PDA

View Full Version : My Luck

gamemaster4
Jul 12, 2004, 10:32 PM
I have some wierd luck when it comes to finding rares. When I started out I didn't think I was ever going to get rares. Until one time I was playing multy with my friend, we found about 20 rares. I couldn't believe it. Well that was about 4 months ago and I haven't found a single rare. Not even from rare monsters. All they give me is a lot of mesta or difluid. I won't give up though. Not until I get every rare in the game.

Quo
Jul 12, 2004, 10:36 PM
When it rains, it pours. When it doesn't, its a god-forsaken drought.

gamemaster4
Jul 12, 2004, 10:40 PM
It can really make you mad sometimes. But then I think that its kind of good that its hard to get rares. It means that it is a challenging game and if you can handle it, then you are a good gamer.

Quo
Jul 12, 2004, 11:11 PM
They aren't called rares for nuthin' http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cc08
Jul 13, 2004, 09:32 AM
Lol, it happens. Surprising to me thou, I am usually able to pick up some L & Ks, DoB, or a Justy in every sitting.

gamemaster4
Jul 14, 2004, 03:19 PM
Lucky you. Well, my dream is to some day get every rare item in the game. And all the mags. Of course I can't do this alone. My friends often give me rares. I also want to get a lv. 200 character.

Cc08
Jul 14, 2004, 07:06 PM
Lucky you. Well, my dream is to some day get every rare item in the game. And all the mags. Of course I can't do this alone. My friends often give me rares. I also want to get a lv. 200 character. If you are going to do this legitly- good luck. However, this can be done easily by going online and taking free dupes.

Eanae
Jul 14, 2004, 07:32 PM
On 2004-07-14 17:06, Cc08 wrote:

Lucky you. Well, my dream is to some day get every rare item in the game. And all the mags. Of course I can't do this alone. My friends often give me rares. I also want to get a lv. 200 character. If you are going to do this legitly- good luck. However, this can be done easily by going online and taking free dupes.

Now thats a true gamming spirit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

But honestly, these things happen. I was going through a no rare period until today. Not even a material. I sit down and play a quick mines run with my RAmarl and get a photon drop, 2 scape dolls, an evade material, and two clubs of laconium in 1 run! Now I'm gonna be screwed for another month just because I'm starting to look for a frozen shooter -.- Just keep it up, and you'll get what you need.

gamemaster4
Jul 15, 2004, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the support. As for duping, I know a lot of people here don't like it but I have to say that I don't really think their is anything wrong with it. I have duped before, but not many times. I like helping my friends out who don't have many rares or who are just starting out. I know what I just said will probably make a bunch of mad replies, which is fine cause everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Cc08
Jul 15, 2004, 07:20 PM
Now thats a true gamming spirit
I didn't mean it that way. I am not even online. I was basically trying to tell him the only way he could do it was by getting dupes. I guess I worded it wrong but w/e.

gamemaster4
Jul 17, 2004, 02:49 PM
I hope that my bad luck stops soon. I haven't found a rare on the ground in over 4 months.