PDA

View Full Version : Something weird

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 9, 2004, 07:42 PM
I just came in contact with Broomop, and what do you know, not only has he defeated GameGuard, but also something else very important on computers. Antivirus software. When he joined my game, I found myself suddenly lagged completely, and so i alt-tabbed out. I then noticed that my Norton Antivirus icon had a red slash through it, and when I looked inside it said that part of it was disabled.

I don't know what to do at this point. All I can do is give a warning, as soon as you see him joining your game, Alt-Tab or turn off your computer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2004-07-09 21:25 ]</font>

Eanae
Jul 9, 2004, 07:49 PM
Do you have a firewall? Have you used windows update fully? If not, it was a wurm that did that to your computer. I have had the same problem before. If you haven't done anyof this, I suggest you do.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 9, 2004, 07:55 PM
Yes, windows is updated, Zonealarm is my firewall. I keep my computer well protected.

Para
Jul 9, 2004, 10:43 PM
lol john i think you are just paranoid honestly.
Broom doesnt do these things...

Just because norton was disabled doesnt mean he was hacking you

There are many reasons norton is disabled. Sometimes when i start up my comp norton is disabled for no reason but nothing is wrong with my comp.

[edit]oh and btw i got a dark falz final form battle. when you can, send me ftp info john and ill upload it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2004-07-09 20:45 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 9, 2004, 11:25 PM
...alright, but if it happens again, I'm chaing the topic name back.

RFB
Jul 10, 2004, 01:53 PM
Lets hope you dont need to change the name back...