PDA

View Full Version : concerning S-ranks

Quo
Jul 10, 2004, 12:00 AM
Here are a few questions concerning S-rank weapons. I looked through the guides but might have missed something and my computer dies when I try Forum Search; so if it's in there, feel free to yell at me and then kindly post a link.

1. Just what is the J-cutter? What weapon class is it? (sorry, the database gave me an error, and If memory serves it was always pretty vague on this)

2. How many characters can you put into the name of an S-rank weapon?

Thanks in advance.

jspacemunkey
Jul 10, 2004, 12:04 AM
1. j-cutter should be a slicer class weapon. never seen one so i can't give you details on appearance. someone may want to confirm this in case i've been mislead.

2. max number of characters is eight.

Quo
Jul 10, 2004, 12:05 AM
On 2004-07-09 22:04, jspacemunkey wrote:
1. j-cutter should be a slicer class weapon. never seen one so i can't give you details on appearance. someone may want to confirm this in case i've been mislead.

2. max number of characters is eight.

1. Damn, I hate slicers.

2. Damn, I need new names.

jspacemunkey
Jul 10, 2004, 12:16 AM
wow. went looking for this thread to post a link and i was baffled. then i figured out what was up and here i am. anyway...

j-cutter is definitely a slicer. here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=57486&forum=7) is confirmation from vulpesmundi, so you know you can trust it. in addition, turns out is looks like the flight cutter, which is pretty cool.

Sharkyland
Jul 10, 2004, 02:01 AM
j-cutter looks like flight cutter

Deus-Irae
Jul 10, 2004, 02:53 AM
and flight cutter pwns.