PDA

View Full Version : Do you care if legit or not?

Forte-HuMar
Jul 10, 2004, 11:50 PM
Do you care if legit or not? I dont really care if people are or not, as long as they are not lame about it, like killing stuff way to quick without people getting a chance to attack.
What do you think?

Sef
Jul 11, 2004, 12:08 AM
Hmm...much debate about this...

I don't really care. I tend to try to be legit and not used hacked weapons or get duped up on mats.

I don't mind playing with unlegit people. Like you said, as long as they're not lame about it.

InfernoNR7
Jul 11, 2004, 01:01 AM
For me, it depends. If you're using hacked weapons that kill in one shot and all this crap, I might care.

Stuff like duping a ton of mats (which I actually do) is fine with me. I also dupe my weapons in case I have a freak accident like what happened to me the other day, and lose all my weapons that were with me.

So, yea, don't care, just be cool about it, not lame (like you all said).

Myopathy
Jul 11, 2004, 01:02 AM
This should go in the Cheater's forum.

I personally do not care if you're not legit, as long as you play like a legit. My eye will twitch if I see a TJ-Sword, but I will contain myself, as long as that HUmar with it doesn't go around killing everything and running around by himself. Basically, if you're a good team player, I don't care what you are.

Para
Jul 11, 2004, 03:28 AM
Prefer legit. That way the community stays cleaner >_>

Skorpius
Jul 11, 2004, 03:56 AM
On 2004-07-11 01:28, Nites wrote:
Prefer legit. That way the community stays cleaner >_>

How about playing fiar, with respect to the "legits"? I play with duped items I found, or copied units, different versions of 1 mag I raised (duping it for different looks), copied armors among my characters. My HUnewearl uses high hit things x.x
But, I respect legit players, and have my set of 0% medium weapons like twin brand, flowen's 3084, etc etc, and i dont give/trade unless i found it and it's never been copied.

To answer the question: I dont care, just no hax plz

Xaos127
Jul 11, 2004, 05:25 AM
im offline so ive yet to experience this but i mean i would get highly annoying seeing Lv 200s with j-swords doing 3000 damage.

PS wrong forum dude (cheaters)

AYY-BEE-CEE
Jul 11, 2004, 06:53 AM
I will play with unlegits (as long as they don't do uber-damage) but I really prefer playing with legit players, so if there was an option between 'Don't care' and 'Only legit' I would choose that one.

RFB
Jul 11, 2004, 06:57 AM
As long as they are not uber/assholes++ I dont care that much. I really prefer to play with legit people, but as long as whoever I am playing with is not making 3000+ damage or has unlimited shield, or a L1304 mag, or crappy stuff like that, I dont care that much.

Ness
Jul 11, 2004, 08:02 AM
I don't care either way. As long as you are not a jerk, I will play with you.

Sharkyland
Jul 11, 2004, 03:27 PM
I don't care as well... yeah, but if they do become lame with it, I'd begin to be disappointed. Though if I do see a legit and unlegit in one game and the one of them spams the hell out of each other, then I'll leave too.