Gladius. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AYY-BEE-CEE
Jul 9, 2004, 02:12 PM
Purplenums can pipe Love Rappies in Hard mode and get Twin Psychogun.

*dribble*

InfernoNR7
Jul 9, 2004, 02:16 PM
Don't make it worse........ lol.

I hate slicers, Shots are so much more effective.

RFB
Jul 9, 2004, 03:14 PM
On 2004-07-08 22:00, InfernoNR7 wrote:
Gah, I'm so pissed. I just found out, after looking at the drop rates for normal-Ult, that I am cursed to a life of Slicers of Assassin and Diskas of Liberator for the rest of my PSO life

Welcome to the hell of being Redria, would you like some cookies with your coffee? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

InfernoNR7
Jul 9, 2004, 08:12 PM
I would like some cookies.

At least I've recieved armor that I can't even use yet, I think that's because I'm a Red.

Eanae
Jul 10, 2004, 08:40 AM
On 2004-07-08 22:58, InfernoNR7 wrote:
Heh, alrighty, though, of the rares I can get, I have gotten 4 Liberators, 2 Assassins, A Crush Bullet, and a Varista. Three of those in 1 day. I still think it's dumb that, until I get a purple into Hard/VHard, I can't get any good, rare, Mechguns.

For now, I just use my red colored (not the Red special weapon) weapons.

It;s not funny how many mechguns that purplenum gets. I play a purplenum HUmar (created it before I knew about the whole section ID thing) And he now has about 6 of each of the bottem 3 mechguns. Some have percents, some don't. It's all crap seeing as I hate mechguns.

At least I've recieved armor that I can't even use yet, I think that's because I'm a Red.

Section ID has nothing to do what you can equip. Armor is based off of level, or class. A Force can't equip armor, and sometimes certain classes can't either.

InfernoNR7
Jul 10, 2004, 01:14 PM
On 2004-07-10 06:40, Eanae wrote:

Section ID has nothing to do what you can equip. Armor is based off of level, or class. A Force can't equip armor, and sometimes certain classes can't either.

I wasn't implying that it was because of ID. I heard that Red. Gives better/more armor. My level is too low to use some of the armor I get (some of the armor takes 10 more levels for me to use).

Eanae
Jul 10, 2004, 04:37 PM
On 2004-07-10 11:14, InfernoNR7 wrote:

On 2004-07-10 06:40, Eanae wrote:

I wasn't implying that it was because of ID. I heard that Red. Gives better/more armor. My level is too low to use some of the armor I get (some of the armor takes 10 more levels for me to use).

ok. my mistake. thought u meant it the other way around http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

InfernoNR7
Jul 10, 2004, 04:54 PM
Dat's fine.

darthsaber9x9
Jul 11, 2004, 04:53 PM
well think about powering your way to ultimate, then youll get some quality rares. and in VH you can get a cure/shock from a hildeblue. so yeh get that. itll save your ass in ep2 mountain

InfernoNR7
Jul 11, 2004, 11:11 PM
When I looked at the drop rate thing, it still said darn Slicers the whole way thru ult.