PDA

View Full Version : Best Section ID for FOnewearl

Ethan232
Jul 10, 2004, 02:32 PM
Topic says it all, i was think WHITILL. I could use some opinions.

Genoa
Jul 10, 2004, 03:11 PM
As you probably already know, Pinkal gets you the good disks, and some ok force weapons.
Bluefull gets you some ok force stuff too.
Redria... heh, that's a good ID just because.
Whitill is good too.
Yellowboze is good, and u can get all Enemy Parts on that id.
Oran.. meh,
Greenill, not for Fo's
Viridia, not really for Fo's either
Skyly, not for fo's
Purplenum, only good if you dare to dream for Psycho Wand.
(up to you, but I recomend either Pinkal or Redria)

Ketchup345
Jul 10, 2004, 04:47 PM
On 2004-07-10 13:11, MegamanX wrote:
As you probably already know, Pinkal gets you the good disks, and some ok force weapons.

Ummm... There has been proof against Pinkal finding more/higher level tech disks.

PINKAL DOES NOT GET MORE OR HIGHER LEVEL DISKS!!! REREAD MY STICKY!!!

And they get a few Wands, once you have one of each 9* Wand, you won't need any more (since a Wand with hit% is useless).

Personally: Whitill, Redria, Purplenum, Yellowboze, or Bluefull would be nice for a FOnewearl.

The first 3 because of their all around great drops; and Bluefull because FOnewearl is great in the Seabed, Bluefull's best area.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-07-10 15:02 ]</font>

doubletake123
Jul 10, 2004, 05:05 PM
Ya, bluefull or whitill would be good maybe redria.

Eihwaz
Jul 10, 2004, 08:49 PM
Probably Whitill, Redria, or Purplenum.

Yellowboze or Oran could work too, though.

Genoa
Jul 11, 2004, 07:48 AM
Lemme ... correct myself then, you have a better chance of finding disks overall. Which technically gives you a better chance of finding better disks because your chances of findings disks period are increased.

I'm sry ketchup and sounomi, but the only ID that has found me lvl 30 disks, and the most disks is pinkal. And from my personal experiance is what I will go by. Maybe those results are from online, but I don't have online so all my results are legit, and Pinkal is the only ID I will use to get disks. Therefore, I cannot believe what you say about pinkal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-07-11 05:54 ]</font>

DOG21313
Jul 11, 2004, 07:55 AM
On 2004-07-11 05:48, MegamanX wrote:
Lemme ... correct myself then, you have a better chance of finding disks overall. Which technically gives you a better chance of finding better disks because your chances of findings disks period are increased.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-07-11 05:50 ]</font>

I am pretty sure that was proven false, you may be right though. It still doesnt make up for the ID altogether anyways, trust me. =/ All of my techniques besides megid are level 29, when I equip a Wizard/Technique, the damage does not increase enough to make a difference.

Btw, the only level 30 attack technique I have ever found was Grants on viridia.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DOG21313 on 2004-07-11 05:57 ]</font>

Genoa
Jul 11, 2004, 07:59 AM
On 2003-11-12 19:55, Sounomi wrote:
I've checked over the data files. All IDs have the same chances of getting any tech. Pinkal is not the only one that can find lv 30 techs... . Also, Pinkal doesn't have a higher tech disk rate either.

Does that sound like Solid proof to everyone? I don't think so, but if you all choose to believe, do as you will, I will not. And there is no changing my mind. I will go by my experiance over what anyone tells me. If I were to find Lavis Cannon from a rag rappy, I would believe that Lavis Cannon comes from a rag rappy.

Genoa
Jul 11, 2004, 08:01 AM
And plz, don't make this another contriversial discusion like I did with the FO's being the best class, this isn't that kind of matter, I just choose to believe they are wrong, disagree with me if you want, i'm just stating that I don't believe that. Say no more about this subject, private message me instead of starting a thread that will be locked.

DOG21313
Jul 11, 2004, 08:23 AM
On 2004-07-11 05:59, MegamanX wrote:
On 2003-11-12 19:55, Sounomi wrote:
I've checked over the data files. All IDs have the same chances of getting any tech. Pinkal is not the only one that can find lv 30 techs... . Also, Pinkal doesn't have a higher tech disk rate either.

Does that sound like Solid proof to everyone? I don't think so, but if you all choose to believe, do as you will, I will not. And there is no changing my mind. I will go by my experiance over what anyone tells me. If I were to find Lavis Cannon from a rag rappy, I would believe that Lavis Cannon comes from a rag rappy.

The thing is, nobody has proven Sounomi wrong on that so far. Personally, when I cant check myself, I go with the person who I think has the highest chance of being right. Sounomi had a website full of information on PSO taken from the game code, she concluded that Pinkal does not find any more/better tech disks than any other ID. From what I have seen, the only people who think Pinkal does get better tech disks have no proof to back up their claims.

Back on topic =P In my opinion, the top 4 IDs are:
Redria
Whitill
Purplenum
Oran

If they are all used together, they work great. Hunter weapons come mostly from Oran, Ranger from Purplenum, Force from a combination of all of them. Oran is there because it is a decent HU ID, also fairly good for Forces, and it is the only way to get Aura Field without going through a lot for it. Redria gets really good shields from what I have seen (Ex: Tripolic). Units are mostly Redria's place. That's it, all areas covered. Also, I think Oran could be switched for Skyly, but Oran is my personal preference.

Whoa, I just made a kinda long post.

Hrith
Jul 11, 2004, 08:41 AM
not Redria....... x_X not for a FOnewearl, Purplenum looks the best to me