PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Cloth?

Ethan232
Jul 9, 2004, 05:54 PM
Just found a 4 sloted sacred cloth, was wondering if this item was any good? Well if it is a really good item or a kinda good item.

Dillon
Jul 9, 2004, 05:58 PM
4 Slots? Lucky..mine's only got..0. Of course, it was a random drop that surprised me.

Anyway, I guess it's ok..run the selector over it to see what it would push your stats up to. I'm pretty sure there's something better, especially depending on which class you are, but if you have the level to use it (isn't it like 140 or something?) I guess it'd be ok.

Ethan232
Jul 9, 2004, 06:04 PM
i got it by accident, was pipeing rappys and fought a second pal rappy, didnt drop anything (damned drop lies) but i killed a el rappy next to it and it droped it.

iamfanboy
Jul 9, 2004, 06:06 PM
The big deal on sacred cloth is that it protects you from Paralysis.

No, the letters on that need to be larger:

PROTECTS YOU FROM PARALYSIS.

Oh, and it has 15 EDK too.

My outfit for temple/caves is Sacred Cloth, Delsaber's Shield, and 2 Resist/Devils. EDK 70 total, along with being immune to those stupid lilies paralyzing you at every turn, means that you can just waltz through those areas with absolutely no fear of of Lilies.

Though you do have to worry about the lower DFP of the sacred cloth... fortunately, there's nothing really THAT powerful in either temple or caves, by the time you hit the level required to equip the Sacred Cloth.

^_~ Just remember to UNEQUIP it afterwords.

Xaos127
Jul 9, 2004, 09:03 PM
Plus it looks TIGHT

Eihwaz
Jul 10, 2004, 01:13 AM
Just looking at DFP/EVP, it's not that great of an armor, plus it has a high equipping level.

However, it adds 15 EDK and makes you immune to Paralysis. Makes it super for piping rare Lilies.

And it looks spiffy.