PDA

View Full Version : Elnoa

Gats
Jul 17, 2004, 08:19 AM
does anyone know if the elnoa mag is ever coming out in ep 1and2 cuz i saw a hucast with one on the xbox but psow said tht it isnt aavailable on ep 1and2 yet
whats up with tht?either tht guy is a hacker,or psow did not say YET whether i came out or something in an elenor quest....i want tht mag so much its the only mag i like better than rati(lol)

Bit
Jul 17, 2004, 08:22 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Rumor: I want Elenor/Sonic/Tails/Olga mag.
Fact: Does not exist in the game. Elenor and Sonic mags were spoofs. They don't exist in the item list.

Gats
Jul 17, 2004, 08:25 AM
o really?then i wonder how tht guy got a hold of it in the xbox then.....but then again i heard tht the xbox veersion is really haked up now

Ketchup345
Jul 17, 2004, 08:35 AM
Both XBox and GC have it.

It was taken using a cheat device. They do exist in the game's code.

The Elnoa/Elenor Mag is lvel 0, can't evolve, and can gain levels.

Gats
Jul 17, 2004, 09:51 AM
but how can i get my hands on it?!

Nazo
Jul 17, 2004, 10:14 AM
Technically Gats, you don't want it. From what I understand as an Online rookie, hacked/cheated/duplicated/scmazed items like those mags are INFAMOUS. *cough*...(tries to make bad allusion to the clan without saying its name) Trust me man, you don't want it. Its not that good either. *salesman poise* Normal mags are better in the sense that you feel more rewarded when you finish its last level, and they can get more unique in shapes and sizes.

KaFKa
Jul 17, 2004, 10:18 AM
you dont want one, since its just another pice of hackery.

Gjl
Jul 17, 2004, 10:19 AM
On 2004-07-17 07:51, Gats wrote:
but how can i get my hands on it?!

Umm it's against the rules to ask for cheats...

Dhylec
Jul 17, 2004, 11:17 AM
read forum rules..
i'll save ya a warning or a ban, this time, but not next time