PDA

View Full Version : I love you slime...

SJ
Jul 11, 2004, 03:24 PM
Today I piped myself a devil battle, it dropped after 57 pipes, satisfied I went online.
Later on a Stag Cutelry drops and I think nothing of it, I go to switch to itt later from my 50% hit gatlings.
I realise it has higher ata so I check the % and it has 40% on hit untekked!
Im really pleased with this find http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
So anyone wana trade for it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
(I wanna see what you think its worth)
lol

Quo
Jul 11, 2004, 03:36 PM
I don't particularly care for Stag Cutlery because the male Double saber animation is sooo sloowww.

Shigecki
Jul 11, 2004, 03:53 PM
On 2004-07-11 13:36, Quo wrote:
I don't particularly care for Stag Cutlery because the male Double saber animation is sooo sloowww.

That Devil/battle will speed up the swing animation a bit.

But anyway, I have a Pinkel and stags, even with 40 hit don't impress me at all. Found way too many of them in my pursuit of a luminious field or red saber, or the elusive agito 1975. So I might give you a few mesetas for it, but not much else.

If your happy with the find, congrats.

Quo
Jul 11, 2004, 04:06 PM
On 2004-07-11 13:53, Shigecki wrote:

That Devil/battle will speed up the swing animation a bit.

But anyway, I have a Pinkel and stags, even with 40 hit don't impress me at all. Found way too many of them in my pursuit of a luminious field or red saber, or the elusive agito 1975. So I might give you a few mesetas for it, but not much else.

If your happy with the find, congrats.

Even with a god/battle, males are not as fast as a HUcaseal and only just as fast as a HUnewearl at default speed.

But I agree with you otherwise. Stag Cutlery is completely outstripped by other double sabers. Some of which aren't too dificult to obtain.

SJ
Jul 12, 2004, 03:54 AM
It is complete shit compared to my 45% ab Demo Comet but it looks better.
But then my srank twin looksbetter still :/
But in my opinion hucaseals loook pretty stupid w/dbbl and dagers - its too fast lol.
Iv never found a rare wep with so much hit though.