PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble thinking of any way to really differentiate d

Goldom
Jul 12, 2004, 12:10 PM
I'm not sure how you're supposed to make so many different decks. Maybe it's because I'm pretty new to ep3, but my decks are all almost the same, with a few things changed by which character it is. Haven't done online yet either (waiting till i know the cards, so i can go jp text to avoid fsod), is that it? How do you go about making decks that are really suited for one situation or another (or for that matter, know when to use which?) Sorry, that post didn't make much sense...

agenevil
Jul 12, 2004, 12:34 PM
Well , you can mod a deck to fit the classes, of course, you can build them around combos, or an ability, or one certain card, you can mod them to fit solo or team, and then for those you can mod it for VS hunter and arkz, you can make a team deck to support your ally, you can bethe brawn of your team.

There is lots you can do O_O.

I have a tech deck, close range deck, far range deck, Sinow beat/recon/minebrightness/canadine deck, and I'm goingto make a heavy blow/acid deck. I have *for the mines deck) a team version and solo version. I have a dark attack deck and a dark tech deck.

Lots and lots. Just be creative, and play offline a lot, try Aiya's guide. To make all these deck you must get cards, of course.