PDA

View Full Version : How much/long do/have you played?

InfernoNR7
Jul 10, 2004, 01:14 AM
So, like the question above, how long have you been playing? Also, how much do you play every day? I was just wondering because many of you guys have like 5 characters above lvl 110. I've been playing sparsely for awhile, but actually started PLAYING a week after summer began. Now I play daily and anywhere between 1 hour - all day on the game.

Assassin_Tom
Jul 10, 2004, 01:17 AM
i got one guy, a ranger level 110. i dont play daily anymore cuz playing by urself offline gets boring. i only multimode with my friend.

Eihwaz
Jul 10, 2004, 01:21 AM
I've been playing for about 51 weeks, next Thursday will be my one year mark. n_n

Besides the BB characters in my profile, you can poke around into the various "What level" threads to see my other characters, of which I have 6 on GameCube.

InfernoNR7
Jul 10, 2004, 01:24 AM
Yea, I figure that it's gonna be borin for awhile, so I'm gonna get like 5 diff chars to lvl 60 instead of a bumch to 100 somethin. Than I can play with my bro and my friends and by then they'll be about lvl 40 somethin.

InfinityXXX
Jul 10, 2004, 02:31 AM
I've been playing ever since it came out. I stopped playing it last year and i started playing it again sometime in January. When i first started playing i use to play for about 7 or 8 hours but now i play for about 3. I just recently made it to ultimate and my highest level i made it to is lv.95. (I could've been lv.200 by now but i always get bored with my characters and delete them)

Drayma
Jul 10, 2004, 03:51 AM
Jan. 22nd 2001. PSO was so new that people were scared of hildebears.

Malkavian
Jul 10, 2004, 04:18 AM
Around 3 years and half, PSO has got most of my free time I guess. Around 40% sure.

Cinnamon
Jul 10, 2004, 08:36 AM
I've been playing since the DC days, but never got online much then. I got the GC version the day it came out, and played online daily for about three or four hours on average. That lasted for awhile, but since my college doesn't allow consoles online, I had to get rid of my Hunter's License. I still play it a bit offline once in awhile, but it isn't the same. I miss PSO! XP

XrazorbladeX
Jul 10, 2004, 08:43 AM
Well I have been playing PSO since it came out on DC... I got to level 97 on the original... I never bought V.2.

Got GC EU the day after it came out, so I have been playing over a year now. Since then, I have corrupted three times and deleted all my chars twice. ( I was bored =p ) I usually play for a bout 5-6 hours a day. If I choose to surf the web instead of playing online, I usually play about an hour or two.

Akulamenuri
Jul 10, 2004, 09:13 AM
I bought the game the first day it came out on Dreamcast. On DC I has a lv100 RAmar and a lv64 FOnewm as well as alot of lower level characters. Since I recent lost my character on my xbox ive made a Whitill HUmar that is currently at lv50. I say overall ive played PSO about 1800 hours.

shingo
Jul 10, 2004, 09:58 AM
i bought the game for GC since it came out ive been playing for 2 years non-stop i dont think gets boring because there lots stuff you can find thats really cool and i just play with my friends sometimes but they dont play as much as anymore.

Nazo
Jul 11, 2004, 11:46 AM
Though I wish to play during school days, I get so caught up in the intensive work that I end up playing every vacation intervals (summer/winter)... It also happens to be that that's the time when I come back to PSOW http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif...

As for daily dosage... I don't play every single day, because I do have a life out side the cube http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif. But nonetheless, once I start playing, the range could be from 1~5 hours, depending on my mood. For example, when my card first went corrupt, I played only about 30 minutes a day, highly discouraged. But then after I found my first rare (a double saber), I because hyped up again.

In short:

Vacations- 1~5 hours when I do play...
School times of the year- 0. (Though I wish it'd be more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

LoreSeeker
Jul 11, 2004, 12:01 PM
I played V1 long after it had released (V2 had already been out for a while, DC was pretty much dead). I seriously started playing on January 1st, 2003 when I purchased Ep1&2 for Cube. I've played off and on since then, and have spent over 700 hours total on all of my characters (probably more, so many have gotten deleted due to lack of memory card space). Now that the summer is here, I can find myself playing well over 10 hours every day, just hanging out. PSO has gotten to be a full-time job for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm so pathetic... I think I play too much PSO.

Ahifi
Jul 11, 2004, 12:21 PM
well i started to play PSO in July of the last year (2003) but unfortunelly i cannot play online because i dont have the modem so i played pso always offline and is not boring xDDD.

Now im playing pso BB online and is very very cool play online xD i will buy a licence to play BB soon =).

hucasts_rock
Jul 11, 2004, 12:34 PM
I've been playing since I bought DC v2 in September of 2001. I only played offline on the DC version, then I went online about 4 days after Ep1&2 came out.

I used to play an average of 5-12 hours a day during the summer last year, but now I have a job and don't play as often anymore.

hotdogs_r_us
Jul 11, 2004, 12:34 PM
I been playing pso when it was first out on the dreamcast, but have only had EP I & II on xbox for 1 month now.

I have :

J4: GOTENKS-RAmarl-Lv-117-PUPLENUM
J4: GOHAN-FOmarl-Lv-85-GREENILL
J4: GOKU-RAcast-Lv-55-ORAN
J4: VEGETTO-FOnewearl-Lv-40-WHITILL
J4: YAMCHA-HUcaseal-Lv-21-GREENILL
J4: BROLLY-FOmar-Lv-20-PUPLENUM
J4: TIEN-HUnewearl-Lv-10-VIRIDIA

I did have a HUmar lev 123 but deleted him coz i hated playing with him lol

months going not bad!

I pay 2hours-5hours mon-fri

Weekends depends if i go out and if i am working.

WORKING & GOING OUT: 2hours
GOING OUT : 1-4hours
WORKING : 2-5hours
NO WORK OR GOING OUT : 3-7hours

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif on hoildays like a week off from work can be up to 20hours!