PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Use The Special Atk for Dark Flow?

BlitzkriegOS
Jul 10, 2004, 10:24 AM
I really need to know.. I'm getting my ass kicked in battle mode, at this moment!

Hurry!

Ketchup345
Jul 10, 2004, 10:26 AM
I believe your HP needs to be below 10%.

The weapon itself is not really worth using. No comboes, fairly useless special. - Just MHO

Zinger314
Jul 10, 2004, 10:26 AM
Your current HP must be less than 10% of your Max HP, I believe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-07-10 08:26 ]</font>

doubletake123
Jul 10, 2004, 12:37 PM
unless you know the hack that lets you do a three hit combo...

Genoa
Jul 10, 2004, 03:07 PM
The special is... terrible. Sure it covers alot of ground, but it misses ... well, misses ALOT in ultimate. Seeing it's a Special attack being used on the 1st (and only) strike. And the damage isn't much to talk about in the 1st place. But yea, u gotta have very little HP. Not like... in the early Yellows, but dangerously peril health.

digigram
Jul 10, 2004, 03:15 PM
dark flow sucks.. get some good hit% charge vulcans..

Genoa
Jul 10, 2004, 03:21 PM
how bout using weapons that look kewl other than cheap ugly mechguns ?!?!?!

adamgnome104
Jul 10, 2004, 03:52 PM
Because Tsukimari J-Swords are exp hogs. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

digigram
Jul 10, 2004, 03:55 PM
wow, you play this game to look cool? amazing.. I guess hitting enemies doesn't count anymore.

Kadavreski
Jul 10, 2004, 03:58 PM
On 2004-07-10 13:21, MegamanX wrote:

heh. i'm ashamed...

anyway,when fighting falz you'd better take some scapes next time.

Hrith
Jul 11, 2004, 09:07 AM
yeah you need to have less than 10% of your max HP, and if you get yourself a Dark Flow with high hit% it will do alright, but it's a hack, so it's for losers >__>

here is a pic of the special:
http://romain.bernardi.free.fr/shioneflow.png

Sef
Jul 11, 2004, 11:16 AM
On 2004-07-10 13:21, MegamanX wrote:

That just doesn't sound like the same MegamanX...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

But then, I suppose when you've got a characted duped up on mats, hitting stuff doesn't matter as much because you're bound to kill it in one hit.

For shame, Geno.

And that's Dark Flow's special? Hmmm, that's cool looking...Just wish it were on some other weapon.

Genoa
Jul 11, 2004, 11:49 AM
kinda hard to be legit Sef when your only file is on your friends memory card and you've only played your file twice!!!....., and you seem to have no problem in taking my offers when they are given to you...

Nai_Calus
Jul 11, 2004, 11:55 AM
Correction, Kef, Dark Flow is for losers period. ^_- Even if it were available legitly, it's still crap.

Only Dark weapon worth using is Dark Bridge.

Sef
Jul 11, 2004, 04:24 PM
On 2004-07-11 09:49, MegamanX wrote:
kinda hard to be legit Sef when your only file is on your friends memory card and you've only played your file twice!!!....., and you seem to have no problem in taking my offers when they are given to you...

Heh, that was the old Sef! Which was Hub! My new characters are legit. Lol. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I'd get Dark Flow if it were legit. Then I'd run around Forest on Normal and hit things. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Genoa
Jul 11, 2004, 06:59 PM
Unlike me Sef, you have the ablilty to create new and legit characters...

KveerRaven
Jul 11, 2004, 07:08 PM
Seems to me that someone's looking to be banned by advertising that he supports hacking/duping/cheating. Read the forum rules buddy. This site, the majority of the users, and ST don't support cheaters.

On another note, this topic needs to be locked. Lets hope some of the admin start reading some of these useless spam topics.

Ketchup345
Jul 11, 2004, 07:12 PM
On 2004-07-11 17:08, KveerRaven wrote:
Seems to me that someone's looking to be banned by advertising that he supports hacking/duping/cheating. Read the forum rules buddy. This site, the majority of the users, and ST don't support cheaters.

On another note, this topic needs to be locked. Lets hope some of the admin start reading some of these useless spam topics.

Actuially, you need to reread the forum rules. There isn't any rule that doesn't allow someone to ask how to work the special on hacked items. It only says no trading dupes/hacks, and no telling how to dupe/hack.

And it wasn't spam, he was really asking how to use the special on the Dark Flow. That is a legitimate question, and it was answered (though many of the posts after the first few were spam).

Dillon
Jul 11, 2004, 07:14 PM
Ew.

Dark Flow is ugly. And it sucks horridly solely because it can't combo. I agree with Ian..the only Dark weapon worth using is Dark Bridge.

Also, I'd only have a Dark weapon of any kind if I got it legitly, which won't ever happen because I'm offline, but that doesn't bother me..because there's plenty of weapons I could be happier having otherwise..like..

My Red Handgun, and Gea Bolg. And Delsaber's Buster, even. I like Parisan-type weapons really well..because they're extremely useful. Just let a bunch of enemies pile together, then..*smack* *smack* down them all with a couple combos.

Double-Saber's are also really good, but they take some getting used to, with the timing and what not. But sadly, the only one I have to use is the crappy Stag Cutlery.

But anyway, like Ian said, Dark Flow is a loser's weapon, imho. I'd keep one only if I could get it legitly, but even then..what's the point? It's so duped that if people could get them legitly, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Eh..I think I've ranted on long enough about things. Probably wandered off-topic, too, but oh well..got my point across.

KveerRaven
Jul 11, 2004, 07:14 PM
On 2004-07-11 17:12, Ketchup345 wrote:
(though many of the posts after the first few were spam).

Exacxtly my point. There have been way too many arguments and threads regarding this damned weapon that shouldn't exist in the hands on any player to begin with.

BlitzkriegOS
Jul 12, 2004, 10:09 AM
Why the hell was this moved to the Cheaters Forum?...

How the hell am I cheating if I just wanted to know how to use a weapon's special?

Anyhow, thank you, everyone for lending me this helpful information and I've learned not to use that damned sword. I get mauled by Pal and Guil Sharks in the VH caves when I attempt to use it.

I can't use Dark Flow or my T-J Sword now, because I've recently switched to a the mag, Rati, which steal gives me a good deal of power and defense, but my MST suffered the most.

Dhylec
Jul 13, 2004, 06:06 AM
BlitzkriegOS wrote:
How the hell am I cheating if I just wanted to know how to use a weapon's special?

not just any wep, dark wep
ah, wonder if someone have explained how dark weps come around..

Ketchup345
Jul 13, 2004, 10:07 AM
You are cheating because you are using a weapon that has been hacked into existance (currently 0% of Dark weapons and Red Rings are legit).

Also, by the sounds of it you just switched off of a 1304 Mag. These also do not exist in normal gameplay, and can only be made by cheating.

The Dark Flow is unlegit, and there is over a 99% chance the TJS is too (especially if it was given/traded to you as a TJS).