PDA

View Full Version : What can u get from the 2 new online quests?

Aceleonhart
Jun 9, 2002, 01:57 AM
I just completed one of the 2 new online quests, the rappy one whatever its called. I did it on vhard to c what needs to be done, and i didnt get a single thing from it! I tried doing it on ultimate, but too many hildelts =/
Does anyone know what u can get from this quest?? what about the garon's treachory one? i tried that one on ultimate and almost got to the end... Would anyone like to team up and try to finish them?

Malkavian
Jun 9, 2002, 08:25 AM
Combining the 2 quests you can get heart of poumn, clearing rappy festival correctly gives access to a room with some boxes (junk)

ShortWhiteHUmar
Jun 9, 2002, 07:38 PM
Hey, I'll go with you and do the quest, if you're still looking for someone to play with. Just tell me when and where.

Aceleonhart
Jun 9, 2002, 08:32 PM
Come to ophelia block 2 to do the quest, im going to go online with pso within about 10mins of this post. Bring your humar char, its got the highest lvl, and ull need it for ult. Ill leave my choice search thing on in case im in a room already.

TeamPhalanx
Jun 9, 2002, 09:17 PM
If you found the rappy quest too hard on ult, don't bother trying garon's treachery on ult, since it's much more difficult. Besides, you don't have to do it on ult to earn HEART OF POUMN.