PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of making a new char

Ethan232
Jul 12, 2004, 11:11 PM
Im thinking about making RAcast, and i was wondering what section ID would be good for him? Or would another class be better?

Quo
Jul 12, 2004, 11:13 PM
Play whatever class you want. Use the section ID that gets the rares you like. Don't let anyone in the fora decide for you.

Ethan232
Jul 12, 2004, 11:20 PM
Well, i just wanted opinions

Thunderstrike
Jul 12, 2004, 11:26 PM
Greenil finds lots of guns and so does Purplenum. I'd pick one of those two.

Quo
Jul 12, 2004, 11:32 PM
On 2004-07-12 21:20, Ethan232 wrote:
Well, i just wanted opinions

Our oppinions are useless to your gameplay. You will enjoy the game much more if you characters are based off your own decisions. The best way to learn anything is to make as many mistakes as quickly as posible. You'll learn far more from your own experiences than from our conflicting oppinions. Search the item findings to choose a section ID you like.

Xaos127
Jul 13, 2004, 04:23 AM
Whoa relax Quo, She just wants some opinions we're not chossing for her. Anywho id say greennill or purplenum for some nice guns, although yellowbozze and viridia are fine as well.

Dillon
Jul 13, 2004, 07:41 AM
For a RA..I'll have to say Purplenum, myself. Once in Ult, they can find Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle, and Bringer's Right Arm (for Bringer's Rifle)..so yeah.

That's just why I made a Purplenum RA, anyway.

rena-ko
Jul 13, 2004, 08:09 AM
not to mention purplenum: yasminkov 9k in temple. whill take a while but is definitely worth it.

of course you could go a more unique way and settle for a rather RA-unusual ID like... red, blue, white or yellow.

good luck with your decision

Quo
Jul 13, 2004, 11:57 AM
On 2004-07-13 02:23, Xaos127 wrote:
Whoa relax Quo, She just wants some opinions we're not chossing for her. Anywho id say greennill or purplenum for some nice guns, although yellowbozze and viridia are fine as well.

It may seem like i'm being mean, but trust me, I'm helping him in the long run. Everyone new comes rushing to the fora for answers to questions that either have no definate answer or could easily be answered in the guides/item database. People grow too dependant on the fora, never doing the work themselves. That's why we have a new topic just like this every other day.

Zack_H
Jul 13, 2004, 12:15 PM
Purplenum or Whitill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zack_H on 2004-07-13 10:16 ]</font>

Anuminus
Jul 13, 2004, 05:57 PM
On 2004-07-13 05:41, Dillon wrote:
For a RA..I'll have to say Purplenum, myself. Once in Ult, they can find Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle, and Bringer's Right Arm (for Bringer's Rifle)..so yeah.

That's just why I made a Purplenum RA, anyway.

Umm, not to sound rude but Yellowbooze and several other id's have the same drops for those. Even better actually, if you had mentioned some of Purplenum's other more special finds I wouldn't have barked at you. Purplenum is a great ID though I agree. Some of its SPECIAL finds include Yas 9kM, a wide assortment of rifles and mechguns, some AWESOME force items, (Including pipable P-Wand) and God/Ability. All around its one of the best ID's (Up there with Redria, Whitill, Skyly, and Yellowbooze.) Oh yeah, and it also finds Quite a few Yasminkovs.