PDA

View Full Version : Very Good Month

SJ
Jul 15, 2004, 07:33 AM
I piped a Devil Battle, Got it after about an hour.
The I found Stag Cutelry 40 hit untekked off a blue slime.
Pleased I start leveling my redria so I can pipe a Lavis Cannon.
I get to ult at lv50, found it hard so I did 4 ttfs.
On the fourth I find a Magic Rock Moola http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.
I then go do Forest to get Caves, and make my way through Cave 1 dying alot.
I spend 3 hours pipiing, spliting each Slime and there was no red slime http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.
I decide I need a better weapon so after 1 hour of piping and 2 mils I have a nice Demo Comet.
I start doing forest to level a suddenly on my 4th run, I get a shiny red box from a bear (8th hildelt)and have my nice God Battle.
I hope this luck keeps up cos I still have alot of stuff to find on my redria http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ulyoth
Jul 15, 2004, 08:25 AM
good finds there. Keep going with the Lavis cannon hunt, i just found mine about half an hour ago, after bout 1 hour of piping and 2 red slimes.

Edit- just found another red slime and another Lavis cannon! woot

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ulyoth on 2004-07-15 06:49 ]</font>

DragonFang
Jul 15, 2004, 10:45 AM
What?! On your 4th forest run you found a God/Battle!? There's only around 2-3 Hildelts each run. I've been doing Forest Of Sorrow runs like crazy the past two days. I must have done at least 25 runs through the quest already and still no God/Battle....

Sitka
Jul 15, 2004, 02:00 PM
I don't know if ST adjusted the drop rates or something but damn hard rares are dropping like crazy right now.

If you ever wanted to hunt down an ultra rare, now seems to be the time to do it - the moons must be aligned...the ides of July?

It almost seems right now that we start a game and say okay, let's go get a (insert ultra rare weapon name here) and the damn thing drops.

I guess the Gi Gues on my Skyly ID are ripe hunting right now, eh?

gream-green
Jul 15, 2004, 03:44 PM
On 2004-07-15 12:00, Sitka wrote:
I don't know if ST adjusted the drop rates or something but damn hard rares are dropping like crazy right now.

If you ever wanted to hunt down an ultra rare, now seems to be the time to do it - the moons must be aligned...the ides of July?

It almost seems right now that we start a game and say okay, let's go get a (insert ultra rare weapon name here) and the damn thing drops.

Evil Curst here I come <yea right...>

Caves - Purplenum, Yellowboze and oh hey wait a minute, Skyly---hmmm Sitka looks like you and I are busy tonight,LOL.

Sitka
Jul 15, 2004, 03:47 PM
Ya Gream:

Skyly - Sitka Blue D - 193 Racast

Purplenum - Sitka 7 - 96 Ramarl

Yellowboze - Sitka Flow - 95 Fomar

Gottcha covered man - 'ceptin Flow looks too much like Hiro for me to play him, but for you, I'd make that sacrifice - just let me know who you want to party with.

gream-green
Jul 15, 2004, 03:56 PM
On 2004-07-15 13:47, Sitka wrote:
Ya Gream:

Skyly - Sitka Blue D - 193 Racast

Purplenum - Sitka 7 - 96 Ramarl

Yellowboze - Sitka Flow - 95 Fomar

Gottcha covered man - 'ceptin Flow looks too much like Hiro for me to play him, but for you, I'd make that sacrifice - just let me know who you want to party with.

D-nasty of course =)

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 15, 2004, 04:03 PM
Speaking of luck i found a Al rappy today messing around in normal with Ruby.....(in profile) Man... 7 monthes since i've seen this illusive chicken... (Runs to ult gi gue)

Shintaro04
Jul 15, 2004, 04:25 PM
From all that, i can see Seal J-Sword is the Rarest rare in this game.
I too, have a lv 76 Skyly, but Ult Seaside is too hard for me now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shintaro04 on 2004-07-15 14:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shintaro04 on 2004-07-15 14:32 ]</font>

gream-green
Jul 15, 2004, 04:42 PM
On 2004-07-15 14:25, Shintaro04 wrote:
From all that, i can see Seal J-Sword is the Rarest rare in this game.
I too, have a lv 76 Skyly, but Ult Seaside is too hard for me now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shintaro04 on 2004-07-15 14:26 ]</font>

I believe some of the cards are more rare I think the evil curst is too actually...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gream-green on 2004-07-15 15:38 ]</font>

gamemaster4
Jul 15, 2004, 07:00 PM
I wish I had your luck. I have killed over 20 Al Rappys to get a Last Survivor and I still havn't. Plus, its got an 87.5 drop rate. I am not very lucky when it comes to rares. Also I don't play online, so I can't trade for it.

Cc08
Jul 15, 2004, 07:18 PM
I wish I had your luck. I have killed over 20 Al Rappys to get a Last Survivor and I still havn't. Plus, its got an 87.5 drop rate. I am not very lucky when it comes to rares. Also I don't play online, so I can't trade for it.
That is absolutely terrible luck. Why would you pipe for a Last Survivor? They drop like crazy in Ult.

gamemaster4
Jul 15, 2004, 07:29 PM
I would but my Skyly and Oran characters can't play Ultimate yet. Only my Whitill can.

SJ
Jul 16, 2004, 09:37 AM
Ok this is dumb, I've done 7 hours of piping and not even seen a little punkass red slime.
I'm just piping like you do and splitting the slimes till theres four then piping back, am I doing somthing wrong..?

Akulamenuri
Jul 16, 2004, 09:57 AM
Are you spliting 1 slime into 4 slimes, or are you spliting 2 slimes into 8 slimes?

SJ
Jul 16, 2004, 11:55 AM
1 Slime into 4

Jarek
Jul 16, 2004, 01:28 PM
Nice, SJ! Sorry I haven't been gaming with you much lately...
Speaking of God/Battles...I found two in one night?! Hell ya! And a hitogata off a del lily! ^_^ I love that thing.

The time does seem ripe to get stuff and brag, hahaha.

SJ
Jul 16, 2004, 01:39 PM
Yet my luck with slimes has gone downhill...
Im struggling through Addicting food now..

SJ
Jul 16, 2004, 01:42 PM
lmfao, I just leveled at the same time as I was shot by megid and died at the same time a vulmer dropped a red box which is a guilty light with 10 hit and 45 dark XD

Xaos127
Jul 16, 2004, 11:53 PM
thats awesome dude, but really theres something strange going on i just got my Anti Android Rifle off a Sinow Zoa!
Alrthough i was looking fof Yas 7k but who cares, yay

_knot_
Jul 17, 2004, 03:17 PM
On 2004-07-15 12:00, Sitka wrote:

That would be great IF ST adjusted the drop rates due to time of year.

Then it would be like... special. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cowsleep.gif

segadrm10
Jul 17, 2004, 04:11 PM
congrats im might just start piping for red slimes now. since i give up really easy on piping.

Saffran
Jul 18, 2004, 01:28 AM
Being a total online noob, I tried each Endless Nightmare Quest in Blue Burst.
Endless Nightmare Forest : gobooma's arm
Endless Nightmare Caves : Grass Assassin's arms
Endless Nightmare Mines : S Beat arms *2
I went as fast as I could to the 4th one, only to be stopped at the second door or so; you can't play EN Ruins alone...

*sigh* I could use the matching Delsaber Buster, I already have the Shield... Ah, well.

Gjl
Jul 18, 2004, 06:24 AM
On 2004-07-16 11:42, SJ wrote:
lmfao, I just leveled at the same time as I was shot by megid and died at the same time a vulmer dropped a red box which is a guilty light with 10 hit and 45 dark XD

Hah, that would be the same Guilty Light you gave me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. Thanks for that, will be a great help till I can get my hands on a Frozen Shooter.

FIDELCASTRO
Jul 18, 2004, 09:51 AM
heh, i used to think red slimes were just stronger versions. i saw 3 in one room. when i was told they were rare, they dissapeared.

Quo
Jul 18, 2004, 04:44 PM
On 2004-07-18 07:51, FIDELCASTRO wrote:
heh, i used to think red slimes were just stronger versions. i saw 3 in one room. when i was told they were rare, they dissapeared.

Just. . . "hey man, those are rare," and *poof* they were gone? I don't get it.

Piranha_Man
Jul 18, 2004, 08:43 PM
You.... found a Demolition Comet after only... 2 Mil Lilies.... I hate you.... I've only found and killed 8 Mil Lilies but I still have no Demolition Comet....

Akulamenuri
Jul 18, 2004, 09:29 PM
I now have a Frozen Shooter with 25% Hit if that is considered a good find.

Fojar
Jul 19, 2004, 03:14 AM
I hate you all.

I never find anything anymore. :[

SJ
Jul 19, 2004, 10:12 AM
YAY I finay got a red slime(after 11 hours of piping =_=)!!!
It dropped me some dosh lol