PDA

View Full Version : Cmode Logbook

Sharkyland
Jul 18, 2004, 03:43 AM
[07.14.2004]
e1c5 - I managed to use my HUnewearl (HUnewearl, RAcaseal, and FOnewearl [Tingle]) in this one. I was doing really crappy today. All the Sinows decided to pick on poor Kibibyte, smacking her left and right and into the floor. After borrowing some mates from my friends, we managed to beat it in 60min. Bleah.

e1c6 - Same team, but we failed at the boss. I couldn't drop my scape in time for the FO to pick up. ;_;

[07.17.2004]
e1c8 - I took out my HUnewearl, Grey, who needed this stage while I was teamed up with a FOnewearl [Jill], HUcaseal [Mixfortune], and Zarode [Zarode]. We managed to beat e1c8 pretty well.

e1c9 - We did pretty good in this stage, but sadly [Jill] had to leave who had more than enough hp to survive the blast. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Then [Mixfortune] got disconnected, and then I quit game at the last form of Falz (because I ran out of mates and scapes) so [Zarode] could get his 1st srank. Congrats to [Zardoe]. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

e1c4 - While I let [_knot_], [Mixfortune], and [Zarode] do e1c1 and e2c1, I told them to go without me since I have more sranks than any of the four players. Once that ceased, I joined the 4th player of the previous game to join an e1c4 game. I was my Koudelka, my HUcaseal. Our team was a RAmarl, HUnewearl, and HUmar. We kicked some serious butt in it cause great items began to drop and the waves didnt occur much. We lost a lot of time because of the four switches, but we beat it in 39min, probably could've gotten like 35 for e1c4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-18 01:52 ]</font>

FOAtHeart
Jul 19, 2004, 02:34 AM
On 2004-07-18 01:43, Sharkyland wrote:
[07.14.2004]
e1c5 - I managed to use my HUnewearl (HUnewearl, RAcaseal, and FOnewearl [Tingle]) in this one. I was doing really crappy today. All the Sinows decided to pick on poor Kibibyte, smacking her left and right and into the floor. After borrowing some mates from my friends, we managed to beat it in 60min. Bleah.

e1c6 - Same team, but we failed at the boss. I couldn't drop my scape in time for the FO to pick up. ;_;

[07.17.2004]
e1c8 - I took out my HUnewearl, Grey, who needed this stage while I was teamed up with a FOnewearl [Jill], HUcaseal [Mixfortune], and Zarode [Zarode]. We managed to beat e1c8 pretty well.

e1c9 - We did pretty good in this stage, but sadly [Jill] had to leave who had more than enough hp to survive the blast. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Then [Mixfortune] got disconnected, and then I quit game at the last form of Falz (because I ran out of mates and scapes) so [Zarode] could get his 1st srank. Congrats to [Zardoe]. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

e1c4 - While I let [_knot_], [Mixfortune], and [Zarode] do e1c1 and e2c1, I told them to go without me since I have more sranks than any of the four players. Once that ceased, I joined the 4th player of the previous game to join an e1c4 game. I was my Koudelka, my HUcaseal. Our team was a RAmarl, HUnewearl, and HUmar. We kicked some serious butt in it cause great items began to drop and the waves didnt occur much. We lost a lot of time because of the four switches, but we beat it in 39min, probably could've gotten like 35 for e1c4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-18 01:52 ]</font>

E1 C9- Did with Myself [FOnewearl Jill] A HUcast [neolon**] and two HUcaseals [Assy], [Yumi.Chan] Finished with an OK time of 54:** , I forget the minutes. Total Srank time, 6:04.

Meh, not bad, and I have some snazzy new Beserk Mechs for my RAcaseal, who might start doing some Cmode too. ^.^

Congrats on finishing those stages Sharkyland.

Sharkyland
Jul 19, 2004, 03:34 PM
So you got an Srank, eh? Congrats. I know Assy plays cmode a lot.

[2004.07.19]
e1c4 - I did this rather upon a request. I had a HUnewearl, Piastol (taken from Skies of Arcadia Legends, btw) who needed e1c4. I was with a HUcast, HUcaseal [SJ], and a FOnewm. Sadly, our HUcast DCed and our HUcaseal had to go and I was once again doing horrible and our FOnewm stuck with me to the end where he got dced at the teleporter before the final boss. x_x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-20 02:52 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jul 20, 2004, 04:53 AM
[2004.07.20]
e1c2 - I used my FOnewearl, Xylona with a HUcast, HUmar, and a HUcaseal. We did a pretty good job, 38 minutes.

e1c3 - I used my HUnewearl, Snow. I actually had mates at the end of the stage. I seem to waste so much mates because I always attack first and when that "Miss!" comes up, you know your going to get hit. I was a little worried that the androids would have used their antip and antid to feed their mag because it's useless to them. Thank you Sen Sen for helping us out, it's nice that you joined us, we really lowered your time for this.

e1c4 - People still are amazed of the bugs in this stage. The ones where you can pass through the pillars and the rock warps. It took us a while longer because the new people to this stage forgot about the two switches on the west path. Still we did a decent time for it. I swear, it's not fun fighting 4 nanos in the same room, but it's nice to see that you have some help from your enemies pulverized each other.

e1c5 - Some rooms were clear sailing. Got Resta 4 early, but I was still playing as Snow. There was little that I can do to equip it. I still don't have a good strategy against sinows. They seem to say hi to me with their blades before I could say goodbye. Well, the floor says hi a lot.

e1c6 - I got Resta 4 near the beginning which sucked because it was still too low lvled to equip it. We got to the final room, we had less than 3/4ths of our health and we were low on scapes. Somehow someone managed to find Resta 3 and I saved the team practically because my HUne could equip it though it wasn't a fun stage. Took us an hour to beat it, but we passed, but someone got FSODed coming out, so I decided to give him my help later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-20 02:54 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 03:56 AM
[2004.07.21]
e1c5 - Thinking that I didn't have any characters on e1c5, I was just going to use one of my other characters to get another god shield, but then I was reminded that I still had my HUcaseal, Koudelka, which of course, is my cmode character and our team consisted of (3 HUcasts and 1 HUcaseal). We had a person named Sky join us, but somehow he was glitchy and later disconnected. The other guy had some afk interruptions and I was left with this HUcast to battle most of the last two areas. One room just kept on spawning with enemies. We lost our mates then we lost our scapes. Pretty grim, but not too bad though.

e1c6 - Oi, doing this with my HUnewearl, Snow, was a pain since Resta showed up late, and now I'm going through this with Kibibyte (well we got a FO to join us and we had 2 HUcasts). First couple of rooms were no waves, then boom, wave after wave. Soon our FO disconnected, seemed to have the same problem as the previous HUcast in e1c5 and then we decided to push through it hoping to get lucky. Resta 5 was dropped, so overjoyed... now I need like 2 god/mind to equip it. We battled through, garanzs here, garanzs there. Nice to use them to clear the bunch of sinows. Had this one room where the Garanz was stuck on the wall and we had to chip away at it until it died, and it slowly took some mates and scapes from our inventory. We pushed and we pushed, one of the guys didn't seem like we were going to make it but we managed to get to the last room with like 7 monomates. It was just enough in my book. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So we pounded Vol Opt. I barta'ed' that stupid thing on the ceiling since it's so annoying and it wasn't soon we were on the 2nd stage. We pounded and pounded until it finally died. Yay, another hour time.

e1c7 - Interesting team we had here. I switched back to Snow, another HUnewearl and our team consisted of a HUnewearl, HUcaseal, RAmarl, and RAcaseal. I know it's possible to go through e1c7 and e1c8 without a FO. I lost my mates really quickly knowing how I 'miss' a lot. Gotta love HUne ATA, but what really saved me was the Drain Buster +2. Low on health, see Belra, do special. Wow, full life. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Give to HUcaseal, wow, full life. Our RAmarl got killed twice and needed scapes. I dropped 2 or 3 of my scapes and it seemed like everyone had 3 or 4 scapes while I left myself with one. I managed to go through without dying once. A few close ones here and there, but I had gifoie lvl.2 and zonde lvl.4 which saved my skin a few times. Funny thing is someone got surprised by the glitch in area 24 where you can squeeze between the rocks. One was surprised and called me a cheater, but eh you can almost do the same thing with e1c4. We passed with another hour on my time. Now I need to beat e1c8 and e1c9 with two hours and fifteen minutes.

Nai_Calus
Jul 21, 2004, 10:46 AM
An HOUR on C5 and C6, each? @_@

This, my child, is why smart people Do Not Use HUnewearls for C-mode. XD Or RAmarls or FOmars or HUmars or literally half the classes. >_>;

Avoiding the completely incompetent usually helps, too, but that can't always be avoided. Still... An hour? @_@;

Ah, who am I to talk, I tried being a FOmar attempting to lead a team consisting of a RAcast, a ...something... and a RAmarl. >_>;

Know what you mean about Sinows having a hardon for weak characters. I was the one who failed C5 for us with my FOmar. Gilchic laser, Sinow, scape doll, repeat. T_T Didn't help that one of us got DCed before that. -.-

Amusingly, I have a better C1 time with my FOmar than with my HUcaseal I managed to get my Bu-EI on. XP I don't know what the hell happened with C1. I should renew my GC HL one of these years just to knock it down about... 5, 6 minutes. >_>; And see if I can shave some time off other areas, too. Damn it, I know I could get below 30minutes on C5. Probably shave a bit off C6 too. C9, probably could get a few minutes there. Only 13"31 off a sub five-hour time. T_T Not crazy enough to go for much lower than that. ^_^;

Mmm, C-mode is gonna be fun on BB when it's released. >_>; I need a controller badly, I can't run with menu open or switch weapons without losing precious seconds using KB... T_T

I wonder if there'll be a cmode of sorts for the new area. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 11:45 AM
Hey I cmode a lot. I know that my e1c5 and e1c6 times were bad, but challenge mode doesn't necessarily you have to beat with this team, it's only there if you want to beat it in time attack (and usually recommended for beginner players), plus the waves (usually named when enemies enter the room after the enemies have been defeated) are also random... you can clear the enemies and the door opens or you can have an endless nightmare type situation. 30min is good for e1c5 though everything is random in ep1 now for e1c6, we almost had a dubchic appear in each room, and you know dubchics suck in e1c6.

Of course, area 20 was very little enemies and the person said 'good map', but then we had so many waves after that and it was very late until we got a gun to shoot down the canadines. So annoying. -_-

I dunno why people think you should go with the 'perfect' team (I have heard numerous complaints where people want a 'perfect' team). I want a challenge, and this is why I play it. Sure good times are good, but there are days where you can't have this, you can't have that, but you have to live what you got... yeah, but there are a few times where you need a perfect team to beat this stage... more like ep2.

You can beat actually beat e1c1-e1c8 and e2c1-e2c2 without using a FO. I've actually have seen this happen before. On the japanese servers, I have joined an all HUnewearl team on e1c4 and e1c6. I've also joined an all HU class (2 HUcasts, 1 HUcaseal, and 1 HUnewearl) for e1c7 and e1c8.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-21 10:32 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 07:30 PM
[2004.07.21]
e1c4 - After lvling Piastol, a HUnewearl, to Very Hard mode (lvl 41 now) on a very lonely ship, I decided to check on Alycone for some cmode games that I was interested in. As I entered, I found out that there were two people trying to get an e1c4 game on, when they saw me, I gladly joined, and they also managed to persuade a Bu-Ei to join as well. So our team consisted of a FOmar, HUcast, HUcaseal, and a HUnewearl. I did the rock cheat x_x and no one was surprised, but I really didn't care. Seemed like where I went, more waves came, but my partner and I took care of them pretty well. We fought De Rol Lie, they were kinda scared because they hated this boss and the caves. But we beat him up pretty well with the FO using Gizonde and Gifoie. We lost some time due to the fact that I almost got left behind the electric fence.

e1c8 - I've been getting mail constantly throughout this stage, it's probably time I set up my Answering Machine. One wanted me to help him on e2c3 but I haven't heard much from him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif There was this FO on Alycone who needed e1c8. The same HUcaseal from e1c4 joined us, and I switched over to Snow. We were also joined by another Bu-Ei RAcast, so our team consisted of HUnewearl, HUcaseal, RAcast, and FOnewearl. We did pretty good through it. Found some dim wpns but they didn't seem to be hitting very well against the chaos bringers and delsabers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Midway through, the RAcast had to leave, but he dropped his stuff for us. I almost once again got stuck at the laser fence. Oh well, we didn't pretty well this stage.

Sharkyland
Jul 22, 2004, 03:35 AM
[2004.07.22]
e1c9 - Using Snow or Grey, I decided to use Grey. I met one of my old friends but somehow through the middle of the cmode, the server glitches out and throws everyone out of Alcyone 6. I tried logging back on and it kicks you out again by stalling for a long period of time. I wonder what happened? We were at the last stage too, area 45 and we had some good wpns to send Falz crying home (that's if he had a home) 'cause our HUcast had a pallasch of something like 95% dark and 75% hit. Yes, ouchie wouchie.

e1c5 - Well, _knot_, a HUcaseal, wanted to do e1c5, so we decided it to do it with his friend RAmar and I had friend who had another HUcaseal, and you might have guess, I was the HUnewearl again, but this time I'm using Piastol from the e1c4 game I just won earlier today. We did pretty good with the 1st run, but _knot_ sadly d/ced and we got a time of 35min. ;_; Poor _knot_.

e1c5 - With _knot_ waiting in the lobby of Altair 4, we all kinda felt bad for him, so we decided to do e1c5 again for his sakes. I brought out my FOnewearl, my friend returned the HUcaseal and brought out a HUnewearl, and the RAmar was still there. I dunno what time we got, but we beat it by 1 millisecond of my time, probably another 35min.

e1c6 - With our team back to e1c6 stage-wise, we decided to go forth once again. I resumed as my role as the HUnewearl, Piastol. We got pretty far and did pretty well. We actually had mates at the end of the run, and of course, I didn't. ;_; We beat it roughly in 55min which wasnt too bad of course. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Vol Opt didnt drop any items... O_o

e1c7 - One more before the home stretch. Same team once again: HUnewearl, HUcaseal, HUcaseal, and RAmar. No healing techs this time, but we managed to get through losing some scapes in the process, but we passed with 59min.

e2c1 - I'm done with all e1 cmode with all my characters, the lowest one I need is e1c3 for my HUmar. My lowest HUnewearl is Bu-Gou, and sadly Pink Mag is stuck there. Still awake, my friend and I travel to Alycone to check what games are going on. We see an e2c2 game (Pink Mag needs that), but it was already in play. An e1c7 game (Zhee needs that), but it got pretty full quickly. An e1c1 game, well, I could do it for fun, but I had no one that needs e1c1. We saw this one Japanese player who wanted to do e2c1, so my friend (RACast) and I (Piastol, the HUnewearl) joined the FOmarl. We called upon a HUmar who got a horrible time for e2c1 (90min) was invited to come. We got under way and we got some hit% right from the start which saves us a good deal of mates and the the HUmar and RAcast had guns so they saved their mates pretty well, but as the lonely HUne I am. I almost wasted it. I lost my scape and so did the HUmar because we accidently made the Belra move in the little corridor. We got to the boss and we beat him in 62min which isn't bad at all. The FOmarl got the last kill because Barbie Ray was hopping over the ship and FOmarl casted barta or zonde and it died. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif So cool.

Sharkyland
Jul 23, 2004, 03:34 AM
[2004.07.23]
e2c1 - I was Grey, the HUnewearl (now this leaves me with Snow, HUnewearl, and Zhee RAmarl) left to do e2c1. I was once again with my friend who was a FOmar. A HUcast joined us and a FOnewearl [FO@Heart]. I did pretty well during this stage, but considering I made the game, I was hoping for some daggers to kick some Barbie butt, but sadly no daggers were dropped at all, which I found very strange. [FO@Heart] had to leave sadly because of some reason, which sucks and it was the three of us to face the last area. We fought Barbie and won giving us a time of 62min.

e2c1 - Thinking that we beat e2c1, it was now time to find an e2c2 game, but we were short one person. I mailed some people who needed e2c2, but none of them were on. One was on, but he had to go and he only went online just to meet a friend. Suddenly I stumbled upon Deneb 9 and asked if anyone needed e2c2. One person he would do it, but he needed e2c1. I managed to get a team for e2c1, but I sat out because someone needed it more than I did. They finish the game and I went on a 'Today's Rate' quest with someone who felt big, so we shrunk him down to size and had fun with that. After that I get mailed that the guy who did the e2c1 game that I sat out of, FSOD. He wanted to know if I could help him. I said sure, why not. I went to Alcyone and searched for some games. A few E players were lingering about but I joined a 2/4 J game. They say e2c1 game is not good with 2 FOs, so I left and asked the E players. They said they will join. Knowing that we could beat this with 3 ppl. I switched over to my HUcaseal, Koudelka, instead of my HUnewearl, Snow, but when I came back a HUmar joined. I was too lazy to switch so I stayed as my HUcaseal. We ripped this stage apart almost. The HUmar said he had never died in cmode... guess what, he dies twice. I forgot who else died, but I gave my scape to the HUmar. We got to Barbie again, and we beat him in 52min.

e1c4 - Bored. I decided to check the games again. e1c4 with three people, HUcaseal, RAcaseal, and FOnewearl. I decided to bring my HUnewearl, Pink Mag out so she could beat e1c4. Again we really ripped this stage apart. I was killing left and right with my HUnewearl. I still had 4 mates left which was pretty good and I didn't pick up any, but there were 2 drops of Resta.3 and I couldn't equip Resta 3 because I was 11mst short. ;_; As we fought De Rol Lie, a place where I should've dropped my scape. Our RAcaseal took heavy dmg and got killed by the beam ending our e1c4 in failure. The RAcaseal said sorry a lot to all of us, but I wanted to condone her, but I couldn't speak the right japanese to say it, so I stayed silent.

_knot_
Jul 23, 2004, 02:16 PM
YAY I was mentioned!

Sharkyland
Jul 23, 2004, 09:33 PM
[2004.07.23]
e2c4 - Even though I didn't play with many PSOW members, I met Capricornius and some of the PSOLife Members. I didnt have any character who needed e2c4, so I brought out Ravos, my HUcaseal, who already beat e2c4 and we had 2 other HUcaseals and FOnewearl [Capricornius]. We pushed our way through the seabed and we did pretty well. The battle against Olga was pretty good since we had some pallasch, but we didnt have a railgun. With our mates and scapes running dry, olga died and we won.

e2c3 - Considering that I don't have a person on e2c4, I decided to join a e2c3 game with some friends. Calling upon my cmode friend, we beat Gal in 30min which wasn't too bad considering out team consisted of a RAmarl, HUcaseal, HUcast, and FOmar.

e2c4 - Another e2c4 huh? Last time I did this was after a 10min break. Well, this time I had a e2c3 break which we failed once to pass through since people who are new to their class like the FOmar was getting used to how he should maintain his fluids and TP. Sadly as we trudged through e2c4, we didn't get any pallaschs but we got some railguns. It was the same team before, RAmarl, HUcaseal, HUcast, and FOmar. What really sucked about e2c4 while I was playing it was I got frozen, then stepped upon then died, only to be revived at a point where the blue beam killed me which was definitely not cool. -_- I hurried away and hid behind a rock considering that I got killed by a gael following me probably he wanted revenge cause I shot him many times as he tried to protect his beloved master. Though one thing was weird when I was fighting him. A gael dropped some confusion stuff on me and I hit it. Olga decided to do his lovely blue beam of death again while I was near him, but somehow he didn't kill me. My only guess is that I got hit at the right time by another confusion spinning doohickey and had a slight inch of invincibility and survived. O_o Who knows. I lived. I'm happy.

e2c1 - Using my HUnewearl, Snow, the last of my army of HUnewearls who need e2c1. I played with a FOnewearl, RAmar, and a HUcaseal. The RAmar didn't do too much and kinda avoided my directions and I got killed by a Hildebear because the RAmar lost already two scapes.

e2c1 - With the HUcaseal still burning with passion to beat e2c1, I made another game where a good friend Devin joined. Resta was achieved pretty early and our FOnewearl was getting stocked up on monomates. When we got to Barbie Ray, odd things went weird. The leader of the game wasn't having a good connection and a teammate and I saw Barbie ray go crazy like hyper speed then he jumped into the air and did a couple of flips. Of course he was landing on the boat, but we didn't see that. Despite him going crazy, we slaughtered e2c1.

e2c2 - I was playing with a HUcast, FOmar, FOnewearl, and HUnewearl, well, that's me... Pink Mag. I got daggers early in the beginning 35/40/0/0 and I started grinding them. Resta 1 was found early so the FOs and I had resta. I trudge through it pretty fast and when I got to the area where 2 people were seperated by fences I got disconnected. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I had 9 monomates, 5 dimates, a mag who's dex went up by 1, 4 monofluids, 3 sol atomizers, 2 scape dolls, and some really really good weapns like a 20h bind sword, a brand, and a good handgun. I was extremely devistated when that disconnected screen came up. I thought there was too many ppl on on Alcyone, but there is only 70 ppl with 13 teams. ;_;

e2c2 - Its revenge for e2c2 now. Damn servers for disconnecting me. I quickly picked up the pace with this one. Found some daggers and grinded it madly to +27 with percentages of [40/20/0/0], so when I got to Gol I was doing 35 35 60 60 60 60 dmg to him. Kinda strange to see him get hit by zonde a lot and then fall out of the sky out of nowhere. Our time was 50 05 which was really good. The glitch where the delsaber jumps and hits you but doesn't land near you occured.

e2c3 - Oy after failing a couple of times (like twice) no for this stage, it's been quite weird. With the time now reaching 5am here in Maryland. We finally beat his sorry little ass with HUnewearl (me, Pink Mag), HUcast, FOnewearl, and FOmar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-24 01:27 ]</font>

SLON
Jul 24, 2004, 06:32 AM
Sharky, please make a note of who you are playing with each time, then it makes it more readable. Best wishes intended, Slon

Sharkyland
Jul 24, 2004, 01:14 PM
I'll have to ask if their character names want to be placed on this cmode logbook.

Capricornus
Jul 26, 2004, 05:00 AM
On 2004-07-24 11:14, Sharkyland wrote:
I'll have to ask if their character names want to be placed on this cmode logbook.

You dont have the right to use my name in your Cmode logbook Sharky http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Oh wait, you already did above...
Ok Im going to trial now and claim out a lot of money from you for having used my name without me having given the proper authorisation for that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

My lawyer will send you a pm very soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Sharkyland
Jul 26, 2004, 01:19 PM
On 2004-07-26 03:00, Capricornus wrote:

On 2004-07-24 11:14, Sharkyland wrote:

You dont have the right to use my name in your Cmode logbook Sharky http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Oh wait, you already did above...
Ok Im going to trial now and claim out a lot of money from you for having used my name without me having given the proper authorisation for that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

My lawyer will send you a pm very soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

;_;

And in other notes, I will be taking a trip in Europe from July 29 to Aug 15, so in the mean time I cannot cmode during this time.

Capricornus
Jul 26, 2004, 01:34 PM
On 2004-07-26 11:19, Sharkyland wrote:

;_;

And in other notes, I will be taking a trip in Europe from July 29 to Aug 15, so in the mean time I cannot cmode during this time.

In your dreams, hehe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif
You will come down to Belgium and help me completing yet another Cmode offline http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sharkyland
Jul 26, 2004, 07:30 PM
I wish... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I haven't tried to organize an offline cmode team yet even though I know there are some people who are interested in it.

Sharkyland
Jul 28, 2004, 03:46 AM
e1c9 (3 Japanese players, 1 English player [Snow])
- I found this e1c9 team while strutting around from server to server to server to server. My friends could tell I was extremely bored, and I thirsted for cmode like a vampire who hungers for blood. I can't remember who the names that I was playing with, but the team consisted for a FOmar, 1 RAcast, 1 HUcaseal, and me a HUnewearl. We got some pretty good items from the beginning with good %d and %h. I ended up equip a Panic Blade +12 (after a few grinding) with 90%d and 85%h, so we gave falz and asswhooping and I came home with an srank, RAVOS BLADE with a time of 49min and 15sec.

e1c3 (4 English players [Grez])
- Seeing 2 English players a FOmar and a RAcast in a game in their own in e1c3. I decided that I would use my HUmar, Grez since he needed e1c3. I thought it would be okay with us three going through e1c3, but they said no, so I waited. It wasn't long until another HUmar joined us as we passed the stage in around 34min.

e1c4 (4 English players [Pink Mag])
- HUnewearls come first. Pink Mag is the lowest HUnewearl I have who needs e1c4 cmode. Setting aside Grez for later, I brought in Pink Mag who learned a few attack spells early. We trudged through the deaded e1c4, each one of us losing mates as we neared the boss. I had 3 mates left and dropped them on the floor. With the same team as before, we had a tough time fighting De Rol Lie. Our FO kept on dying and we all had to give him our scape 'cept for me who was at 9hp and no mates left in my stock or on my field. With our hp widdling down to near 1/4th on all of us, we managed to take De Rol Lie down.

e2c2 (4 English players [Grey])
- Craving for some episode 2 cmode, I sputtered out that I wanted some episode 2 cmode and the HUmar wanted to get past e2c2. I called upon a HUmar (Razor-X) and the HUcast (Devin) joined us. I got my daggers early, 70%n 45%ab no hit, but I was happy because Gol was going down and that was exactly what he did. The funny thing about the 2nd form of Gol Dragon is that we all attacked the right one. So after he flew up, spun and began walking around, he screamed and he died. I tried to get the dragon to fall on top of me, but I guess it only works on the Forest Dragon. O_o

e2c3 (4 English players [Chibi Silfer])
- With the same team as before, we had a couple of test runs to get other ppl familiar with the territory and what they are suppose to do, but sadly the test runs increased in number and fatigue began to ensnare us all. I was feeling tired too, but I wanted to beat Gal. I made way too many mistakes and many points where I'm trying to grab the items and Gibbles killed me in one hit. ;_; So we didn't pass this one sadly.

e2c3 (3 Japanese players, 1 English player [Chibi Silfer])
- I woke up and I hungered for cmode since this would be the last day in July I would cmode and it will be weeks until I can play cmode again. I joined an e2c3 game with three Japanese players as the Hunewearl, Chibi Silfer. It was HUmar, HUcaseal, and a FOnwearl. We got to Gal around 14min and he went down around 21min, but sadly I forgot to save as I accidently turned of my gamecube before I quit game. -_- I want to cry now. The only thing that sucked about this run was the 1st Merikle boss was BLUE. -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-07-28 09:56 ]</font>