PDA

View Full Version : Claymore on Normal Ruins 2?

ZioMatrix589
Jul 17, 2004, 03:48 AM
Am I really suppossed to be getting this weapon this early in the game? Was it the luck of the draw? Was it a gift from the gods? What is it?

Story:
I was running the the Ruins, slaughtering the monsters and stuff as usual. Made it to Ruins 2. Kept on killing. Halfway through, I killed the second Sol Dimenian in the room and he drops the Claymore.

So here I am, perplexed at my finding. Any guesses?

Shigecki
Jul 17, 2004, 04:31 AM
Yes.

rena-ko
Jul 17, 2004, 08:56 AM
and thats the reason why you should get out of normal and hard as soon as possible... the game deciding to drop you something good... or a rare enemy...

personally i hate nothing more than a hildeblue etc during normal/hard mode/challenge.

Gjl
Jul 17, 2004, 09:02 AM
On 2004-07-17 06:56, rena-ko wrote:
and thats the reason why you should get out of normal and hard as soon as possible... the game deciding to drop you something good... or a rare enemy...

personally i hate nothing more than a hildeblue etc during normal/hard mode/challenge.

Hah I've seen my second Al Rappy and my only Nar lily (if you don't count Blue Burst) due to challenge mode. The Al Rappies are especially annoying since the bastards are rock solid and take ages to kill =/.

Nazo
Jul 17, 2004, 10:11 AM
...I've never looked at it from that viewpoiint before. *shrugs* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Though its not rare, I suppose it can get useful in your level. But Zio, I'd be worried (if at all to worry) about finding rares. Well, not even that. Eventually they'll come along.

Blitzkommando
Jul 17, 2004, 06:22 PM
Yeah, the game seems to do that randomly. Just pops a weapon that feasably shouldn't drop for a while. I had a similar case in Hard Mines. Open a box and it has a Laser in it, with 35 hit no less. ;o

Ketchup345
Jul 17, 2004, 06:38 PM
On 2004-07-17 16:22, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
Yeah, the game seems to do that randomly. Just pops a weapon that feasably shouldn't drop for a while. I had a similar case in Hard Mines. Open a box and it has a Laser in it, with 35 hit no less. ;o

Actually, each ID can find some of the better weapons as a rare (set drop) from boxes in certain stages. IT isn't always random.