PDA

View Full Version : How do you get reward cards?

Goldom
Jul 12, 2004, 07:17 AM
Example:

Quest: Chance Meeting
Dispatched From: Lab Chief
Gained From: Viviana
Reward: Alive Aqhu

Done quest. No such card do I have. Did I miss something? Some requirement while in the level? Someone I have to talk to now?

Tact
Jul 12, 2004, 07:25 AM
I believe you have to talk to Vivi now to get your Alive Aqhu.

Goldom
Jul 12, 2004, 07:31 AM
that would be so obvious I will feel like a moron if I haven't done it. I sure thought I had, but, maybe not... I'll go try...

Tact
Jul 12, 2004, 07:35 AM
Anything else you need help with? And welcome to PSOW.

Goldom
Jul 12, 2004, 07:46 AM
minor problem- she's nowhere to be found. whee.

thanks. been using the site for a long time, just recently joined forum though.

Tact
Jul 12, 2004, 07:49 AM
Nowhere? Hmm. I thought she'd be there...it's worked for me before, Relmitos gave me a Broom that way.

Goldom
Jul 12, 2004, 07:52 AM
maybe she'll come back around next tier or something. Sil'fer and Kranz aren't about either..

Tact
Jul 12, 2004, 08:02 AM
Well, next time you talk to her, I think she'll give you the card.

Capricornus
Jul 12, 2004, 08:37 AM
The reward card can only be obtained the next tier by talking to that same person you deployed for that same quest.

So in this case you get Vivianas Alive Aqhu (she doesnt want it because she thinks it belongs to memoru lmao) card by talking to her in the next tier

Goldom
Jul 12, 2004, 08:45 AM
oops. might be too late then. i was 2 tiers past when i asked, now I'm 3... she still isn't around, but prolly won't give it to me when she is next, if you have to talk to them the next tier past the mission... oh well, i can always get it next time through, i suppose.

Sayara
Jul 13, 2004, 04:20 PM
I think it doesnt matter. The moment Vivi is about she'll give you the card. That is as long as you arent finished for Heros Already http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Memoru
Jul 20, 2004, 01:04 PM
Do anyone know about an Sonic or Tails-Card in PSO3. On Japanese Gameside i saw Tails and Sonic in the Lobby...

agenevil
Jul 20, 2004, 04:47 PM
I think they were staff. You can get Sonic Knuckles, aka Knuckles hands.... just search for event file for sonic heroes