PDA

View Full Version : Who's HOT now baby!

Sitka
Jul 14, 2004, 01:14 PM
Remember all those months of bitching about not finding good rares?

It's all gone now baby!

I'm hot - smoking hot - right now. Rares are dropping like candy right now and you better get in line on xbox, because if you're hunting something, I'm your partner.

Case in point, in the last three days, I've picked up a Red Saber off of a Hildetorr, a Chain Sawd off of a Vulmer, a couple of Twin Brands off of Barba Ray, Ancient Saber off of a Hidelt (Batosi got), Yasha off of Indi Belra (can anyone say "Sange Hunting Time"!), Heart of Poumn off of Love Rappy (kid stole it), Victor Axe off of Glugus Gue, Asuka off of Barba Ray, Dragon's Claw off of Sil Dragon, and a crapton of Justys, Dragon Slayers, Angry Fists, Stag Cutlerys, Guilty Lights, Cross Scars, Bloody Arts, Last Survivors, Stag Cutlerys, Photon Drops and high level disks including several level 30 & 29 discs.

This morning alone I say a Hildetorr on a TTF run, a Love Rappy on a Temple Run, and a Mil Lily on a TTF run. Sinow Spigeli even dropped a red box on an East Tower Run - too bad it was a photon drop. Hell we even got another Love Rappy yesterday in a c-mode Ep. II game.

And, Bu-EI++, my hot little Hucaseal, finally made Bu-EI in just over five hours last night. I'm a far cry from Asia's six and Shigecki's four characters all ready for Ep. II, stages 4 & 5, but I've got five characters all working their way there and a couple of new s-rank weapons to play with.

Life in the PSO world is just frickin awesome right now. I don't even mind all the noob-hackers hanging out on Dav 10 too much. Well...I do mind...but, it doesn't matter right now because:

I feel good...the way that I should, yeah!!!

p.s. It all started when Pistons PM'ed me!

Quo
Jul 14, 2004, 01:16 PM
Stop posting and go play some more. Rains of rares don't wait, you know?

Excellent finds by the way. Especially the Yasha.

Rainbowlemon
Jul 14, 2004, 01:20 PM
You. Lucky. Bastard. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sitka
Jul 14, 2004, 01:33 PM
Quo

You're right. I played last night until about 1 a.m. and was on again this morning at 5:00 a.m.. I'm riding this crest for all it's worth.

The only reason I'm posting instead of playing is that I'm at work.

Oops, boss a'coming. Gotta go.

I'll be playing five minutes after quitting time - you better believe it!

strongmad89
Jul 14, 2004, 01:42 PM
Damn Sitka! That's fricken incredible... I need to be you right about now... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Congrats on your finds though! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cc08
Jul 14, 2004, 02:02 PM
*Steals Sitkas luck*

Anuminus
Jul 14, 2004, 02:19 PM
On 2004-07-14 11:14, Sitka wrote:

It's all gone now baby!

Good on ya Mate! Seriously, PSO is really funny the way it treats its players, sometimes you're hot sometimes you're dry ice, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PS: Hopefully Pistons will PM me sometime... Actually, I don't need any luck right now, Silly me I forgot. I'm on fire too!

Edit: Fixed a few spelling errors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anuminus on 2004-07-14 12:21 ]</font>

Eanae
Jul 14, 2004, 03:32 PM

It's all gone now baby!

man... maybe I made a mistake blocking him... kinda got annoyed really easily. Then when I find out his pm'n like everyone, it got me annoyed more cause he's bugging other people too. Meh. Hopefully I'll get some luck on my own and stop finding damn L&k14 combat's. (I have 10 now, best one is 0/20/15/30 if only i could get that on a good weapon -.-)

Natron
Jul 14, 2004, 03:36 PM
wow, great finds. I need that luck.

hucasts_rock
Jul 14, 2004, 04:07 PM
Whoa, some very nice finds indeed. A friend of mine has been doing countless Viridia Ice Spinner runs to hunt Yasha, and yet you get one of a belra. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eihwaz
Jul 14, 2004, 07:45 PM
Jesus Christ, those are seriously some nice rares. O_o;;

Gib Ancient Saber. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Now, I wonder how many Mils for that Sange...73? XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-07-14 17:47 ]</font>

Vielka
Jul 14, 2004, 09:09 PM
good damn stika http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

chantez131313
Jul 14, 2004, 11:28 PM

It's all gone now baby!

I'm hot - smoking hot - right now. Rares are dropping like candy right now and you better get in line on xbox, because if you're hunting something, I'm your partner.

Case in point, in the last three days, I've picked up a Red Saber off of a Hildetorr, a Chain Sawd off of a Vulmer, a couple of Twin Brands off of Barba Ray, Ancient Saber off of a Hidelt (Batosi got), Yasha off of Indi Belra (can anyone say "Sange Hunting Time"!), Heart of Poumn off of Love Rappy (kid stole it), Victor Axe off of Glugus Gue, Asuka off of Barba Ray, Dragon's Claw off of Sil Dragon, and a crapton of Justys, Dragon Slayers, Angry Fists, Stag Cutlerys, Guilty Lights, Cross Scars, Bloody Arts, Last Survivors, Stag Cutlerys, Photon Drops and high level disks including several level 30 & 29 discs.

This morning alone I say a Hildetorr on a TTF run, a Love Rappy on a Temple Run, and a Mil Lily on a TTF run. Sinow Spigeli even dropped a red box on an East Tower Run - too bad it was a photon drop. Hell we even got another Love Rappy yesterday in a c-mode Ep. II game.

And, Bu-EI++, my hot little Hucaseal, finally made Bu-EI in just over five hours last night. I'm a far cry from Asia's six and Shigecki's four characters all ready for Ep. II, stages 4 & 5, but I've got five characters all working their way there and a couple of new s-rank weapons to play with.

Life in the PSO world is just frickin awesome right now. I don't even mind all the noob-hackers hanging out on Dav 10 too much. Well...I do mind...but, it doesn't matter right now because:

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Now, I wonder how many Mils for that Sange...73? XD

If he has my luck there (and doesn't get killed by the first one he sees...grr), 1. Sange's a breeze to find compared to Mr. Yasha.

CONGRATS!!!

Sitka
Jul 15, 2004, 08:32 AM
Okay, so I'm crowing about my Yasha find (i.e. everyone on xbox says "yeah, I heard about it, congrats - now go fck off!"

Anyway, I'm playing with an old friend who swears the Yasha, by itself, is much better than combining it with the Sange.

"How can this be," I say, "look at the the stats difference."

"Trust me," he says, "don't combine them - keep it just the Yasha."

Anyone else see a valid reason for not seeking out the Sange and combining them?

BTW, my friend found a Viridia card last night - the luck just doesn't stop coming.

Ketchup345
Jul 15, 2004, 08:40 AM
Are you going to hold off for a Sange with decent hit% to make your Sange and Yasha? Sange aren't hard to get (2 great IDs can pipe it), and you will eventually find one with a great hit%.

As for why to/not to combine:
Separate, each katana has 500-550 ATP, and a 3 hit combo and 50 ATA, supposedly a slow animation
Combined, they have 700-710 ATP, 50 ATA, and a 5 hit combo, slow but still decent animation

S&Y is much better than each katana solo (anyway, if you want to use just a katana, I'm sure one of the many others are better suited)

Evil_Althena8
Jul 15, 2004, 09:41 AM
holy shiznit congrats. I would have died of a heart attack.

Also, this is my first post in this forum area in awhile...woohoo! (be warned all non FKLers to never join the darkside that is...Fresh Kills Landfill)

Sitka
Jul 15, 2004, 10:49 AM
Thanks Ketchup,

That's kinda what I thought, but I'm sure no expert.

I can pipe for Mils to drop the Sange and I've actually had it drop a few times in games, but I was always back in some corner blasting the room with a gun and the hunters and forces were scurrying around picking up the red boxes.

So I guess I'll pipe for that high hit Sange offline and give any extras away to my friends.

Heh, heh, heh!.

ulyoth
Jul 15, 2004, 11:01 AM
It seems im having good luck too, i found 3 red slimes and got 2 Lavis cannons.In the space of about 2 hours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ulyoth on 2004-07-15 09:01 ]</font>

KaFKa
Jul 15, 2004, 11:04 AM
sitka, if you have a skyly do a random seaside run. you never know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

seriously though, when youre on a stream of luck, ride it until the river runs dry. stop posting and keep playing *dumb smacks sitka*

Sitka
Jul 15, 2004, 11:48 AM
Lol.

Dumb Sitka.

I can't play at work...but, I can post....sometimes.

Haven't figured out a way to keep Sitka Blue D hunting for rares while I'm at work. I guess I could have my kid play with him, but the last time I did that he messed my character up something fierce. He also went online with my character, evoking a slew of hate mail for weeks as to why I didn't respond to anyone.

Ain't going down that road.

Wait a second now....yes....I'm definitely feeling a sore throat coming on....no doubt.....bit of a headache too.

gream-green
Jul 15, 2004, 01:07 PM
On 2004-07-15 09:48, Sitka wrote:
Lol.

Dumb Sitka.

I can't play at work...but, I can post....sometimes.

Haven't figured out a way to keep Sitka Blue D hunting for rares while I'm at work. I guess I could have my kid play with him, but the last time I did that he messed my character up something fierce. He also went online with my character, evoking a slew of hate mail for weeks as to why I didn't respond to anyone.

Ain't going down that road.

Wait a second now....yes....I'm definitely feeling a sore throat coming on....no doubt.....bit of a headache too.

Things are crazy on x-box right now. A Viridia card dropped last night in my Viridia game(.Blue), not the best weapon at all, but the rarest I have ever seen drop...in a game of mine.

Quo
Jul 15, 2004, 02:29 PM
On 2004-07-15 09:04, KaFKa wrote:
sitka, if you have a skyly do a random seaside run. you never know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Oh man, You gotta do it sitka! Make tower runs for the J-sword. That would be HUGE if you found it!

I know your main character is a RAcast, but if you have a high level Hunter you should work on unsealing it too. But make sure you get footage of the unsealing.

Edit: I mean, come on. The yasha is more than twice the J-sword's rate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-07-15 12:31 ]</font>

Sitka
Jul 15, 2004, 02:44 PM
One of the cats I run with, Batosi, has dibs on the Sealed J-Sword should it fall. We probably average 10-12 Tower Runs a day, and once in a while I drop an untekked cross scar just to fck with him - it's kind of funny, in a sick, twisted sort of way.

But you're right, we need to start hitting like 20 runs a day and maybe, just maybe.... Batosi has a fairly high level Humar so I'll let him try to unseal that damn thing, eh? That is, of course, if it drops.

Quo
Jul 15, 2004, 02:55 PM
Maybe there's something going on with the game. You hit this rare shift (I have never seen one last so long and be so great, OMG Yasha); and I found a Meteor Cudgel and a Lavis Cannon (with huge percents); and Blue-Hawk got a Meteor Cudgel and a Morning Glory; and jspacemunkey got a Lavis Cannon; and Ulyoth got two Lavis Cannons; and SJ got God/Battle, Devil/Battle, and Magic rock: Moola; and Barbie Hunter got a Demo Comet; AND ALL THIS STUFF IS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME!

I mean, I know the game's algorithm is about as random as a computer can be and the beat time theory is bunk, but this is kind of weird, you know? It's not even a rare rain anymore. It's a goddamn monsoon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-07-15 13:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-07-15 16:14 ]</font>

ulyoth
Jul 15, 2004, 04:54 PM
...and i just got a red handgun and a asuka....all in this same day

gream-green
Jul 15, 2004, 05:47 PM
On 2004-07-15 12:55, Quo wrote:
and gream-green got a Meteor Cudgel and a Morning Glory;
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-07-15 13:34 ]</font>

When did this happen? Looks around for Meteor Cudgel and Morning Glory?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gream-green on 2004-07-15 15:50 ]</font>

Quo
Jul 15, 2004, 06:13 PM
On 2004-07-15 15:47, gream-green wrote:

On 2004-07-15 12:55, Quo wrote:
and gream-green got a Meteor Cudgel and a Morning Glory;

When did this happen? Looks around for Meteor Cudgel and Morning Glory?

Whoops. Sorry. My head was playing tricks on me. Not you gream-green. It was Blue-Hawk. I'll edit that right away.

FattyMcGee
Jul 16, 2004, 04:56 AM
On 2004-07-15 09:01, ulyoth wrote:
It seems im having good luck too, i found 3 red slimes and got 2 Lavis cannons.In the space of about 2 hours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ulyoth on 2004-07-15 09:01 ]</font>

grrrrr http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Jarek
Jul 16, 2004, 02:21 PM
Well, like I said somewhere else, recently I actually got a hitogata off a del lily, 2 more God/battles, and even a guard wave off a blueslime. 0.o 2 MKBs off mericarols, and less great, but still same odds, asuka and red scorpio off the other 2 flowers.

Tonight is the first chance I've had to get online in several days, and you can bet I'm gonna look for some other stuff. ^_^
Let's hope, and my new motto,
"You never know."

cHaOsMaZtA
Jul 17, 2004, 07:15 PM
On 2004-07-15 07:41, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
holy shiznit congrats.

HEY!! You stole my phrase!! JK, don't sweat it.

But, Sitka, "HOLY SHIZNIT!!!!" is the correct phrase for this situation. You found a freaking Yasha!?!?! Man, thats some nice luck you've been having. Wish I was in your shoes.

BTW, to anyone whose wondering, I just got back from my vacation to Catalina, a nice little island off the coast of socal (Southern California.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cHaOsMaZtA on 2004-07-17 17:16 ]</font>

GS_Punk
Jul 17, 2004, 07:30 PM
Argh. Ive been searching for days for an Ancient Saber -- You go and find it plus even better/rarer things like a Yasha.

I feel like crying.

...con-congrats...*sniff*...any-*sniff*-ways........

Deuce
Jul 17, 2004, 08:50 PM
Red Handgun... 25% Hit

What more could you ask for out of a FIY run!

lain2k3
Jul 17, 2004, 10:36 PM
dude.

**kills sitka**

Nai_Calus
Jul 17, 2004, 10:37 PM
On 2004-07-17 20:36, lain2k3 wrote:
dude.

**kills sitka**

*assists* >_<

cHaOsMaZtA
Jul 17, 2004, 11:07 PM