PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: Offline quests

Arpacon
Jul 9, 2004, 12:06 AM
I just purchased a copy of PSO I & II for GC. It may be to early for this question but I thought I would ask anyway. My wife and I have been playing now for about 3 hrs and have yet to get a quest or mission. After quitting for the night we finally decided to read the manual (the one that came in the game box)more in depth. In the manual it says the principal will give you quests or explain quests etc... and in the hunters guild you can select quests, both of these in offline modes. We have yet to be able to interact with either the principal or the lady behind the glass in the hunters guild room. We have faced both directly, same as when purchasing items or interacting with bank, but receive no reponse from either the principal or hunter guild lady. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Ahya
Jul 9, 2004, 12:14 AM
On 2004-07-08 22:06, Arpacon wrote:
I just purchased a copy of PSO I & II for GC. It may be to early for this question but I thought I would ask anyway. My wife and I have been playing now for about 3 hrs and have yet to get a quest or mission. After quitting for the night we finally decided to read the manual (the one that came in the game box)more in depth. In the manual it says the principal will give you quests or explain quests etc... and in the hunters guild you can select quests, both of these in offline modes. We have yet to be able to interact with either the principal or the lady behind the glass in the hunters guild room. We have faced both directly, same as when purchasing items or interacting with bank, but receive no reponse from either the principal or hunter guild lady. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

You can only do quests in single player offline mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ahya on 2004-07-08 22:14 ]</font>

hucasts_rock
Jul 9, 2004, 10:13 AM
Also, for some reason, you can't talk to anyone in offline multiplayer, nor do quests as the person above said. You could unlock levels in offline single player and they will still be unlocked in offline multiplayer if your character is player 1.