PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Offline: Help!!!!

gameboyboy
Jul 12, 2004, 10:17 AM
ok...i got to the end i think...silfer just got her memory back...and im facing this girl with 55h.p. and im having the hardest time...my question is what is the best way to beat her?

RFB
Jul 12, 2004, 10:32 AM
Get weapons with mayor or dark slayer properties.
Get close to her as soon as you can, every turn that passesm she gets +1AP
It could also be a good idea to use a weapon with AP Silence, if you have one.

I cant help you much more... I just battled her once, with Sil'fer, I owned her badly, end of Heroside story.

lordinviso
Jul 12, 2004, 07:59 PM
The first time I faced that boss my major strategy was using 4 star cards. Mainly I would equip 2 Red Sabers. Anyways my way in beating her was to charge in once I had 2 weps equiped. Then draw backup cards for my weps and also Action cards. The way I would beat her was with brut force. I only used Def cards at the very start because once her AP got high enough there was no need to use them anymore in my case anyways

Coolest-Mum
Jul 13, 2004, 07:32 AM
Ive beaten pollux twice now, both with a real easy set up, a must is a savitri with 3 hand guns or 1 hand gun and 1 mechgun, this allows you to hit at least a two combo, just take plenty of guards and Dice +. it mostly depends on luck of the dice and cards so be patient http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AngelAlys
Jul 13, 2004, 08:37 AM
I'm there on my heroside too and I have so say that I got totally owned by her, the little runt... nothing I used seemed to hit her, she just blocked everything, including my red sabre... [count to ten and relax... 1... 2... 3......... *pop*]