PDA

View Full Version : Hacked Mags..item stacks

Ryu_4
Jul 13, 2004, 01:07 PM
OK i play legitly but a lot of people that join my games are usually using hacked mags and item stacks and sometimes they have hacked stats...my question is will this affect the drop rates? ive been told they have but it just might be a noob rumor lol plz help

Quo
Jul 13, 2004, 01:09 PM
I know that 1304 mags (mags at ungodly levels like 1304) lower drop rates. l think I remember hearing that stacking weapons also lowers drop rates. The best way to avoid this is to play with people you know

BTW: shouldn't this be in the "cheaters" forum?

Ryu_4
Jul 13, 2004, 01:21 PM
lol sorry i usually just only look in this forum lol but anywho thx for the answers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif oh and by stacking i ment item stacks like 255X an item lol i knew about weapons if you could post about item stacks it would be appreciated

Ketchup345
Jul 13, 2004, 01:21 PM
Hacked Mags only affect PSO+ (or if the team leader is using PSO+) and PSOXBox drop rates.

Stacking currently is unknown, but believed to affect all versions of PSO.

And yes, this belongs in Cheaters.

gream-green
Jul 13, 2004, 01:33 PM
On 2004-07-13 11:07, Ryu_4 wrote:
OK i play legitly but a lot of people that join my games are usually using hacked mags and item stacks and sometimes they have hacked stats...my question is will this affect the drop rates? ive been told they have but it just might be a noob rumor lol plz help

Well I don't think it will have any "affect" but...On PSOX my belief is that stacking items drastically effects drop rates, I always put "no stacks", "no al's", "No %'s above 100" "no 1300x mag's" and ask folks to read the info board as they come in the game. Again I am not positive it has any effect on drop rates, but that is my belief.

Corey
Jul 13, 2004, 01:36 PM
It may BELONG in cheaters, but isn't there enough of these? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

With PSO+ coming to the USA (apparently) the only time you should probably worry about this is if you have a leader wearing a hacked mag, or if your using a hacked mag on PSO+JP version...

Ketchup345
Jul 13, 2004, 01:41 PM
On 2004-07-13 11:36, Corey wrote:
It may BELONG in cheaters, but isn't there enough of these? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

With PSO+ coming to the USA (apparently) the only time you should probably worry about this is if you have a leader wearing a hacked mag, or if your using a hacked mag on PSO+JP version...

Actually, if there is one hacked Mag in a PSO+ or XBox game, the droprates can be altered. It doesn't have to be the team leader using the 1304 Mag (as far as I know 200 in one stat Mags don't have any effect).

Corey
Jul 13, 2004, 01:43 PM
On 2004-07-13 11:41, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-07-13 11:36, Corey wrote:

Actually, if there is one hacked Mag in a PSO+ or XBox game, the droprates can be altered. It doesn't have to be the team leader using the 1304 Mag (as far as I know 200 in one stat Mags don't have any effect).

So if a original copy is online with another person using a hacked mag who isnt the leader affects the drop rates still...crap...crappity crappity crap.
And I thought he had not xbox <_<

Ketchup345
Jul 13, 2004, 01:47 PM
On 2004-07-13 11:43, Corey wrote:
So if a original copy is online with another person using a hacked mag who isnt the leader affects the drop rates still...crap...crappity crappity crap.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

As long as the team leader is using PSO+ (GC JP), drop rates will be altered if ANYONE in the team uses a hacked Mag, but only if PSO+ user is the team leader.

The same goes for XBox.

gream-green
Jul 13, 2004, 02:38 PM
On 2004-07-13 11:47, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-07-13 11:43, Corey wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

As long as the team leader is using PSO+ (GC JP), drop rates will be altered if ANYONE in the team uses a hacked Mag, but only if PSO+ user is the team leader.

The same goes for XBox.

Thanks Ketchup this is really good info.

Sitka
Jul 13, 2004, 02:51 PM
It's what I've always believed to be true for xbox, it's what I've been seeing and saying now for some time and I'm glad to see some sort of acceptance that

HACKED MAGS & STACKED ITEMS = LOWER DROP RATES ON XBOX

Anyway, those of you who choose to use the hacked mags/items and stacked items, please believe that it is not personal, but we would really prefer if you check the names of our games before you join "Skyly Legit" games and you're all hacked to hell (or any other games marked "legit only").

Have fun boys and girls and hope to see you on Dav 10 - we must reclaim our legit ship.

Sharkyland
Jul 14, 2004, 05:13 AM
The only hacked item I want is a lvl 200 baby mag.

Fei_Yin_Mini
Sep 22, 2004, 04:48 PM
-didnt read the forum fully- ok.. Stacks dont take down your item findings, my mother is legit but stacks cuz its a hasle to go to the shop every 10 minutes. She is cursed with finding Blade Dance and Bloody Art with her Oran RAmarl. Only hacked items that effect the player when attacking an enemy will decrease the drop rate. In other words, if your legit, and your playing with a hacker, and a rare enemy apears, just tell them not to hit it (if their nice they will listen) and them using hacked items pretty much goes away, as long as they dont hit or kill it, the drop rate isnt really effected.

Shadowpawn
Sep 22, 2004, 05:20 PM
Bumped topic...don't post.