PDA

View Full Version : GC-Challenge: Who needs challenge mode? [2004.10.07]

Sharkyland
Jul 14, 2004, 08:43 PM
I created this list just the fact so when I'm not there to coordinate any type of cmode. This is a list so you contact people who are in your currently cmode stage and set up a team on there. After the name of the character, I have placed their PSOW account name, so you can PM them and set up a time.

If you are STILL having trouble finding a team, try the Alcyone 6 - Cmode Block. It might be frightening to play with the Japanese because of the language barrier difference, but learn to use your WORD SELECT efficiently. It may take a lot of time for your cmode stage to come up, and sometimes if you create a game you might have to wait for a long time until people actually come and visit your team. If you want to join a team but you do not know what cmode it is. Enter the cmode stage and ask 'e1c? or e2c?'.

I will try to update this ASAP, and I wish you all good luck.

LAST UPDATED: 2004.10.11 (Year. Month. Day.)

---

e1c1:
??? (Kef, RAmar), Witicer (witicer_754, FOmar), Neve (witicer_754, HUnewe), Koujiro (Maverynthia, HUmar)

e1c2: Ra-Gou
Skittle (Sharkyland, HUnewe), Mint (Sharkyland, HUnewe), MOFOrce (Mixfortune, FOnewm), DarkAssassin (Piranha_Man, HUcast), Mark (Piranha_Man, HUmar), Bink (witicer_754, FOnewm), Chloe (Sharkyland, HUnewe)

e1c3: Gi-Gou
Cingular (Piranha_Man, HUnewe), FOnewearl (yellow5, FOnewe)

e1c4: Bu-Gou
Steph V5 (SJ, Hucase), Alexia (witicer_754, RAcase), HAWK (yellow5, RAmar)

e1c5: Ra-Zan
Grez (Sharkyland, HUmar), Saria (Karen, RAcase)

e1c6: Gi-Zan
Tingle (Tingle, FOnewearl), HUnewe), Vielka (Vielka, FOnewearl), RAE (yellow6, RAmar)

e1c7: Bu-Zan
Scejntjynahl (Scejntjynahl, HUcase), Zhee (Sharkyland, RAmarl), Demeter (Piranha_Man, FOmarl), Butterscotch (PaleKid15, HUcase), Pink Mag (Sharkyland,

e1c8: Ra-Ei
knotoka (_knot_, HUcase), RAE (yellow5, RAmar)

e1c9: Gi-Ei
Piastol (Sharkyland, HUnewe), Grey (Sharkyland, HUnewe), CYRUS (yellow5, FOmar), Kibibyte (Sharkyland, HUnewe)

---

e2c1:
Sil'fer (Sharkyland, HUnewe), Mint (Sharkyland, HUnewe), Chloe (Sharkyland, HUnewe), Koujiro (Maverynthia, HUmar)

e2c2:
Piastol (Sharkyland, HUnewe), MOFOrce (Mixfortune, FOnewm)

e2c3:
Snow (Sharkyland, HUnewe), RAE (yellow5, HUnewe), HAWK (yellow5, RAmar)

e2c4:
Skittle (Sharkyland, HUnewe), Grey (Sharkyland, HUnewe), RAE (yellow5, RAmar), Millie (MT7218, FOnewe)

e2c5:
Devin (Devin, HUcase)

---

Current Cmode Options:
1) I have characters that already beat cmode (both ep1 & ep2 and will stay like that... for example like Marina [HUnewearl], Ravos [HUcaseal], and Xylona [FOnewearl] and hopefully Grez [HUmar] who still needs to beat ep1 cmode)... I know I would like to get other characters through cmode, but when I have no choice then I'll play with these characters. Some of you might encounter this situation often.

2) THREE people is OK for cmode (two is pushing it, but if you SERIOUSLY need it, go for it). You might be lucky and get a good time usually this is done with ppl who have some expertise with cmode before. If you get a bad map, well, if you have time restart.

3) I'll do my best in coordinating cmode. I think I need more contacts on who are available cmode players (like yellow5) because I do have friends and they like to play with me when I'm not cmoding. I'm not going to push it or I'm going to get burnt out trying to organize people around.

4) If you can't find cmode, try the JP cmode ship. Don't be bashful, they don't bite (well not to my knowledge). I know some of them want to finish cmode as much as you want to. Communication is what scares some ppl though. You might want to set up shortcuts just in case for those new japanese cmode players (like those new to Gal Gryphon). Even the word run like 'nigeru' can't be understood when written in the English alphabet, you may want to get the shortcut like (RUN AWAY! or I'm going to hit the switch, run like hell!)... what most ppl have trouble is waiting, it's a pain waiting for people to join... its sucks, I know it... I've done it myself many many times...

5) I'm thinking to see if there is one...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-10-11 12:21 ]</font>

_knot_
Jul 15, 2004, 03:38 PM
HUcaseal- knotoka
Rank- Gi-Guo

I think it is EpI, I haven't done it in a long time.
Looking forward to my first S rank.

Sharkyland
Jul 16, 2004, 12:45 AM
I just saw you online. You with Ezel or someone on Altair 4. So you need e1c3. Okay.

_knot_
Jul 16, 2004, 11:47 AM
On 2004-07-15 22:45, Sharkyland wrote:
I just saw you online. You with Ezel or someone on Altair 4. So you need e1c3. Okay.

OH? Who are you? *checks your info*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _knot_ on 2004-07-16 09:47 ]</font>

_knot_
Jul 16, 2004, 11:49 AM
OH I REMEMBER YOU! I see you on alot, you just never talk. I will say HI next time I see you.

Zarode
Jul 17, 2004, 01:36 PM
HUcaseal- Zarode
Rank- Bu-ZAN
Section ID- Oran

It's hard for me to find a good English speaking team, so I hope this gets me one. ^_^;;;

_knot_
Jul 17, 2004, 02:04 PM
On 2004-07-17 11:36, Zarode wrote:
HUcaseal- Zarode
Rank- Bu-ZAN
Section ID- Oran

It's hard for me to find a good English speaking team, so I hope this gets me one. ^_^;;;

Hey, I (knotoka) did that RT run with you (attempting SS). I should have gotten your card.

Zarode
Jul 17, 2004, 06:13 PM
Heehee, I remember you. ^_^ I think you saw my unholy-unlegit wep, too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;;

Update on my Rank, I'm a Gi-EI now. I am about ready to beat C9 if I can find another team today. ^_^ Hurrah.

Sharkyland
Jul 17, 2004, 07:11 PM
On 2004-07-16 09:49, _knot_ wrote:
OH I REMEMBER YOU! I see you on alot, you just never talk. I will say HI next time I see you.

Check my Info Board. It should say PSOW Member and Cmode Helper.

Sharkyland
Jul 18, 2004, 03:15 AM
Ok, I just met _knot_ and zarode, we got zarode past e1c9 and he got his srank. Congrats to him.

_knot_
Jul 20, 2004, 12:59 PM
On 2004-07-18 01:15, Sharkyland wrote:
Ok, I just met _knot_ and zarode, we got zarode past e1c9 and he got his srank. Congrats to him.

Was that all last night? Sheesh, and also I need an e2c2 team.

Sharkyland
Jul 20, 2004, 05:37 PM
Check out my cmode log book. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dhylec
Jul 20, 2004, 09:33 PM
hm.. seem like you sharky is reallly active on cmode, leading the crowd on alt4 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
maybe i should team up w/chibi silfer sometimes, ne? >.>

Zarode
Jul 21, 2004, 02:48 AM
Well, good news and bad. Good: E2CmodeZio helped me (with friends) to get to C4 in E2. Bad, we got owned by Falz...XP Gah...

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 03:35 AM
On 2004-07-20 19:33, Dhylec wrote:
hm.. seem like you sharky is reallly active on cmode, leading the crowd on alt4 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
maybe i should team up w/chibi silfer sometimes, ne? >.>

You on e2c3 because Chibi Silfer I think already beat e1 cmode.

---

Zarode = Zio was stuck on e2c4 for a while... he found me as the only FO (using Xylona) to help him and his team through it, and that's how I met him then I traveled through another round of e2 with him (using Kibibyte). He's pretty good, imo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-21 01:37 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 07:19 PM
Due to the fact that I sorta have invaded the PSOW unofficial block. I will now stay in Deneb 4.

_knot_
Jul 22, 2004, 05:10 PM
On 2004-07-21 17:19, Sharkyland wrote:
Due to the fact that I sorta have invaded the PSOW unofficial block. I will now stay in Deneb 4.

Ok, see you there.

Piranha_Man
Jul 27, 2004, 08:27 PM
Hmmmm...

Demeter
FOmarl
Ep1-c7 (Bu-Zan)
Skyly

Cingular
HUnewearl
Ep1-c3 (Gi-Gou)
Whittill

DarkAssassin
HUcast
Ep1-c2 (Ra-Gou)
Bluefull

Mark
HUmar
Ep1-c2 (Ra-Gou)
Oran

Sharkyland
Jul 27, 2004, 08:55 PM
Updated. You can PM some of the PSOWers (which are listed right after their character name if you want to create a cmode team for that particular stage. Of course, I'm still trying to write down all the requests for ppl who want to cmode on PSOW.

yellow5
Jul 27, 2004, 10:05 PM
What the hey:

EP1C3: HUcast (DEL)
EP1C8: RAmar (RAE), FOmar (CYRUS)

EP2C3: RAmar (RAE)
EP2C4: RAcast (Sinow Falz)
EP2C5: FOmar (CYRUS)

I've played with a few of you here already. I want to finish up EP2 C-Mode and pick up some S-RANK NEEDLES for me RAngers, but I'm always up for a Challenge.

witicer_754
Jul 27, 2004, 10:10 PM
Guess I posted in the wrong spot.lol.well I would love to get help on C-mode or just do some C-mode runs. Here are my characters.

Witicer
E1C1,I really never played with him on C-mode.
Oran

Neve
E1C1,same with her
Yelloboze

Alexia
E1C4,this is my main character in C-mode
Redria

Bink
E1C2,I just started
Yelloboze

If I could get some help I would greatly appreciate it.thank you.

Maverynthia
Jul 27, 2004, 10:26 PM
I hope this is the right place. I haven't done C-mode much in my PSO career and I haven't gotten much help with it either, so treat my like I have no clue where I'm supposed to run...
Also where am I supposedto meet Alt 4 or Deneb?

Koujiro
HUmar
e1c1 or e2c1
Whitill

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maverynthia on 2004-07-27 20:27 ]</font>

Devin
Jul 28, 2004, 12:13 AM
Arg, add me for E2C3.. Having a terrible time getting a decent team together for it like always.....
Devin - hucaseal - e2 c3

Sharkyland
Jul 28, 2004, 03:29 AM
Nice meeting you guys, Sinow Falz, Devin. You should know who I am. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Devin, sorry we couldn't beat e2c3 last night. People getting familiar with the stage takes while (going to be worse with e2c4).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-28 01:37 ]</font>

Devin
Jul 28, 2004, 01:20 PM
Yea, sorry I had to leave last night.. I was getting pretty tired and not playing well >_<

Sharkyland
Jul 28, 2004, 02:49 PM
On 2004-07-28 11:20, Devin wrote:
Yea, sorry I had to leave last night.. I was getting pretty tired and not playing well >_<

Eh, don't worry about it.

yellow5
Jul 28, 2004, 09:40 PM
Well, I completed EP2C3 with Devin this morning, so now I have 1 HUcast in EP2C2, 2 RAngers (RAcast, RAmar) in EP2C4 and 1 FOmar in EP2C5. Would someone kindly help me complete EP2 challenge mode already? O_o;;

Sharkyland
Jul 29, 2004, 12:20 AM
Sadly, I, the organizer of this has to go on a vacation lasting for two weeks. I'm pretty sure Devin can help you. If you can find Oso, Motoyuki/Hiro, Zio, Glory/Crush/Silver/Victory, and others who I can't name right now... they should be able to help you.

Jarek
Jul 29, 2004, 03:32 PM
I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I am quite well-played in c-mode, and could offer my assistance in any stage.
My pros and cons:
I have a HUcast, RAcast, and FOnewearl that can readily help with any stage at request.
I actually know how to play these characters. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I know the maps, I know the switches, I know who gets what weps (HUcasy/dags, HUcast/best saber available), blah, blah, blah...
Bad things, though, is I've got pretty limited onine time anymore, now that I have a job.
Big thing--I've still got no KB, so relaying information is an agonizing process. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I have a bad tendancy to get critical hit all the time, and death is usually a result of it. ...

But I'll make sure to check Deneb4 any chance I get, though I doubt many would be there if they don't already have a game going...
Perhaps just keep an eye out for me?
You'll see me as a HUcast named Adidas, or a FOmarl named Jesse.
I'll see what I can do.

Karen
Aug 8, 2004, 05:31 PM
Well I've been looking for Cmode for awhile now so here I go.

Saria - RAceasel - Need Stage 3

I pretty good as I have done stage 3 before offline and won easly.

yellow5
Aug 9, 2004, 12:21 PM
Here's an update on my characters if anyone is interested:

-RAmar: EP2C4
-RAcast: EP2C4 (I beat it yesterday, but the damn game FSOD when I tried to enter the lobby! Oh well. I had a time of 1 hr. 3 min.)
-FOmar: EP1C9 (Has finished EP2 C-Mode)
-HUcast: EP1C4, EP2C4

Sharkyland
Aug 13, 2004, 02:35 AM
Hello, everyone I'm back. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I will update the list later, just trying to stay awake here, but terribly losing. -_-

Karen
Aug 13, 2004, 03:29 PM
I'm sorry I should have posted this sooner but I recently went up a rank! I need Stage 5 now as I completeled Stage 4 recently.

Saria - RAceasal - Current Title: Ra-ZAN

Sharkyland
Aug 15, 2004, 09:23 AM
Bleah, still having a hard time staying awake -_- I also hab a culb, Ill update it soon, kinda busy. x_x

Quikshot
Aug 16, 2004, 10:19 PM
I want to start c-mode again. I'm always available online. I need c1 and up.

EJ
Aug 17, 2004, 06:11 AM
Fomar EJ- Gi-Zan
Hucast Maverick- Bu-Ei

I really need to complete c-mode with my Fomar -.-

Also note I havent started ep2 cmode yet but would like to start on it soon.

Sharkyland
Aug 17, 2004, 06:01 PM
Sure thing. ForceEJ, you might want to give me your card again as ForceEJ because I have you but I can't remember which name.

Zarode
Aug 18, 2004, 09:06 AM
Hey Sharky, your gonna have to remove me from the list. XP I got rid of my GC w/ all the games, including PSO.

Sorry. XP

BoarDemon
Aug 18, 2004, 05:20 PM
Well, I havent really ever done cmode before. /:[ I've tried ep1c1 once, but had to leave in the middle of it. So I dont really know where to go and all the switches and such so, if I can get some people to help me that would be great.

check my profile for my chars

EJ
Aug 18, 2004, 06:20 PM
On 2004-08-17 16:01, Sharkyland wrote:
Sure thing. ForceEJ, you might want to give me your card again as ForceEJ because I have you but I can't remember which name.

I believe you have me as EJ in your guild card which is my Fomar. But I'm not too sure. I won't be on till saturday anyway -.-.

Sharkyland
Aug 19, 2004, 11:57 AM
I have you as Maverick I think... though I'll see if I can get on Saturday.

Devin
Aug 19, 2004, 10:58 PM
Sharky, did you ever get to finish 2-5? I keep having to leave due to school/homework.. If you still need it, I'll have time this weekend to help.

On 2004-08-18 15:20, BoarDemon wrote:
Well, I havent really ever done cmode before. /:[ I've tried ep1c1 once, but had to leave in the middle of it. So I dont really know where to go and all the switches and such so, if I can get some people to help me that would be great.

I can probably help you sometime this weekend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sharkyland
Aug 20, 2004, 02:27 PM
My HUnewearls (Pink Mag & Chibi Silfer) need e2c5. I already beat it with Koudelka (HUcaseal).

Joshie
Aug 20, 2004, 03:13 PM
ill be glad to do a EP2 c-mode. i only need 1 more s-rank anyways.

Sharkyland
Aug 21, 2004, 11:38 AM
We should meet up sometime. If you need to see my characters, just check my profile.

yellow5
Aug 27, 2004, 12:39 PM
Another update on my characters if anyone is interested:

RAmar (RAE): 2-4 (EPI cleared)
RAcast (Sinow Falz): 2-5 (EPI cleared)
HUcast (DEL): 1-8, 2-4
HUcaseal (PEPSI): 2-4 (EPI cleared)
HUnewearl (RAE): 1-3
FOmar (CYRUS): EPI and EPII cleared

Sharkyland
Aug 28, 2004, 03:26 PM
Heh, I'm taking a short break from cmode a bit... some old friends who I haven't seen a while are popping up and I've been doing some runs lately trying to finish my collection.

Sharkyland
Aug 30, 2004, 01:45 AM
I made a map for 2c4, have fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BoarDemon
Aug 30, 2004, 09:35 AM
Ok, my friend and I did ep1c1, and we beat the dragon, but I got hit by FSOD in the lobby so I lost my cmode rank /:[ and the other person who was going to help me do it again, had to go, and I havent been online long enough lately to get a cmode team.

TheOneHero
Aug 31, 2004, 07:26 PM
HUmar DarkPyro: ready for E1C2
FOmar TheOneHero: ready for E1C4

All my other characters need to do E1C1 XD, so anybody needs another Hunter/Ranger/Force, you can put me with them. ^-^

Nai_Calus
Sep 3, 2004, 10:50 PM
Looking for the following:

People to do all of Ep2 cmode with. (C1 time is atrocious, never managed to clear C2) HUcaseal.

People to do all of Ep1 cmode with. (RAcast, possibly FOmar/l)

The extremely competent to help me improve my HUcaseal's E1C times. XP Gotta get below 5 hours! (Profile's wrong, my E1C1 time went down so the total is currently 5'10"53)

>_>

Tycho
Sep 4, 2004, 01:56 AM
Hehe.

I'm trying to figure out some last few things for my yet-to-be-born Hucaseal Ian. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I hope I'll have enough time though. School's almost started. -.-; If you need her for e2c, I have my foney too.

Hrith
Sep 4, 2004, 02:44 AM
Me might help j00 with my RAcast on Ep2, but I'll be away a while week =/

Ask Ryna http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
honestly, he loves Ep2 C-mode, is excellent at it, he can brief you good and is very serveceable ^_^
Ask Rena, Auracom, Curry-donut, etc. where to find him if he doesn't show up.
Don't tell him I sent you or he'll give you a rough time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I hope I can still be of any help when I get back >_>

Armok
Sep 5, 2004, 12:44 PM
I need to do Cmode (both) and really should bother to do so.

Deus-Irae
Sep 6, 2004, 05:39 AM
yes you should. cmode pwns.

Nai_Calus
Sep 7, 2004, 02:01 AM
C-mode > All

Update:

Still need to improve HUcl's times

RAcast up to C5(Sorry I didn't come back, guys, my internet connection took that moment to completely DIE. @_o; Couldn't connect on GC, couldn't connect to anything on PC... >_<;;; )

Need to do all of Ep2 cmode(My C1 time is inexcusable)

Also got a FOmar on C5 if anyone is suicidal and a masochist. XP

Deus-Irae
Sep 7, 2004, 03:07 AM
On 2004-09-07 00:01, Ian-KunX wrote:
Also got a FOmar on C5 if anyone is suicidal and a masochist. XP

when it comes to cmode i am! im IN! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sharkyland
Sep 7, 2004, 12:27 PM
I'll fix this list when I get on PSO tonight.

Sharkyland
Sep 10, 2004, 12:13 PM
Congrats to _knot_ and his first ep2 srank.

yellow5
Sep 11, 2004, 01:31 PM
Been doing a lot of cmode with Sharkyland recently. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Here's another update:

EPI Completed
CYRUS - FOmar
RAE - RAmar
Sinow Falz - RAcast
PEPSI - HUcaseal
DEL - HUcast

EPI Needed
HAWK - RAmar (on 1-4)
RAE - HUnewearl (on 1-6)
FOnewearl - FOnewearl (on 1-3)

EPII Completed
CYRUS - FOmar
Sinow Falz - RAcast
PEPSI - HUcaseal
DEL - HUcast
FOnewearl - FOnewearl

EPII Needed
RAE - RAmar (on 2-4)
RAE - HUnewearl (on 2-3, and will likely stay there forever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)
HAWK - RAmar (on 2-3)

Edit: If you need an extra person or something, just ask me if you see me on Alcyone 6. I might not be on lobby 1, so Choice Search me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: yellow5 on 2004-09-11 11:34 ]</font>

MT7218
Sep 12, 2004, 04:45 AM
I really need to get past E2C4...

Class: FOnewearl
Name: Millie
ID: Purplenum
Stage: E2C4... (Fucking cheap-ass Olga Flow. x.x)

Vielka
Sep 18, 2004, 08:25 AM
hi guys.. my fonl vielka is on ep1c6. i really want to get cmode done so i can get my srank slicer already http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sharkyland
Sep 19, 2004, 02:55 AM
Okay, okay, I'll update this when I have time tomorrow (Sunday)

Tycho
Sep 21, 2004, 12:56 PM
Hii, could you add me to 2C4? (Tycho, Pinkal FOnewearl)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2004-09-21 11:00 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Sep 21, 2004, 01:27 PM
Done.

Sharkyland
Sep 23, 2004, 05:30 PM
I will be away for the weekend starting Thursday, so if you are or someone is looking for me. Tell them I am not around.

Saizero
Sep 24, 2004, 06:00 AM
I wish I could get off of the 2nd stage of challenge mode the caves, my partner is all ways geting killed in there. Making us start over all of the time, does anyone have any advise for us?

Nai_Calus
Sep 26, 2004, 01:48 PM
Well, with Rena's help and the help of random JP players with times that made me want to cry in shame at how much I suck, over the course of yesterday and today I got my RAcast all the way through and he's now Bu-EI. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Still need Ep2 with HUcaseal, but that's not likely... HL runs out Saturday. >.>;

Sharkyland
Sep 28, 2004, 01:53 PM
On 2004-09-24 04:00, Saizero wrote:
I wish I could get off of the 2nd stage of challenge mode the caves, my partner is all ways geting killed in there. Making us start over all of the time, does anyone have any advise for us?

e1c2 sucks, its long... are you doing it with four ppl... its rather difficult with two ppl.

Sharkyland
Sep 28, 2004, 01:58 PM
On 2004-09-26 11:48, Ian-KunX wrote:
Well, with Rena's help and the help of random JP players with times that made me want to cry in shame at how much I suck, over the course of yesterday and today I got my RAcast all the way through and he's now Bu-EI. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Still need Ep2 with HUcaseal, but that's not likely... HL runs out Saturday. >.>;

Eh, you shouldn't worry how much you suck. We started at the same point when we started cmode, but since we do it very frequently its not too hard for us. If you do it frequently like we do, then you'll be like us. Just look for people who will help you in getting your srank. We want it to be to enjoyable in a way that you can play it some more. Just avoid the ppl who say 'oh he's a n00b, don't play with him, he sucks'...

Seriously, dunno why some ppl are like that to others, but -shrug- what do I know. I'm here to help you, I don't really give a dam if I get like 2 hours on a stage, I'm here to make you PASS. Though getting a decent time on a stage is probably one of things I'll do for you.

So don't care if you suck, it's more important to focus on who will help you pass.

Dhylec
Sep 28, 2004, 04:22 PM
Sharkyland wrote:
So don't care if you suck, it's more important to focus on who will help you pass.

heh sharky, this is 1 time when ian is being humble =]
he's done quite some cmoding back then.. during vulpes' time, i think

Nai_Calus
Sep 28, 2004, 04:31 PM
Nobody tells me I suck, I'm not that bad. XP I'm just saying that JP TA-ers make my HUcl's 5'10"36(ish) time look pathetic. XD

I'm not so bad that I can't possibly pass a stage unless I have three people experienced in TA with me. XP My only real problems usually are getting lost and losing a couple of seconds to trying to figure out where the hell I am on the map because I haven't been able to find a team often enough to do c-mode enough to learn the maps. Alcyone is nice, but I'm in school when it's busy, and for some reason a lone E player is not attractive there. >_>

Sharkyland
Sep 28, 2004, 05:10 PM
On 2004-09-28 14:31, Ian-KunX wrote:
Nobody tells me I suck, I'm not that bad. XP I'm just saying that JP TA-ers make my HUcl's 5'10"36(ish) time look pathetic. XD

I'm not so bad that I can't possibly pass a stage unless I have three people experienced in TA with me. XP My only real problems usually are getting lost and losing a couple of seconds to trying to figure out where the hell I am on the map because I haven't been able to find a team often enough to do c-mode enough to learn the maps. Alcyone is nice, but I'm in school when it's busy, and for some reason a lone E player is not attractive there. >_>

Yeah, the TA players are way too good. As for my comment, I probably didn't take consideration that Ian has played before (which I know he has), I guess I'm just trying to cheer him up a bit.

Saizero
Sep 30, 2004, 08:43 AM
We used to be a group of three but our partner hasn't been seen in a while so now there's just the two of us.

Tycho
Oct 2, 2004, 06:05 AM
Promote me from 2C4 to C5 please. ^ ^;;

Ian: I'm in JP settings for that, and to try to read stuffs and try kanji and everything. Why don't you, because you can read even that. o.o
I've been able to reasonably do c-mode with the Japanese with my krap reading skills. :/

And that's coming from someone who thinks daijoubu and TTF are written somewhat similar in kanji. T_T

Hrith
Oct 6, 2004, 09:04 AM
I need Ep1 full c-mode, like NOW ! and up till late tonight, maybe (GMT+1), I have a.................................. RAmar >_>

Tycho
Oct 6, 2004, 10:25 AM
I got me an ECCHI NEEDLE, so count me out. ^ ^;
I will still want to get the A and B prizes, so I'll still be prepared to help with E2C stages.

Sharkyland
Oct 7, 2004, 04:38 AM
Congratulations Tycho.

---

Hmm, I'm always in the mood for cmode when I get on (sometimes)... I'm getting really close having all my HUnes (with all their section IDs) to ult. Just got Sil'fer, my purplenum, to ult which makes 6 in ult http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Difficult to coordinate cmode when people need to go to sleep early due to work or school or trying to gather people for cmode alone is a difficult task. It's hard to determine a date when everyone could actually cmode. Weekend is a nice choice but everyone's plans are variable and stuff. I WOULD LOVE TO DO CMODE. I've been away from it too long. (and you know me being the HUne Lover and such wants to get his HUnes all through ep1 and ep2 cmode)...

For those who want cmode, well, there isn't a lot of people online to play cmode. Even the cmode on japan doesn't seem a lot either when we are on, of course, so what are we going to do...

---

I, for one, am getting rather busy. My imagination, work, and other independant studies have kept me off PSO now and then, but I'm still into it. My work schedule is undetermined due to the fact it's part time. I can be working at night or working in the day but usually I TRY to be on at 8 to 9pm EST until like 12-4am EST. I do live with my parents so being with them is a hassle... (I'm inheriting the house when they die and it's fully paid, my sister moved out... so it's all mine.)

---

Ok here are our options (or what I'm thinking right now)...

1) I have characters that already beat cmode (both ep1 & ep2 and will stay like that... for example like Marina [HUnewearl], Ravos [HUcaseal], and Xylona [FOnewearl] and hopefully Grez [HUmar] who still needs to beat ep1 cmode)... I know I would like to get other characters through cmode, but when I have no choice then I'll play with these characters. Some of you might encounter this situation often.

2) THREE people is OK for cmode (two is pushing it, but if you SERIOUSLY need it, go for it). You might be lucky and get a good time usually this is done with ppl who have some expertise with cmode before. If you get a bad map, well, if you have time restart.

3) I'll do my best in coordinating cmode. I think I need more contacts on who are available cmode players (like yellow5) because I do have friends and they like to play with me when I'm not cmoding. I'm not going to push it or I'm going to get burnt out trying to organize people around.

4) If you can't find cmode, try the JP cmode ship. Don't be bashful, they don't bite (well not to my knowledge). I know some of them want to finish cmode as much as you want to. Communication is what scares some ppl though. You might want to set up shortcuts just in case for those new japanese cmode players (like those new to Gal Gryphon). Even the word run like 'nigeru' can't be understood when written in the English alphabet, you may want to get the shortcut like (RUN AWAY! or I'm going to hit the switch, run like hell!)...

5) Is there one?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-10-07 02:47 ]</font>

yellow5
Oct 11, 2004, 02:15 AM
Even the word run like 'nigeru' can't be understood when written in the English alphabet, you may want to get the shortcut like (RUN AWAY! or I'm going to hit the switch, run like hell!)...

Heheh. I remember that 2-3 game. I had to finally shortcut "RUN AWAY!" to warn that newbie HU to get out before the shockwave killed him. -_-

I have "RUN AWAY!" shortcutted on all of my c-mode characters now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sharkyland
Oct 11, 2004, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I should shortcut RUN AWAY or switch the japanese language and type in nigeru.

Sharkyland
Nov 16, 2004, 02:24 PM
This is sooo hard to do now-a-days... not much ppl cmoding and I'm still trying to coordinate this stuff. -_-

Elmaed
Dec 3, 2004, 06:49 PM
hmmm...well Ive been playing PSO for awhile now but I'm very much a c-mode noob. I created a HUcast for c-mode, from what Ive gathered its a good c-mode noobie class.

Out of curiousity, how receptive are most c-moders to new people who dont really know what they are doing? Also, is there a good way to practice before going online with other people?

I definitely want to start playing.

thanks.

SLON
Dec 6, 2004, 08:23 AM
Your best bet is to try cmode when the lobbies are busy - usually at the weekend. There should be enough games for you to find one that you can join without too much hassle, and there are always some beginners on-line. I would avoid jp games as most of the time they expect you to know what you are doing, and you may find yourself playing with TA players too, even though it doesn't say TA on the team name. Once you join a game tell people you are a beginner before the game starts, then they will be more willing to help you out.
Make sure you have a map handy, in case you get left behind!
Playing off-line is a great way to learn the maps and learn how to fight effectively (somewhat different than normal PSO).

Elmaed
Dec 6, 2004, 03:58 PM
cool thank for the advice.

Elmaed
Dec 6, 2004, 10:34 PM
so is Deneb 4 still active as a c-mode block? Maybe ill just cruise around altair 4 (provided things get better and there are less fsoding jerks) this weekend and see if neone is up for c-mode.

SLON
Dec 10, 2004, 07:56 AM
I think I saw you on-line in Alcyone 6 with Elendil. I will look out for you again, now I know your characters!

Sharkyland
Dec 21, 2004, 12:07 AM
As some of you know... I'm not on PSO anymore -_-... though I might be back soon.