PDA

View Full Version : poor items

dragoon2471
Jul 13, 2004, 07:53 PM
After looking for an item forever and you find out it sucks, that will make you mad won't it.What item have you been looking for and made you dissapointed.

Tact
Jul 13, 2004, 07:55 PM
The Inferno Bazooka. When I grabbed one from an Al Rappy, it said it has better ATP than my Red Scorpio (+400 ATP for my Red Scorpio, fully grinded, ground, whatever. At least that's what it says), then I find it did about 100-200 less damage when I shot a Booma with it.

SpyroDi
Jul 13, 2004, 08:25 PM
When I first played this game,I found a Megid disk and I was like OMGWTF!1!! and I thought it was the original Megid from PS4. But I was majorly wrong. It's just a purple fart cloud of doom.

LoreSeeker
Jul 13, 2004, 10:16 PM
Yasminkov 7000V, because I thought it would act like a shot (it looks like a shotgun, doesn't it?). Not that's it's bad or anything, that was just very disappointing to me.

Also, the NUG and Gi-Gue Bazookas were somewhat disappointing because I found out that they can't combo. Regardless, they're still very nice for shooting the dragon down before it can go underground.

BladeofDarkness
Jul 13, 2004, 10:19 PM
I usually go to great extents to make sure my hunt is not in vain (includes asking friends for duped versions to try out) but I was very dissapointed when I first got a Talis, I expected the cards to be much cooler. Thankfully I didn't actually have to hunt them, they dropped in an online game.

Maskim
Jul 14, 2004, 06:29 AM
The first time I ever went online on DC, I found a Dragon Slayer on the Dragon. Was so excited. Thought it would be so cool. After all, it was a rare weapon, and didn't have a stupid name, like the gigush I was using at the time. I mean, it had to be sweet, with a name like that right? So I powerleveled till I could use it...how I leapt for joy when it looked like a... Calibur.... =/

Xaos127
Jul 14, 2004, 08:28 AM
Did somebody say heavens punisher, a 12 star rare thats gets pwned by more then one handgun... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Armok
Jul 14, 2004, 10:02 AM
Twin Pychoguns why I did 10+ runs for them is behond me.

Cards where also a disapointment

Battle Verge was a disapointment as it was my first force rare on dc.

Akulamenuri
Jul 14, 2004, 12:22 PM
With a name like Twin Psychogun you would think the weapon would be really strong, when it really isnt. It still looks cool though.

silvermax
Jul 14, 2004, 01:07 PM
for the guy who hated on the Inferno Bazooka

ATP: + 230-410

thats why some of your shots where weaker, HUGE veriable atp =p

a good wep, but you not always gona see higher damage

tai_EX
Jul 14, 2004, 02:25 PM
two words...

FLOWENS SWORD