PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the new quests in PSO+

metatime
Jul 13, 2004, 10:51 PM
I have some conflicting reports about playing multiplayer offline in the new quests. Is it possible to play multiplayer offline in the new quests?

Also people in other message boards are saying that Gallon's Quest is in +, its not true right?

Thanks for reading.

SteelHedgehog
Jul 13, 2004, 10:54 PM
I would like to know more about PSO 1&2 Plus myself. Could someone compile and post everything new about this version please?

metatime
Jul 13, 2004, 10:58 PM
The new information is on the homepage of this website. There is a link named PSO Plus (or something similar to that).

The questions I'm asking isn't mentioned on that page.

Nai_Calus
Jul 13, 2004, 10:59 PM
Go to the forum index. Look along the left hand column. Somewhere in there you will see text that says PSO Plus. This will tell you EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

'New' content in PSO+ is East Tower, West Tower, Seat of the Heart and Ep2 challenge mode offline. That's IT. Ok? No Gallon's Shop, etc.

metatime
Jul 13, 2004, 11:15 PM
From Ian-KunX - "'New' content in PSO+ is East Tower, West Tower, Seat of the Heart and Ep2 challenge mode offline. That's IT. Ok? No Gallon's Shop, etc. "

My main question was it possible to play those quests in multiplayer offline? That info page does not mention that anywhere and I looked at it once in a while to see if it was updated.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 13, 2004, 11:40 PM
Don't forget, that sometimes they add stuff when they introduce a game in English. Not always, but sometimes. So who knows what the English one is going to have? Perhaps IGN will sumbit a review of it sometime soon...

kazuma56
Jul 14, 2004, 10:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif!!!! I am SO happy right now, you people will never know, I thought I would never get the chance to try the tower stages and SOTH because GC online components are hard to find... and at a good time too, because i'm just about to be 2100 dollars richer by august 13 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Waddler
Jul 15, 2004, 01:32 AM
On 2004-07-13 21:15, metatime wrote:

My main question was it possible to play those quests in multiplayer offline? That info page does not mention that anywhere and I looked at it once in a while to see if it was updated.

No you cant, at least on the jp version.

metatime
Jul 15, 2004, 09:33 PM
Well that sucks. It took a while to get an appropiate responds but thanks, I appreciate it.